Dr. Adam Milik, MD

Dr. Adam Milik, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 53 years old

Dr. Milik specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Monee, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Milik? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Milik's Experience

See how Dr. Milik's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Milik

Dr. Milik accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Milik has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Milik
Dr. Milik's Office & Staff
    Over 45 minutes (24)
in Bourbonnais, IL |
After going to several doctors That told me nothing is wrong with me, I finally made an appointment with Dr Milik he found my cancer and saved my life. If ur over 50 and want to live healthy go see Dr Milik and he doesn't pass you off to an assistant PA!!!! Dr Milik office is great the manager helps me with insurance and the office girls help me with my wheelchair and the nurses are very caring for me. Dr Milik is the best he spends time with me and explains everything. Excellent doctor .
Kankakee, IL |
Dr. Milik would not refill the prescriptions for my maintenance medications unless I made an appointment and went in to see him. I had to go in at first every two to three weeks and then about every two months and then three months. He never would put refills on the prescriptions. I am relatively healthy.I don't need to go that often. I know my body and would know when I should see the doctor. I finally grew tired of the constant struggle to get my prescriptions refilled. I will not go back
in Clifton, IL |
Your appointment time is meaningless. My average wait time was 2.5 hours. Shortest is was 45 minutes which was a fluke. The longest was 3 hours. If they bring you to the back don't think your wait is over, I've sat for 2 hours in an exam room. All this for 20 minutes of actual time with a nurse or doctor. Nurses don't know how to take blood pressure. Scary when your treatment is being based off of false data. Doctor doesn't listen to patient complaints about anything.
in Beecher, IL |
Poorly run office, with unprofessional staff. The staff is always gossiping and gabbing on their phones. My last visit I waited over an 1 1/2 hour without anyone checking on me. The office is filthy and unsanitary. I don't know how they don't get closed down.
Bourbonnais, IL |
Office manager very , very rude , No compassion whatsoever.
in Dolton, IL |
Always a pleasure to see the doctor,very attentive and concerned about my conditions. And to me that's best.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Milik, MD?
Are you Dr. Milik?

Compare Dr. Milik

Dr. Milik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Milik has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Milik's Board Certifications

Dr. Milik does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Milik and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Akademia Medyczna, Lublin

Graduated in 1987

Wayne State University

Completed in 1996

Wayne St University Detroit M C

• Polish

Dr. Milik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Milik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Milik does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Milik and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.