Dr. Adam Messenger, MD

Cosmetic Medicine ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Messenger

Adam J. Messenger, M.D., LLC

20 Purdy Ave Ste 1 Rye, NY 10580

Dr. Adam Messenger, MD is a cosmetic medicine specialist in Rye, NY and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 2004 and specializes in cosmetic medicine and internal medicine.

Dr. Messenger accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Messenger has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(914) 921-3265Find providers who accept this insurance

• Perlane® Injection
  • Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
  • Rare Diseases
  • Restylane® Injections

I firmly believe in treating patients like family members. I ask myself "How would I feel if this were my mother, and how would I want her physician to act?". Thus, I take care to educate both patients and their families and am a firm believer in add...

• Cosmetic Medicine

2007
2005
2004
1995

• Dale Carnegie Golden Book Award-Awarded by peers to the individual who best demonstrated the qualities of leadership, October 20
  • Greenwich Hospital Quality Award Nominations for exceptional patient care, 2004, 2006
  • Greenwich Hospital Quality Award -for exceptional Patient Care, May 2006,
  • Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical School Honor Society, 2004
  • Physician Partner in Care Award-Recognized by nursing staff for exceptional patient care and exemplary physician leadership, May 2008

• Greenwich Time: Keeping Watch: Physicians turn over treatment to hospital doctors, 7/21/2008
  • Greenwich Time: Hospital's Technology Recognized, 5/6/2009
  • Hollister, Dickerman Jr., Messenger, Adam. Implementation of computerized physician order entry at a community hospital. Connecticut Medicine 2011 75 4 227-233, 2011
  • High Cholesterol: Current and Future Therapies, 9/21/2006
  • Meditech Physician/CIO Workshop: Metrics that Matter: CPOE Successes, 10/23/2009
  • Meditech Physician/CIO Workshop Panel Discussion: Using Social Networking and the Internet to Improve Communication and Facilitate Distance Learning, 10/22/2009
  • A Story of Success at Greenwich Hospital-A meeting with CMIO Dr Messenger., 5/12/09

Dr. Messenger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Messenger

Dr. Messenger?
Dr. Messenger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Messenger, MD
Dr Messenger is caring ,patient and calming. He answers every single question without rush you. I knew I was the most important person to him during my appointment. He talked and walked me through every minute of my procedure- no surprises!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
What is truly remarkable about Dr. Messenger is that he has extreme talent when working with skin, soft tissue, bone, and other materials that mimic the human body, such as dermal fillers. He has the hands of a fine sculptor and the eye of an artist and never rushes a procedure, even if his appointments are running late. Dr Messenger is an extraordinary doctor who is intelligent, charming and incredibly talented. He listens to his patients about their expectations and he will not only give them options, but explain how the tissue will respond or what’s possible and what’s not. He has superb people skills and makes you feel very comfortable and confident that your results will be perfect! Dr Messenger is an expert and will make you look and feel great. I have spoken to many people who were overwhelmed by their fantastic results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Caring, patient, understanding, compassionate, great listener & follows up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr. Messenger is an amazing compassionate and brilliant doctor. There will always be crazy people who are never satisfied and dump their frustrations on the doctor by writing nasty comments on websites. God help their sad little souls! They should be ashamed of themselves, so desperate to have anyone pay attention to their lonely lives. When you see more than 50 reviews which are stellar and then 1 person who is abusive and vindictive because they have unrealistic expectations you know they are a nut job. Most NORMAL people understand that choosing a physician is a very personal decision and they do not leave it up to random idiot reviewers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr. Messenger is an awesome physician!!!!! He takes the time to get to know his patients and sees them as his family!!!! He is very easy to talk too and is one of the nicest and most caring physicians I've ever met. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr. Messenger is the most caring physician I have ever met. He is an exceptional listener to my concerns and does not give "cookie cutter" solutions. He always tries to problem solve by asking pointed questions and really thinks through his recommendations for follow-up. He is very knowledgeable about medications and alternative homeopathic treatments. I feel so comfortable disclosing all of my concerns to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr. Messenger has improved my face tremendously with fillers. His work is amazing. I look natural and literally ten years younger. He is also very caring and takes time to listen to all my concerns. I couldn't be more satisfied with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr. Messenger is by far the best, he is super caring, and so gentle. I went to visit him for Dysport and fillers. He made me feel super comfortable and my face has never looked better. I have been getting so many compliments. I highly recommend Dr. Messenger. He is now the only doctor I trust with my face. Thank you Dr. Messenger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr. Messenger is a wonderful physician! He is caring and compassionate; a highly knowledgeable and experienced doctor. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr Messenger is kind, smart and patient . He took his time to explain the process and product used . He made made me feel informed and at ease ! I am very happy with outcome , small modification to make me feel refreshed and younger ! Would highly recommend - Rye office ladies are caring and
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Adam did an amazing job. He helped me in so many ways as to how nervous I was to my 100 questions I asked. I will deff be going back !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. IT WAS GOOD TO BE TREATED WITH PROFESSIONALISM AND CARE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr. Messenger was instrumental in saving my life. His quick diagnosis and actions were among the reasons I survived. He continues to be my trusted internist for over 12 years and I always have his full attention. He's not a "5-minute" doctor. He is a "5-Star" doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Wonderful! Couldn’t ask for a more compassionate and caring doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr. Messenger treats his patients like family! He is caring and really listened to me. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Amazing injector. He does all my cosmetic work and all my mothers work. He helped diagnosed also an illness she had and got her the treatment she needed. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr. Messenger is truly amazing. His expertise in cosmetic injectables and medicine is truly a blessing. I’ve been seeing him now for five years and couldn’t be more happy. I highly recommend Dr. Messenger
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Messenger. I had seen several other doctors, including a specialist for some medical issues that I was having. No one was able to help. Just as I was giving up hope, my girlfriend suggested I make an appointment with him. I was skeptical that anyone could help me at this point but I was totally wrong. I am truly amazed at the level of care I received from Dr. Messenger. He is very easy & comfortable to talk with. He spent so much more time with me than all of the ot
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
I wish I never came across Dr.Messenger. What he did to my face is so sad!!! He didn't care.Your bumps will absorb!!! Are you kidding me. I went back to him to try to correct what he did on my initial visit.I told him I wouldn't be back TO HIS PRACTICE EVER!!!!.Ask yourself this, if" your results were terrible the two times you have been to a Doctor would you return to have more damage done to your face? Dr. Messenger you should be ashamed of yourself to have taken $5100.00 to look like a freak!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Messenger, MD?
Dr. Messenger is Outstanding!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Messenger?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Messenger treats patients.

Greenwich, CT