Dr. Adam McCormick, DDS

Dr. Adam McCormick, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male

Dr. Adam P. McCormick began his education at Westminster College of Salt Lake City, Utah where he graduated cum laude with a degree in biology. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry in Columbus, Ohio where he graduated magna cum laude and acted as class president. Dr. McCormick then earned his certificate in oral and maxillofacial surgery after extensive training in a four-year surgical residency at the Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia Health System. Upon completion of his residency, Dr. McCormick spent time in a full-scope private oral and maxillofacial surgery practice in the Washington, D.C. area. Dr. McCormick was honored to join Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of Utah, after several years watching the care and respect that OMS of Utah gave each patient. Dr. McCormick also currently heads the oral and maxillofacial surgery department at Roseman University of Health Sciences, where he instructs students in methodology and practice. His areas of practice are orthognathic surgery, dental implants and facial trauma and he has published several articles in professional journals. Dr. McCormick speaks fluent Spanish and is actively involved in reaching out to underserved communities, including participating in medical missions in third world countries. He and his wife have five children and lives in Salt Lake City.

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of Utah

469 Medical Dr Ste 202

Bountiful, UT 84010

Learn about Dr. McCormick

The Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of Utah team believes in using our gifts to create positive changes in health. We embrace compassion, innovation and integrity as we respectfully serve each person.

Video

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Westminster
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • The Ohio State Univ
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
  • Board Certified American Board Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. McCormick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCormick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCormick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McCormick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCormick to family and friends
4.4
Dr. McCormick's Performance
in Ogden Utah |
I would highly recommend Dr.McCormick for any dental issue's you may have...I had 14 teeth extracted and my jaw bone prepared for implants on my first visit..And a week later I had the implants put in that will be for the denture I will receive in a few months...Everything was very pleasant and I had no issues...I am very afraid of Dentists and Dental procedures that go back to childhood...I am 56 now and being put to sleep was amazing...Dr.McCormick definitely catered to this coward... 5 STARS.
Layton, UT |
We felt like Dr McCormick did a great job, but his billing staff has veen a nightmare to work with. Us and our insurance have been trying to figure things out for over 5 months and it's still not resolved. For that reason we will not be returning to their office.
in Clearfield, UT |
Dr. McCormick came to the ER after we requested a specialist sew up my 12yo son's lip injury. It was in a tricky spot and we were worried about it looking right after it heals. Dr. McCormick was extremely nice, made us feel like it wasn't a big deal at all that he was called away late in the evening. He was super professional, kind to the hospital staff and comforting to our son as he talked him through the whole procedure. I couldn't have asked for any better doctor.
Bountiful, UT |
Was bumped back an hour with less than 24 hours notice. Then, was left to wait for another hour the next morning. I don't pay that much money to be treated with that much disrespect. Office staff is inept. Didn't bother to submit to insurance until I was sent a bill and called the billing office and had them do it while on the phone. Dr. McCormick seemed like a nice enough person, but I couldn't recommend his Bountiful office. I'll take my last child elsewhere when it's time to pull teeth.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. McCormick was great! He took out my wisdom teeth and I did not have hardly any pain after. Adam is very personable and friendly! I would recommend him to anyone I know. He is a fantastic Doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Adam McCormick, DDS?

Visit Dr. McCormick

Ogden, UT 84405
Riverton Hospital
3741 W 12600 S
Riverton, UT 84065

More Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists at Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of Utah

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist