Dr. Adam Kolker, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 54

Dr. Kolker

Adam R Kolker MD

710 Park Ave New York, NY 10021

Dr. Adam Kolker, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Albany Medical College medical school in 1990. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kolker to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Kolker with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mount Sinai Beth Israel.

Make an appointment at Mount Sinai Beth Israel today at (212) 257-0083.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Mount Sinai Beth Israel.

Dr. Kolker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kolker

Dr. Kolker?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (20)
  • Office environment (20)
  • Staff friendliness (20)
  • Long wait times (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I finally decided to have my eyes done, and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I am in my late 40s, and my eyes started to look tired, droopy, crepey, and just old! I found myself starting to wear eyeglasses and sunglasses all the time to hide my eyes. Then finally, a friend shared with me that she had a procedure with this incredible doctor, Dr. Adam Kolker, and suggested I make an appointment. As soon as I met him, I knew I was in the right hands. Dr. Kolker is approachable and straightforward and was very patient with me and all my neurotic questions. I loved his natural, less is more approach. Dr. Kolker and his incredible staff were unbelievably supportive throughout the entire process! The procedure itself was a breeze, and the recovery was so easy! I felt no pain! I was a little bruised for a couple of weeks, and that is it! My results are so natural. No one knows that I had anything done, except I hear a lot that I look great and relaxed!
Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kolker, MD?
Dr. Kolker is a perfectly professional, candid and measured doctor, and from the first day I had complete confidence in his approach and skill. As other reviewers have commented, Dr. Kolker is an exceptional surgeon. Dr. Kolker's staff shares his professionalism and warmth, which turns what can be a nerve-racking experience into one full of assuredness.
Sarah J. in New York, NY – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kolker, MD?
I call Dr. Kolker an angel. After needing a double mastectomy due to a genetic predisposition to breast cancer (and a stage 1 breast cancer) Kolker was recommended to me by my breast surgeon. Obviously one of the most sad & stressful times of my life. He not only held my hand and consoled me before my operation, but every day I woke up in the hospital he was in my room to check on me. EVERY DAY. And after multiple surgeries - the end result is here and they're GORGEOUS. I am forever grateful.
Jenn L – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kolker, MD?
I will never forget the day I met Dr. Kolker. His sincerity, care and thoughtfulness brightened what was a very dark and scary experience for me. I was diagnosed with stage 1 & 2 melanoma on my face. Not only did he save my life, but he did it with the most genuine and compassionate manner. His precision and creative thinking was something I've never experienced in a doctor's office. Although the main concern was removing the cancer, my face has healed beautifully because of this man. Dr. Kolker
Rebecca H. in Brooklyn, NY – Jan 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Kolker, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kolker?

Achieving beautiful and natural results with unparalleled warmth and care, Manhattan plastic surgeon Adam R. Kolker, M.D. brings experience, artistry and...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

St Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center
1990
Albany Medical College

• •Best Doctors (Plastic Surgery), New York Magazine, June 2010

Is Dr. Adam Kolker, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Adam Kolker, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Kolker's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Adam Kolker, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Kolker accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Adam Kolker, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Kolker frequently treats Breast Lift Surgery, Breast Ptosis, and Breast Reconstruction. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Kolker treats.

Where is Dr. Adam Kolker, MD's office located?

Dr. Kolker's office is located at 710 Park Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Adam Kolker, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Kolker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Adam Kolker, MD?

No malpractice claims found for New York

Dr. Kolker accepts

Adam R Kolker MD

Adam R Kolker MD710 Park Ave New York, NY 10021

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Make an appointment at Mount Sinai Beth Israel today at (212) 257-0083.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Mount Sinai Beth Israel.