Dr. Adam Hessel, MD

Dermatopathology ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Hessel

Dr. Adam Hessel, MD is a dermatopathology specialist in Dublin, OH and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in dermatopathology and dermatology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Hessel accepts

Dr. Hessel accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Connecticare
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
HealthFirst
Tricare
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medical Mutual of Ohio
NGS CoreSource
Thrivent Financial
UPMC Health Plan
Wells Fargo Insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Hessel treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hessel's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hessel

Dr. Hessel?
Dr. Hessel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Hessel, MD
I have been a patient with several Dermatologist in the US and When asked by friends in need of a Dermatologist, I do not have to think back over the years to sort out a Highly Qualified Doctor that has the concern of the patient in his heart and mind and with the Support Staff as well as nearby hospitals if needed. My answer has always been SEE Dr Adam Hessel in Dublin (or one of several locations) Call for an appointment at 614 761 1151. William C. Morgan Current Patient, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
Dr. Hessel is very experienced, competent and friendly as well. He has taken care of me for the last several years and I have full confidence in his abilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
I have been going to Dr Hessel for approximately three years. He is personable, very knowledgeble and I trust him and his diagnoses. Try his practice and you won't go elsewhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. HESSEL SEVERAL TIME A YEAR FOR NEARLY 15 YEARS IN TOTAL. DR HESSEL IS ONE OF THE VERY FEW DOCTORS THAT I KNOW WHO STILL TAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS AND GIVES YOU OPTIONS OF PROCEEDURES TO MANAGE YOUR HEALTH NEEDS. I HAVE 100% CONFIDENCE IN DR. HESSEL AND COMPLETELY RELY ON HIS SKILL TO HANDLE MY SKIN HEALTH WHICH REQUIRES REGULAR ATTENTION. ANYONE LOOKING FOR A DERMATOLOGIST WOULD BE WELL ADVISED TO SEE DR. HESSELL FOR FIRST CLASS RESULTS. THOMAS DUNDON
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
Dr. Hessel's expert skin examinations have given me peace of mind for many years, as I was an active outdoor boy before sunscreen was commonly used. Since my freckled, fair skin now has many "age spots", I was concerned, but he "freezes" any that MIGHT become cancerous every 6 months. No problems! Thank you, Dr. Hessel!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
Dr. Hessel expertly diagnoses skin problems, explaining those marks that are merely the result of too much sun during childhood versus those which actually could become cancerous. A mild-looking pale circular mark on my upper arm actually was basal cell carcinoma, but was safely removed by Dr. Hessel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
Very knowledgeable and helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
I am fortunate to have Dr. Hessell as my Dermatologist. He is knowledgeable and humble. I enjoy his warm personality. He always has a smile and is very concerned with any issues that you present to him. He has treated me for basal cell c. as well as other skin problems. He keeps up with follow-ups. I trust him and highly recommend him with your dermatology concerns. He has been my Doc for 8 yrs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Hessel for over 15yrs, and he's been one of only a couple of physicians, in a sea of doctors/specialists, to truly care. He's always gone above and beyond, from when I was a child to an adult. He isn't afraid to outside the box, and realizes that he doesn't have all the answers, and isn't afraid to collaborate with colleagues. Unfortunately, it takes more than just 1 doctor to be that way in cases, but sometimes all you need to have hope is just that 1 doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Hessel for a good many years now,he wasn't easy to find though, after making appointments with different doctors over the years I finally found someone that I connect with. I always like it when the check up is short,that means i am clear for another 6 mos,I think I owe him a lot,after all my life may just been his hands so trust is paramount and I have that trust. Ron Waugh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
I had a large cyst removed from my cheek but only because Dr. Hessel did it, since I would not have entrusted this procedure to anyone else. He has genuine concern for the patient and will only do what is necessary to remedy the situation. I was extremely skittish about having this done for it took me several years to get up the courage to seek help. Dr. Hessel's incredible "bedside manner" kept me calm throughout the procedure. The man has the touch that heals. Absolutely highest marks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Hessel for over 10 years. He's courteous, conscientious and passionate about his work. He's knowledgeable about Dermatology and Pathology. He has found and treated many pre-cancerous problems on myself and my wife. He has also successfully treated my kid's acne. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
This is an excellent dermatologist. His diagnoses are spot on and his treatments are quick and effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
Dr. Hessel is great at what he does. Along with his main nurse assistant Joy, they make a great team. He has given me lots of great treatment and advice over the years...and he always takes the time to explain medical conditions and answer my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
I appreciate Dr. Hessel being very thorough, answering all of my questions and providing suggestions/options of treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
Because Dr. Hessel maintains and office at several locations it may be hard to see him at a location close to go in a timely manner. Be prepared to travel if you need to see him in a relative short time period. He is knowledgeable and polite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
Dr.Hessel is a good guy and a excellent dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Hessel now for close to 15 years and value him very highly. I not only consider him a great doctor, but a friend. He is always helpful and thorough, taking the time to discuss any current skin conditions and how we can treat them best. If you are looking for a great dermatologist, look no further!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
I have been going to Dr Hessel for many years and he is the very best in determining what markings on your body look suspicious and what don't. I have a very freckly body and it is hard for me to notice any changes. but I feel very secure after I leave Dr Hessel's office after an exam. I have sent many patients to Dr Hessel who are very happy with his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Hessel, MD?
Dr. Hessel is an excellent dermatologist. Because of my esteem for his expertise, I gladly travel distance to see him for my skin care. He has obsessions for exquisite procedural technique, correct diagnosis, and appropriate care and treatment of conditions. If you are interested in a dermatologist who will conscientiously provide the best treatment for your skin conditions, then this is the dermatologist you want to see.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hessel?

Buckeye Dermatology, Inc.

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hessel treats patients.

Doctors Hospital