Dr. Adam Harris, MD

Radiology PhysicsMaleAge 62

Dr. Harris

San Antonio Orthopedic Specialists

325 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 120 San Antonio, TX 78258

Dr. Adam Harris, MD is a Radiology Physicist in San Antonio, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Medical Center and Methodist Hospital Stone Oak. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Harris to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Radiology Physicists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Harris treats your condition or procedure

• Avascular Necrosis
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Total Hip Replacement
  • Unicompartmental Hip Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Harris accepts

Dr. Harris accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harris

4.5

Dr. Harris?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (54)
  • Listened & answered questions (53)
  • Explained conditions well (51)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
Dr. Harris is a consummate professional. Beyond that he is so warm, friendly and reassuring. The tissue sparing procedure is the only way to have a knee or hip replaced! I have had one knee replaced by him with excellent results and he is helping me manage my other knee without surgery at this time. I would have no qualms recommending Dr. Harris to anyone who needs hip or knee replacement.
Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
Acknowledged my concerns with my slow progress after a total hip surgery. Gave me strategies to help.
Dec 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
All aspects of evaluation, recommendations and precision by Dr. Broome, we’re excellent, as was the final outcome.
S.Atkins – Dec 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
It was a 2 hour high pressure, like time share sales, consultation for my hip. On finding out that he wasn't covered by my insurance I cancelled two months prior to my procedure. He billed me an additional $500 as a cancellation fee. It was noted on page 22 of the forms I sign. Very unprofessional
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris was very thorough and took extra time to explain all of the treatment options.
Robert Schultz – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
I recently took a pretty nasty fall. Amazing Dr. Harris and his awesome team got me in, x rayed, set up for follow up testing and everything in between. I always feel like I am their only patient. Thank you for keeping me safe while we are in this pandemic. I felt extremely comfortable in the whole office. I enjoy you and your staff, you are like family.
Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
Dr Harris took time to explain my options and my best recommended options. He showed me what was wrong on my x-ray in a way that was understandable. Most importantly, he listened to my questions and concerns and discussed things in terms of what specifically applied to me rather than an “average patient”. I really appreciated that info and consideration. And finally, whereas many surgeons quickly recommend an operation and very soon he stressed that everything was on my timetable. When things get to the point where I want/need the surgery Dr. Harris is who I’ll choose to do it. (By the way, I went to see Dr. Harris originally because my physical therapist said that out of all the patients they see, Dr. Harris’ recover the fastest and have better outcomes. I’m glad I took their recommendation to see him!)
MarkB – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris has done a total knee replacement on both of my knees this summer (2020), not at the same time. I could not be any more pleased with my results. After returning home from both surgeries, I never needed any pain meds. After six weeks, I was able to walk a mile. It's great to walk stairs without pain again. The staff of SA Orthopaedic Specialists is first class. They really take care of you. The procedure used by Dr. Harris minimizes recovery time, because he doesn't cut the muscle and tendons.
R G Burnell – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Harris without reservation. My surgery will be in two weeks and I have not felt this confident about any procedure before. The thoroughness of the preparation to ensure my well being is extensive. Everyone on his team has obviously worked together to ensure an excellent outcome for patients for a very long time. Every question is answered. Dr. Harris came highly recommended by multiple other physicians, physical therapists and other patients. He has strived and succeeded in distinguishing himself in his field and my family is so grateful to have found him at such a stressful time. He also has a good listening ear and sense of humor. He takes all aspects of the experience into consideration and puts you at ease with his well reasoned explanations.
cptaron@yahoo.com – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
My last hip revision was done by Dr.Harris. He was a very professional doctor. Very good bed side manners. He is very thorough in explaining what to expect after surgery.
Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
I have had both of my hips replaced by Dr. Harris and his team over the last 3 years. I was satisfied with the care at the Spinal Hospital and all of the follow up visits and recommendations post surgery and have recommended him and his staff to friends and other people in the medical field that desire minimally invasive surgery. And, by the way, I worked for a competitive surgical group that did not do minimally invasive surgery and he was recommended by some of those physicians.
Douglas Seal – Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
3-year follow-up after knee replacement went very well. Dr Harris also discussed 2nd knee replacement in future as an option. Provided caring, thoughtful advice,
Diana Seiffert – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
At 81 I began to have issues with my right hip and knee. Got a prompt appointment and had a very thorough Exam to determine the cause and agreed now the best medicine would be exercise to strengthen the hurt parts. He explained in detail the results of the x-rays and the availed options. Very professional in relating to a patient that hurt. Office staff wonderful and everyone made you feel how important you are as a patient. I LIKE HIM. Steve Jul 2020
Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris genuinely cared about my condition. He performed a complete knee replacement on my left knee and all went well. I was completely satisfied with the results that one year later I had him perform complete knee replacement on my right knee. Both knees are greatly improved from the previous condition. His staff is also very helpful and caring.
Sandra Dillard – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
Dr Harris is very thorough and explains everything. He takes the time to answer all your questions as long as it takes. He did my hip replacement 4 years ago which was my first major surgery and it went perfectly. I was walking the same day and walking without crutches 2 days later. My pain was almost completely gone after surgery. I recovered quickly with no complications and was back to work in 6 weeks. He has you come back for follow ups to ensure everything is going well and I haven’t had any problems. I’ve even had a couple of falls where I landed on my hip he replaced and it was totally fine. I recommend him to everyone I know that needs surgery and he will definitely be doing my other hip when the time comes. Not only is he great but all the office staff is supportive and helpful.
Peggy V. – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
I have seen Dr for over 10 years and he has replaced one knee and one hip! He is very professional, through,and friendly! Staff is great!!Dr Harris will always be my "go to Dr" and I always recommend him to people needing his kind of help????????
Barbara Peeler – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
If you have chronic hip pain, please see Dr. Harris. He is so incredibly knowledgeable and expert. I needed a bilateral hip replacement in my mid fifties from years of ballet and overuse. After the surgery, I was up and walking the next day. He also uses a “tissue sparing” technique which helps the patient to experience less pain and heal faster. I can not recommend him enough. I can now do any exercise I want—pain free, thanks to Dr. Harris.
Anna M – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
My visit with Dr. Harris went so much better than I expected. I am in so much pain but have never been in hospital or had surgery. Basically scared to no ends He really helped me understand what the surgery is going to entail and what the process is. Just praying I come out able to walk without hip pain.
D. Shelton – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Harris for 6 years with a long history of knee issues. He is an extraordinary, patient doctor who puts the well being of his patients first. Last year I had a complete knee replacement with incredible results which I attribute to the knowledge, care and planning of Dr Harris and his wonderful staff. Highest ratings for his entire office for responsiveness, kindness and professionalism.
Kay Laird – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?
Dr. Harris has always been very professional. He cares deeply for his patients and their care. He employs a staff that shares his values on patient care. I’ve been very pleased with my surgery results.
Anna – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Harris, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harris?

• Radiology Physics