Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Adam Hamawy, MD
Dr. Adam Hamawy, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Princeton, NJ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Hamawy is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital, Saint Joseph's Wayne Hospital, St. Joseph's Children's Hospital, Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center, University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick and Valley Hospital.

106 Stanhope St

Princeton, NJ 08540

Learn about Dr. Hamawy

I believe in working together with each patient as a unique individual and finding the best treatment plan to achieve their goals.

Dr. Hamawy's Experience

Dr. Hamawy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Gynecomastia
  • Incisional Hernia
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Mastectomy
  • Mini Fift
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University

• Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1996
  • Excellence in Resident Teaching Award, 2008
  • America's Top Surgeons, 2007-2011

• Arabic

Dr. Hamawy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamawy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hamawy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamawy to family and friends
Dr. Hamawy's Performance
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr and staff were professional, caring and considerate. Details of procedures and options were fully explained. Discount for membership. Results of photo facial were amazing!
Trenton |
I had called many times and sent several e-mails at different times to get all my questions answered regarding their policies, payments, soonest I could get surgery due to work, the procedure itself, etc. Several of my questions were time sensitive and could not all be saved to ask at an appointment. For this, Jodi who I believe is the manager, told me, "You need to stop calling every 10 minutes. We can't help you and pick a surgery date if you keep calling." I tried to explain, but no use.
I appreciate the feedback. My staff and I are dedicated to helping patients through this journey as much as possible. However, surgery is a big life step and it is our responsibility to ensure the patient has realistic expectations. Surgery is not a fix all and requires much planning and proper care. To rush that would be putting our patients at risk. Our door is always open and we welcome patients to reach out at their convenience. All the best.
in Princeton, NJ |
I did not meat him in person, but the staff were amazing. They were very welcoming although I was late because I was flying from another state to get my treatment. Everything made me feel comfortable. The procedure was way easier than I though. They were really clear with me about my case and what negative effects I may experience in future. They gave me the choice to do the procedure or not. I appreciate it. Thank you, you are the best. Cannot wait to see my results ...
Princeton |
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff, would highly Recommend them to my friends and family for sure.
Princeton, NJ |
The staff was friendly, informative, calming, and made the experience enjoyable an safe!
in Hillsborough, NJ |
Great service as always. Dr. Hamawy and his office staff never disappoint.
NJ |
From Camille at the front desk to Rebecca prepping for spots to Dr Hamawy, this was a great experience. From the moment I walked in I was at ease. Both Camille & Rebecca spent time to answer my questions via phone or email, and promptly I loved my experience with Dr Hamawy. He was friendly & took the time to explain all of my options & answer questions. We looked at what I could expect from my procedure via his technology & I got a better feel & was confident in my decision.
Trenton, NJ |
I paid $2500 for scar revision, $1,000 dermabrasion procedure, the revise went great, but when it come to the dermabrasion, he use some kind of laser procedure, which causes my scar to lift and skin damage, on top of that he inject my with something, so now I have dents all that scar erea. He was trying to save time on his end, by not performing the dermabrasion. Right now, I have to look for another Surgon to revise it again. I have to pay $2500 and deal with more pain again ??????
Dr. Hamawy is a very good Doctor. He did a great job to give me first all the information over what he is gonna to do. Then the operation went very well. Everything is healing very good. I am very lucky to have him as my surgeon.thank you.
Excellent Experience. Competent, friendly and helpful Dr., and supporting staff.
I suffered with the side effects of large breasts for many years. This included back pain, headaches and joint pain. In addition, I had to wear oversized tops that did not look proportion to my body. When I met Dr Hamawy and his staff, my initial nervousness went away and I felt pretty comfortable proceeding with the reduction after my first consultation. The surgery was a huge success without any complications. I feel and look my best with my new size and my only regret is that I waited so lon
I was very uncomfortable initially discussing my procedure with strangers. However, within minutes of meeting Jodi and Dr Hamaway, I felt comfortable enough to discuss something that was not only very personal to me, but a source of frustration and pain. I am excited to proceed with the breast reduction procedure and I am happy with the staff at Princeton Plastic Surgeons.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Hamawy, MD?

Hospitals where Dr. Hamawy has admitting privileges