Dr. Adam Hall, DO

Dr. Adam Hall, DO

Urgent Care Medicine  ·
Dr. Adam Hall, DO is an urgent care medicine specialist in Cape Coral, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000 and specializes in urgent care medicine, autoimmune diseases, and more.

811 Del Prado Blvd S

Cape Coral, FL 33990

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Cigna-HealthSpring

Learn about Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall's Experience

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urgent Care Medicine
  • Sanctions found

This content was provided by Dr. Hall "'Putting You First and Treating You Like Family'

We know when illness and injury happen, many patients head to the Emergency Room. However, many of those conditions can be treated at an urgent care. At Cape Coral Urgent Care, we can competently and safely care for about 80% of cases that are seen at the ER . We have the ability, compassion,and skillset to care for you in your time of need.

'We  treat every patient like family. Our only mission at Cape Coral Urgent Care is to get you better so you can get back to doing the things you love'"

• Urgent Care Medicine
  • Addiction Medicine
  • Allergy

Dr. Hall does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

1 Sanction
  • Multiple Categories (12/14/2016)
    Action Taken: Revocation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Ohio

• University Of Missouri / Columbia Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Hall has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends

Dr. Hall's Performance

Dr. Hall Says:
"

We strive to provide the best possible care. The patient surveys allow us to know how well we have provided care and also if there are any weakness that need improvement. We take all feedback very seriously and use the information to address and rectify all problems, small or large.

"

Dr. Hall was very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. He made sure to assess everything that was going on with me the minute I walked in and also made sure I understood any extra costs. I left feeling better and was checked on the next couple days to make sure I was getting better. I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
If I could give Dr. Hall more than 5 stars, I definitely would. He is wonderful. He listens to your concerns and is very thorough in his treatment. He even calls personally to follow up to see how you are doing and see if you have any new questions or concerns. He sent me for a chest x-ray...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would certainly recommend Dr. Hall to my friends and family. Dr. Hall is not only an excellent professional, but also a marvelous human being. The office is technologically advanced, which makes the check-in and check-out a very straight forward one.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr Hall is a wonderful Dr who helped save my life by listening to me and sending me to the doctors that we're able to save my life. I'm so grateful that he never stopped asking me the right questions. He is a kind and carrying Dr who never rushed our visits and always tried to solve my health...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
I met Dr. Hall somewhat over a year ago and liked him very much on first encounter. He's easy to be comfortable with and is attentive to what you say. But better still, he asks you questions to bring up anything that could be a possible medical situation for you. He's knowledgeable on current...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0