Dr. Adam Grunbaum, DO

Dr. Adam Grunbaum, DO

Rheumatology | Male

Dr. Grunbaum enjoys all aspects of rheumatology. In 2007, the American College of Osteopathic Internists honored him with the Humanism and Excellence in Teaching award. It is presented annually to residents in recognition of outstanding compassion in the delivery of care, respect for patients, their families, and healthcare colleagues, as well as demonstrated excellence in clinical teaching. He continues to practice with these traits today and making a difference in the lives of all his patients

Dr. Adam Grunbaum, DO is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Port Richey, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Grunbaum is affiliated with Bayfront Health Spring Hill , Bayfront Health Brooksville, Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Oak Hill Hospital, Medical Center of Trinity and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point.

Dr. Grunbaum's Experience

See how Dr. Grunbaum's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grunbaum

Dr. Grunbaum accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Grunbaum has admitting privileges.

Dr. Grunbaum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grunbaum to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Grunbaum's Performance
New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Grunbaum is excellent an excellent physician.
in Weeki wachee |
Love him!! He has helped me so much and he never rushes me if I have lots of questions, I would give him 10 stars if I could!!!
in Spring Hill, FL |
Best of the best.. As a nurse, I give this dr my highest recommendation.
in Groveland, FL |
I'v been seeing him for three years. However, the last appointment I went to see him on 12/26/2016. His office was closed. No notice was posted on the door. I called the main office. I was told they did not have my appointment on their record. I told the lady that every three months I went to him. I've never missed my appointment. I even have the paper highlighted that day by a yellow marker by his staff. I was very disappointed because I spent three hours to go to see him and ended up this way.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
I thought I had a great Doctor until 2 days before my appointment they called to tell me thatThey no longer tale my insurance! this was not good considering I had been waiting for my appointment because he was working on figuring out what was wrong with me! Just up and left me without giving me a last visit,,,,no scripts or info as to what is or might be wrong with me and not even aware of were to get my scripts :(
in Port Richey, FL |
Awesome Doctor. Listens and pays attention to you. I would definitely recommend him.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr Grunbaum is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is very informed on all latest protocol and procedures. He spends time with his patients taking care and answering all questions and concerns. I wish I had found him years ago!
in New port richey |
Never seen him, just moved.to new port richey. MADE appointments with 5 new doctors including a nephrologist for my kidney dialysis. called the day I thought I had the appointment to confirm,they told me I mixed it up somehow, and rescheduled me for the following wed. when I arrived, I almost had to park across the street because there was no parking from the other docs in the plaza. whan I got in the receptionist told me I needed 25 dollars for a missed appointment. CONTINUED ON NEXT LINE
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Grunbaum was patient and listened. I had difficulty contacting his office. I did not find the nurse or front desk friendly. They seemed impersonal. Did not give me orders for the correct lab and when I called they didn't want to send me the orders for the correct lab. I still have not received them. Due to the office staff and phone operators, I am looking for another doctor. It certainly is not because of Dr. Grunbaum.
in Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Grunbaum is very nice and a good listener. His staff, Holly and Anita are great.
Lutz, FL |
Great doctor. Takes time to explain your illness, what treatment you will need and listens to a patient concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Grunbaum, DO?
Are you Dr. Grunbaum?

Compare Dr. Grunbaum

Dr. Grunbaum's Care Philosophy

Dr. Grunbaum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

• Excellence in Humanism and Teaching, 2007

Dr. Grunbaum has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Grunbaum's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Ankylosis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

Completed in 2007

Completed in 2009

Florida State University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Grunbaum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grunbaum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology