Dr. Adam S. Greenfield, DO

10806 US Highway 19 Ste 102A
Port Richey, FL 34668 Get Directions

Doctors you can talk to and trust.Read more

Dr. Greenfield's Experience

See how Dr. Greenfield's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greenfield

Dr. Greenfield accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Greenfield has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Greenfield
Dr. Greenfield's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (103)
in New Port Richey, FL |
He's the most caring doctor i've ever met. He's got a big brain, a good heart and an ego the size of Montana. But he's always there for you when you need him, and puts patients first ~ above all. Terrific bedside manner, great guy, I love him. A true doctor. God Bless You, Greenfield.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Greenfield is very friendly and professional. I have never waited more than 15 minutes to be seen. Staff members are very kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Greenfield.
in Hudson, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Greenfield for a few months now. My first visit I was so sick with my asthma and within an hour or so I was feeling so much better. He has always listened to me and gave me exactly the medicines that I have needed. His staff is very friendly and they will go out of their way to help you. I highly recommend Dr. Greenfield. Thank you for always being there.
in New port richey, fl |
Patients be weary, this doctor will allow anyone to see your information. He leaves his computer out in the open when answering phone calls, his office manager acts like a child Throughout your visit you will hear the two arguing, the office manager will use foul language, slam doors and blow smoke in your face. There's always a bad attitude about some of the nurses. They never wash hands between patients, they don't wear gloves for lab work, the list goes on. Wait time hours, Dr sees you 5min
please note that this person has never been a patient at this facility and has been harassing one of my staff members over a private matter nothing to do with this facility
in Largo, FL |
I think Dr. Greenfield is awesome! All my family & friends go to him too and also think he is awesome.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Had a friend come down to spend a week with me and he was a little under the weather. He progressively got worse when he was here. Called Dr. Greenfield's office to see if he could get in and they said bring him right over. He would be seen as a walk-in patient. He was seen, in and out in about 1 hour with anti-biotics and steroids which helped him almost immediately and made his stay 100% better. Thanks for the prompt service!!
in New Port Richey, FL |
HORRIBLE! RUN..D.O., NOT AN M.D.!!! Rude/Embarrassing, fussing about my cheap INS. in front of his patients in waiting room&staff. He didn't want to take me until my better insurance kicked in 12DYS. Had me down as a ca$h pt., when I had given him my INS info. Finally to make a long story short, he gave me a needle that left me paralyzed for 6DYS. Only to find out he couldn't even come visit me to tell the the MDs what he stuck me with because he also kept me in in the dark from what he gave me.
Port Richey, FL |
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He was the doctor for my husband, my two children, and I. He was rude, did not listen to concerns, did not explain medical conditions even when asked, and tried to charge extra office visits when we were not seen ( and would not correct it). I found it very disrespectful that he looked at his computer the entire visit and did not seem to care for me as a patient. I gave him many chances before I had enough.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Greenfield has been seeing me since I got in my car accident when hospitals refused to even check me out for it, all they did was try putting me on pain killers. But, Dr. Greenfield took the time to listen to what happen, granted I didn't have much of a voice for I got my tonsils removed the day after the accident. He was very patient with me and got started in physical therapy the first day I came in to. The office staff is very kind and takes the time to get know you and treat you well.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
He's the BEST I have been seeing Dr Greenfield since he was in a smaller Office in the Port Richey area. Prior To seeing Dr Greenfield I only had seen My Family Dr from Birth. Its been 16 years That I have been his Patient and I can tell you that he has seen me in disarray and he has always treated me respectfully. Dr Greenfield has a big heart and as a Dr I know it must be hard on him, he has such compassion and an Understanding nature, I Pray God Continues to Bless Him .Glenda in Tarpon Spgs
New Port Richey, FL |
Wish I could, but his staff informed me that I had too many health issues for him to see me
in Holiday, FL |
Have been seeing Dr. G. since i changed insurance companies 3 years ago. I moved here from Nebraska. I saw my previous doctor for 18 years prior to him. He addresses my current problems, provides me with medication I was previously put on years ago and continues to do blood test to insure I'm not getting worse and has adjusted the strength of 1 of my medications. He's conscientous and thorough with my exams and follow-ups. Staff is extremely nice, scheduling is easy but busy.
in New Port Richey |
Staff is excellent and caring. Dr. Took for granted that I caught everything he said. I'm not slow but not an expert either. Would not discuss lab work over the phone. This ment I had to do an office visit just to have him give me only the highlights of my blood work. Tried to finish sentences for me. Never even checked my throat or glands when I told the nurse I had the worst sore throat ever. Was he avoiding germs, he prescribed antibiotics. Dr is nice enough just not the right one for me.
in Port richey |
I met dr.greenfield nine years ago and have had a few bouts with my diabetes and he has always been there to help me. I always get a same day appointment and have always been satisfied ehr I leave his office .
in Trinity, FL |
I have been with Doctor Greenfield for 12 years now. He is very knowledge and visits you in the hospital when you are sick. His staff is friendly and he has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks me. The last time I was sick I got in there in under 15 minutes .
in New Point Richey, FL |
Have been with Dr. Greenfield's office for 6 years now. I appreciate the fact he will see me with a sudden illness on that day or early the next day. Other doctors I've been with have said they don't have anything available for 1 week. He gets me in, figures out what I need and gets me back home as soon as possible. I appreciate my time and he does too.
Have you seen Dr. Adam S. Greenfield, DO?

Dr. Greenfield's Care Philosophy

Doctors you can talk to and trust.

Dr. Greenfield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Greenfield has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greenfield's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Pneumonia

Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1994

University Community Hospital

Dr. Greenfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breath Testing