Dr. Adam Greenfield, DO

Dr. Adam Greenfield, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Adam Greenfield, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Port Richey, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Greenfield is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Medical Center of Trinity and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point.

ASG Doctors, Inc.

10806 US Highway 19 Ste 102A

Port Richey, FL 34668

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Advantra
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Medicare
  • Missouri Care

Learn about Dr. Greenfield

Doctors you can talk to and trust.

Dr. Greenfield's Experience

Dr. Greenfield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

• Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Greenfield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Greenfield is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Greenfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenfield to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Greenfield's Performance
in Hudson, FL |
Yesterday, Was my first office visit at Dr. Greenfields office. I must say it was a very pleasant experience. Dr. Greenfield was very knowledgeable and approachable. The office staff was amazingly friendly and on top of it all.
New Port Richey, FL |
I have seen this doctor 4 time now and always have to wait an hour or more. They always say that they are short staffed??? Went in for blood work, which is what my appointment was for, and no one knew that. When I finally convinced them that yes that is what the doctor ordered from my previous visit. The "nurse" would not listen when I told her exactly how to take my blood. She ended up blowing out a vein and then someone else had to take my blood. I will be changing my PCP.
New Port Richey, FL |
1st visit, waited 2 hrs, told new girl didn't show up. Explained my husband's history, he wouldn't listen & interrupted me until I finally talked over him with my medical knowledge. 2nd visit, waited an hr. He prescribed my husband cholesterol meds W/O ORDERING ANY LABS!! FYI, my husband's cholesterol is perfect & doesn't need them nor has he ever! Tried to refill BP meds 2 days early due to going out of state. He refused. Our cardiologist did it & has refilled them ever since. Got a new PCP
in Port Richey, FL |
This was my second visit to this office and will be my last. The first visit took over two hours and the office was so unorganized it is not funny. Blame the new girl? The second visit was a total bust. I showed up 20 minutes before my appointment and the girls in the back were having a party, so I would think, they were so load I could hear them from the waiting room. If you ask me, very unprofessional. I am called within 15 min. WOW. Only to walk out again due to the FRONT OFFICE. I;m Done
This is review is ironic because the individual left out that their were problems with his insurance
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Greenfield is always nice to me and I'm always seen quickly! I'd recommend him!
Tampa, FL |
Do not go to this doctor. He's very unprofessional. His staff are the worst. They are rude and the medical assistants don't like to work. My dad had an appointment for 10:30 am and he was seen at 1:00pm. Also that day the Doctor and medical assistant we're taking smoke breaks while patient's waiting to be seen. Beware
I am sorry you did not have a first good experience at our office . Our staff does not smoke especially during normal business ours. The day you came in we were understaffed but have since replaced the medical staff and things are running much smoother in the office now
Went to the office on a Friday and waited for about 5 minutes to be seen. Waited 5 minutes in the room for the doctor and was checking out in 10 minutes. Fastest doctors appointment I've ever been too. Don't know if it's like this all the time or just that day but was wonderful!
in New Port Richey, FL |
Very poor experience. It took three visits before he did any blood work to begin to know anything about me. Prior visits lasted only about 5 minutes, (after waiting and hour), and during the short time he was in the room he talked and complained about his previous patients. Told me I didn't need a referral to my Cardiologist, (although I have been seeing one for 15 years), stress tests and catheterizations don't increase your life expectancy!! Doesn't he realize they are diagnostic tools? Money!
Our office tries to provide the highest level of service and when developing a relationship with a doctor , both the patient and doctor must have the same level of confidence that they may communicate with each other and attend to the patient's needs. Often though the patient may not let the doctor know their expectations and this often leads to disaffection . Our practice wishes you well.
in New Port Richey, FL |
He's the most caring doctor i've ever met. He's got a big brain, a good heart and an ego the size of Montana. But he's always there for you when you need him, and puts patients first ~ above all. Terrific bedside manner, great guy, I love him. A true doctor. God Bless You, Greenfield.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Greenfield is very friendly and professional. I have never waited more than 15 minutes to be seen. Staff members are very kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Greenfield.
in Hudson, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Greenfield for a few months now. My first visit I was so sick with my asthma and within an hour or so I was feeling so much better. He has always listened to me and gave me exactly the medicines that I have needed. His staff is very friendly and they will go out of their way to help you. I highly recommend Dr. Greenfield. Thank you for always being there.
in New port richey, fl |
Patients be weary, this doctor will allow anyone to see your information. He leaves his computer out in the open when answering phone calls, his office manager acts like a child Throughout your visit you will hear the two arguing, the office manager will use foul language, slam doors and blow smoke in your face. There's always a bad attitude about some of the nurses. They never wash hands between patients, they don't wear gloves for lab work, the list goes on. Wait time hours, Dr sees you 5min
please note that this person has never been a patient at this facility and has been harassing one of my staff members over a private matter nothing to do with this facility
in Largo, FL |
I think Dr. Greenfield is awesome! All my family & friends go to him too and also think he is awesome.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Had a friend come down to spend a week with me and he was a little under the weather. He progressively got worse when he was here. Called Dr. Greenfield's office to see if he could get in and they said bring him right over. He would be seen as a walk-in patient. He was seen, in and out in about 1 hour with anti-biotics and steroids which helped him almost immediately and made his stay 100% better. Thanks for the prompt service!!
in New Port Richey, FL |
HORRIBLE! RUN..D.O., NOT AN M.D.!!! Rude/Embarrassing, fussing about my cheap INS. in front of his patients in waiting room&staff. He didn't want to take me until my better insurance kicked in 12DYS. Had me down as a ca$h pt., when I had given him my INS info. Finally to make a long story short, he gave me a needle that left me paralyzed for 6DYS. Only to find out he couldn't even come visit me to tell the the MDs what he stuck me with because he also kept me in in the dark from what he gave me.
Port Richey, FL |
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He was the doctor for my husband, my two children, and I. He was rude, did not listen to concerns, did not explain medical conditions even when asked, and tried to charge extra office visits when we were not seen ( and would not correct it). I found it very disrespectful that he looked at his computer the entire visit and did not seem to care for me as a patient. I gave him many chances before I had enough.
in the age of electronic medical records, I agree that often a medical office visit becomes less personal now that a doctor has to bring the computer in and use it the whole time during the office visit . This is a federal mandate and I think it should be changed .
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Greenfield has been seeing me since I got in my car accident when hospitals refused to even check me out for it, all they did was try putting me on pain killers. But, Dr. Greenfield took the time to listen to what happen, granted I didn't have much of a voice for I got my tonsils removed the day after the accident. He was very patient with me and got started in physical therapy the first day I came in to. The office staff is very kind and takes the time to get know you and treat you well.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
He's the BEST I have been seeing Dr Greenfield since he was in a smaller Office in the Port Richey area. Prior To seeing Dr Greenfield I only had seen My Family Dr from Birth. Its been 16 years That I have been his Patient and I can tell you that he has seen me in disarray and he has always treated me respectfully. Dr Greenfield has a big heart and as a Dr I know it must be hard on him, he has such compassion and an Understanding nature, I Pray God Continues to Bless Him .Glenda in Tarpon Spgs
New Port Richey, FL |
Wish I could, but his staff informed me that I had too many health issues for him to see me
in Holiday, FL |
Have been seeing Dr. G. since i changed insurance companies 3 years ago. I moved here from Nebraska. I saw my previous doctor for 18 years prior to him. He addresses my current problems, provides me with medication I was previously put on years ago and continues to do blood test to insure I'm not getting worse and has adjusted the strength of 1 of my medications. He's conscientous and thorough with my exams and follow-ups. Staff is extremely nice, scheduling is easy but busy.
in New Port Richey |
Staff is excellent and caring. Dr. Took for granted that I caught everything he said. I'm not slow but not an expert either. Would not discuss lab work over the phone. This ment I had to do an office visit just to have him give me only the highlights of my blood work. Tried to finish sentences for me. Never even checked my throat or glands when I told the nurse I had the worst sore throat ever. Was he avoiding germs, he prescribed antibiotics. Dr is nice enough just not the right one for me.
in Port richey |
I met dr.greenfield nine years ago and have had a few bouts with my diabetes and he has always been there to help me. I always get a same day appointment and have always been satisfied ehr I leave his office .
in Trinity, FL |
I have been with Doctor Greenfield for 12 years now. He is very knowledge and visits you in the hospital when you are sick. His staff is friendly and he has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks me. The last time I was sick I got in there in under 15 minutes .
in New Point Richey, FL |
Have been with Dr. Greenfield's office for 6 years now. I appreciate the fact he will see me with a sudden illness on that day or early the next day. Other doctors I've been with have said they don't have anything available for 1 week. He gets me in, figures out what I need and gets me back home as soon as possible. I appreciate my time and he does too.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Greenfield, DO?

Visit Dr. Greenfield

Dr. Greenfield accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Advantra
    Freedom
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna