Dr. Adam S. Greenfield, DO

Doctors you can talk to and trust.Read more

Dr. Greenfield's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Greenfield's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greenfield

Dr. Greenfield accepts 16 insurance carriers

16 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Greenfield has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Greenfield

Dr. Greenfield's Review Details
2.8 based on 105 responses
Experience with Dr. Greenfield
Dr. Greenfield's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (97)
Port Richey, FL |
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He was the doctor for my husband, my two children, and I. He was rude, did not listen to concerns, did not explain medical conditions even when asked, and tried to charge extra office visits when we were not seen ( and would not correct it). I found it very disrespectful that he looked at his computer the entire visit and did not seem to care for me as a patient. I gave him many chances before I had enough.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Greenfield has been seeing me since I got in my car accident when hospitals refused to even check me out for it, all they did was try putting me on pain killers. But, Dr. Greenfield took the time to listen to what happen, granted I didn't have much of a voice for I got my tonsils removed the day after the accident. He was very patient with me and got started in physical therapy the first day I came in to. The office staff is very kind and takes the time to get know you and treat you well.
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
He's the BEST I have been seeing Dr Greenfield since he was in a smaller Office in the Port Richey area. Prior To seeing Dr Greenfield I only had seen My Family Dr from Birth. Its been 16 years That I have been his Patient and I can tell you that he has seen me in disarray and he has always treated me respectfully. Dr Greenfield has a big heart and as a Dr I know it must be hard on him, he has such compassion and an Understanding nature, I Pray God Continues to Bless Him .Glenda in Tarpon Spgs
New Port Richey, FL |
Wish I could, but his staff informed me that I had too many health issues for him to see me
in Holiday, FL |
Have been seeing Dr. G. since i changed insurance companies 3 years ago. I moved here from Nebraska. I saw my previous doctor for 18 years prior to him. He addresses my current problems, provides me with medication I was previously put on years ago and continues to do blood test to insure I'm not getting worse and has adjusted the strength of 1 of my medications. He's conscientous and thorough with my exams and follow-ups. Staff is extremely nice, scheduling is easy but busy.
in New Port Richey |
Staff is excellent and caring. Dr. Took for granted that I caught everything he said. I'm not slow but not an expert either. Would not discuss lab work over the phone. This ment I had to do an office visit just to have him give me only the highlights of my blood work. Tried to finish sentences for me. Never even checked my throat or glands when I told the nurse I had the worst sore throat ever. Was he avoiding germs, he prescribed antibiotics. Dr is nice enough just not the right one for me.
in Port richey |
I met dr.greenfield nine years ago and have had a few bouts with my diabetes and he has always been there to help me. I always get a same day appointment and have always been satisfied ehr I leave his office .
in Trinity, FL |
I have been with Doctor Greenfield for 12 years now. He is very knowledge and visits you in the hospital when you are sick. His staff is friendly and he has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks me. The last time I was sick I got in there in under 15 minutes .
in New Point Richey, FL |
Have been with Dr. Greenfield's office for 6 years now. I appreciate the fact he will see me with a sudden illness on that day or early the next day. Other doctors I've been with have said they don't have anything available for 1 week. He gets me in, figures out what I need and gets me back home as soon as possible. I appreciate my time and he does too.
Have you seen Dr. Adam S. Greenfield, DO?
Are you Dr. Adam S. Greenfield, DO? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greenfield's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

• Ultrasound

Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1994

University Community Hospital

Dr. Greenfield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Greenfield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Greenfield

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Greenfield's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Greenfield

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Greenfield's Care Philosophy

Doctors you can talk to and trust.