Dr. Adam Elfant, MD

Dr. Adam Elfant, MD

Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. Adam Elfant, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Mount Laurel, NJ and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in gastroenterology.

Cooper Gastroenterology

501 Fellowship Rd Ste 101

Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Elfant

See how frequently Dr. Elfant performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Non-Neonatal Jaundice
Cholelithiasis
Biliary Atresia

Dr. Elfant's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Elfant "Cooper University Health Care has a strong connection to its community and wants to be your medical home.

We begin with a network of experienced primary and specialty care health care providers found throughout our Adult Health Institute.

The institute’s goal is to provide preventive care and teach healthy lifestyles while also managing the full range of simple to complex illnesses, targeting early diagnosis and treatment."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Toronto Wellesley Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Elfant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elfant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elfant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elfant's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elfant to family and friends

Dr. Elfant's Performance

HORRIBLE!!! I have been a patient of this Dr. for over 15 years. That ENDS now! He is so over booked that he throws you to his associates or his nurses. I don't think any of them touch base with the other because everything is a run around with them. No one is on the same page and you just...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Elfant for unexplained stomach pains, nausea, vomiting, and acid reflux. From the moment I walked into the office, I felt as though he did not entirely believe I was having these issues. All he ordered was blood work and kept prescribing me various medications to "try out," instead of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Ever since I needed to get a colonoscopy in my early 40's family history of my mother passing away at 56 of colon cancer Dr. Elfant has performed my three procedures for me. I put full trust in his hands and his staff is great.. I still have my magnet the staff signed for me was so sweet. The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Elfant was warm, direct & through. I met him in the hospital after being admitted for stomach pain. His interns & residents were wonderful. Telling me I could reach them at anytime. I was confident in the care I received. Patient for life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option10thumbs down icon option3