Dr. Adam Clark, DDS

Dr. Adam Clark, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

My treatment philosophy is to treat all my patients like I would treat my own family member . . . with kindness, respect and what is in their best interest. I am a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and treat patients with high quality of care and strive to exceed the standard of care. I also pursue to make the patient feel like we have exceeded their expectations.

Dr. Adam Clark, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery doctor who practices in Aliso Viejo, CA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

Dr. Clark's Experience

See how Dr. Clark's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
Dr. Clark's Performance
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
Dr Clark and his staff are absolutely amazing! From answering all my hundreds of silly questions during the consultation through my day of surgery anxiety they were nothing but calming and comforting. No pain and an easy recovery makes me so glad I chose to go to Dr Clark's office. They gave me my smile back. The best in the business!
in Aliso viejo |
So my oral surgeon was amazing!!!! He was so friendly and did his job perfectly!! I have never been put to sleep before I got all 4 wisdom teeth out and he set me up with an iv in which he managed to get in 1 try most nurses always poke me more than once so big relief next thing he did was tell me to think of my vacation spot laid me back and next thing I know I was waking up from surgery lol he is really really awesome!!! I didn't feel any pain before I got my pain meds
in Lake Forest, CA |
After consultations with two Dental Surgeons, I was not comfortable with either of two suggested procedures. I searched the internet for alternatives and found Dr. Clark's website. I was surprised to get a "live" voice since it was after normal business hours. I spoke with Melissa whom I found to be very helpful and in no hurry to end the call. She offered suggestions and information that I was not aware of. My consultation with Dr. Clark was more informative than previous other Dental Surgeons
in Corona, CA |
Dr. Clark and staff did a wonderful job of taking care of my #30 extraction and prep for implant. I would unhesitatingly recommend any of my friends needing care to contact Dr. Clark for the best care they can get.
in Fullerton, CA |
From the consultation to the surgery itself, I had an exceedingly positive experience. Dr. Clark and his staff take the time to educate you and make sure you understand all aspects of what is involved in the procedure, and leave you with plenty of time to ask any questions. I chose them for the my wisdom teeth removal because I felt fully confident in their ability, and their kindness and easygoing attitude put me right at ease. I'm on day 5 of healing, and doing very well. Thanks!
in Laguna Hills, CA |
What a great practice. From the time I called to set up the appt. to have my wisdom tooth pulled until after this procedure was done, I can only say BRAVO to Dr. Clark and every member of his staff! They are kind, caring and gave me information I needed every step of the way. Having Parkinsons disease is no easy matter to deal with in a dentist's office. With my tremors very visible during my visit, Dr. Clark's office made it so much easier to sit through a tooth extraction.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Excellent, compassionate care. I met Dr. Clark and his staff midway through a dental implant procedure. I left my previous oral surgeon due to a lack of caring by the office staff. I can honestly say Dr. Clark and his staff provided excellent service throughout all aspects of a dental implant, including the follow-up care and recovery.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
Dr. Adam Clark, along with Melissa Peters and the entire staff at South OC Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery truly are the best. Their care for both my daughter and son during surgery was amazing. The procedures were thoroughly explained to me leaving no questions unanswered. All aspects of the surgery were discussed including pre, day of, and post operation steps to ensure top care for my children. The staff is professional, knowledgeable and also caring. I highly recommend Dr. Clark.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Clark and his staff were great. I received an extraction due to a long ago cracked tooth, bone graft and implant. The office was highly professional, caring and understanding. Very clean state of the art facility. After every procedure Dr. Clark personally called to follow-up. 10/10 rating. Thanks for the great care! Patrick
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
Highly recommend!! Gentle, caring, professional, friendly, and informative!! Sid H.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
On March 25, 2016, I had oral surgery to have a molar extraction and bone graft with Dr. Adam Clark, as I prepare for an implant process and really couldn't be in better hands. He is excellent at what he does and is also a very charming and gentle person that will look after his patients comfort and welfare during procedures so they don't feel undue pain. Two years ago he also performed surgery on my then 96 year old father and that too was a great experience. I rate him a 10 for excellence !
Have you seen Dr. Adam Clark, DDS?
Are you Dr. Clark?

Compare Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark's Care Philosophy

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Brownlie-Timpte Award for Top Class Rank (#1), 2006
    • Eagle Scout Award, 1993
    • Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), 2010
    • Reconstructive Options for Traumatic Eyelid Defects, 2009

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Clark's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1999

University Of Nevada Las Vegas

Graduated in 1994

• Portuguese

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgery

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Anesthesia
  • Biopsy
  • Biopsy of Affected Tissue
  • Bone Grafting
  • Bone Regeneration Procedure
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Excision of Soft Tissue Lesion
  • Excisional Biopsy
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facial Bone Fracture Repair
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • General Anesthesia