Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD

Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD

Sports Medicine  ·
Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Limerick, PA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Temple University in 2004 and specializes in sports medicine and family medicine.Read his story

400 Enterprise Dr Fl 2

Limerick, PA 19468

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Geisinger Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Chrusch treats your condition or procedure

"Dr. Chrusch is a non-operative sports medicine physician who cares for a wide variety of patients, athlete and non-athlete alike. As a former collegiate football player at the Johns Hopkins University he has a special interest in concussion manageme...

• Sports Medicine

4.3

Dr. Chrusch?
Dr. Chrusch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD
I felt immediately judged and then was dismissed. I listed my medications for chronic pain and condition. Accused me of not really knowing what pain is. Please consider another Dr. Lacks compassion and empathy. So upset I had to pay to be treated badly. Will not go back to Dr. Chrusch or recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Dr Chrusch is the worst doctor!! I felt so disrespected and he belittled me as a human being! I left the office in tears!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Wow, so disappointed in Rothman. The Dr. was upset and told me this is why you don't order an MRI. Umm, I came to you and you ordered the MRI. Meanwhile, the second doctor I see at Rothman says he sees the torn meniscus (reason you would order an MRI). When I asked Dr. Chrusch about the Bakers Cyst he got really annoyed and said "you don't have a Baker's Cyst". I said you told me last week I had one (thinking he may have gotten me mixed up). " You don't have one". Do you want a shot? NO
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
My youngest son has been to Rothman quite a bit over the last few years for various injuries. Dr. Chrusch has treated him more than once. Everyone always is very nice, helpful and makes sure he is well taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Great staff. Dr. Chrusch takes time to full describe options and diagnosis. Outstanding service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Exceptional Doctor great working with him. He was very beneficial to my shoulder tear recovery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Dr. Chursch was very arrogant and I felt belittled. I left the office crying and immediately looked for someone who would treat me with respect. We hardly got around to talking about my injury. The message I took away was “deal with it.” This is difficult when you are caring for a special needs child along with a newly widowed father. I would love to have him walk a mile in my shoes.
Dear Patricia, We are so very sorry for your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Dr Chrush was thorough and seemed to listen to what I had to tell him, He was not too quick to assess the root cause of my problem nor recommend surgery until complete testing had been done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Dr. Chrusch is a rude man who is clearly filled with a belief that he is the most important person in the room. He kept me waiting over an hour in the waiting room. Upon arrival he behaved as if it was below him to be on time and he was not even cordial. I would not recommend him to an enemy. In fact, I refused to make a follow up appointment with him and moved on and saw a different Rothman doctor who was excellent. Chrusch is an embarrassment to his own colleagues.
Dear Pam, We truly apologize for your experience...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
I saw Dr. Chrusch today for my knee and am always impressed with his professionalism and his ability to listen to my concerns and answer all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Dr. Chrusch was attentive and thoroughly explained things well. Prescribed physical therapy to improve core strength and weak areas and am 100% satisfied with results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
He told me my ACL looked abnormal, but nothing was wrong. I went through weeks of PT with no response, then he had me get a cortisone shot with no response. I asked to see a surgeon, he didn’t recommend it. I went anyway... the surgeon looked at the MRI and found a torn ACL. I will never go back to Dr. Chrusch.
Dear Nicole, We would love to talk with you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Great experiences with Doctor Chrusch! He provides excellent care, thorough and easy to understand explanations, and is very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
One of the BEST doctors I’ve had the opportunity to see at the Rothman Group. Very professional and still very personable which makes it a pleasure seeing Dr. Chrusch and his team. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Our daughter has seen Dr. Chrusch multiple times for sports injuries. He always takes the time to understand the injury, do a proper evaluation and provide education on what she needs to do to recover . He also gave us information and exercises to get her stronger to prevent future injuries!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
I would certainly recommend Dr. Chrusch to anyone. Very professional, thoughtful and considerate of his patients needs. He was very gentle when I was in tremendous pain. I also found he very easy to talk to as he seemed to understand the pain level one was going through at the time. A very good Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
He was one of the worst doctors I have ever seen!! Went to another doctor and got great care!!!!
Dear Sylvia, We would love to learn more about...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Feel so good about my decision yes I'm very happy about seeing doctor crush it was a great decision that I made wasn't sure it was going to take this long to get it to where I wanted my foot to be but he's the one that has been very patient with me and helped me to see that it takes a little bit of time and follow his directions completely and I'm on my way to recovery thanks doctor Crush
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
I had a fantastic experience with Dr.Chrusch. He really emphasizes the importance of patient's first and he is very into the situation regarding an injury of his patient's. I think he is a sophisticated and tactful in his approaches. I would recommend him to anybody in need of a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Chrusch, MD?
Adam makes you feel comfortable, answers every questions asked and is very very professional in his execution. I like the way Adam explains everything as he is doing it.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chrusch?

Insurance accepted

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Capital Blue Cross
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Geisinger Health Plan

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chrusch treats patients.