Dr. Adam Childs, MD

Dr. Adam Childs, MD

Family Medicine  |
49 reviews

Dr. Adam Childs, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Murfreesboro, TN. He is 37 years old. Dr. Childs is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center....See Less

Learn about Dr. Childs

Our group of Board Certified Family Physicians specializes in your entire family's healthcare needs. Our highly skilled physicians and staff are committed to helping families improve their over-all health while providing first class patient care and satisfaction. We believe your family deserves a family physician!

Video

Dr. Childs' Experience

Dr. Childs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Laceration Repair
  • Lesion Removal
  • Mole Removal
  • Stitches

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Ohio State University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Riverside Methodist Hospital

Dr. Childs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Childs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Childs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Childs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Childs to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Childs' Performance
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Childs is a very caring and knowledgeable. Doctor. My whole family has been going to him for the last 6 years.
in Murfreesboro |
He takes the time to listen to my problems and help me fine solutions. If he can't help me, he refers me to doctors that can without hesitation. For this I am truly Thankful. He does what he can.. nice man, Will trust his decisions. Thanks
in Murfreesboro, TN |
In my opinion, the best doctor in Murfreesboro. Always treats me with respect and is very concerned with what ails you. Very attentive, and tells it like it is.
Murfreesboro, TN |
He was great. Staff here is great very accommodating
in White House, TN |
Dr Childs is my physician of choice. He is always able to help diagnose and point me in the right direction when it comes to my health and wellbeing. Dr Childs is like family and is one of the best physicians in a sea of other doctors.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I would recommend Dr. Childs to anyone. Dr. Childs is very easy going, explains everything in a manner that can be understood, and is very attentive to all of the details.
Dr Childs truly cares
Murfreesboro |
Dr. child's nurses pinned my two month olds legs to the table for his shots with her body weight. The office staff was incredibly rude and hung up on me several times. I tried to give second chances and went back again for myself. I talked to the office manager about the rude woman. The doctor did nothing to address my issue and when I left a negative review they told me I was no longer a patient of that office. Very unprofessional.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Terrible! My husband has a condition that has thickened his blood to a syrup like state. Tried to get him seen today and the nurse has told us that" over the phone" both doctors gave a diagnosis of a sinus infection for what my husband is going through and he should just go to a walk in clinic. They were "too b
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I always find it a pleasure to come to Dr. Childs office for a visit, whether a healthy or sick visit. Dr. Childs and his staff have always been professional and straight forward in all they do for me. Dr. Childs commits himself to my care; dots all the I's and crosses all the T's. On occasion, it has been recommended to go to a clinic, due to his absence and I would rather wait to the next day.
in Murfreesboro TN |
Very professional and attentive. Takes time to listen and doesn't rush you in and out or make you feel you're being rushed. I recommend to anyone
Nashville, TN |
Best doctor I ever had and I've lived in 3 different states
in Murfreesboro, TN |
The office staff were courteous and professional. Wait time was reasonable. Dr. Childs was very thorough and knowledgeable, as well as friendly and engaging. I would highly recommend.
Eagleville, TN |
Great dr. And friendly place great group of nurses and staff
in Rockvale, TN |
Very friendly
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Very personable and professional.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Childs for over three years and Without a doubt he and the Tri-Star organization are an asset to our community! Dr. Childs and his staff truly care for their patients and their well being.
in Murfreesboro |
We're new to the area, and discovered Dr. Childs...very warm, great patient communicator! Not sure what some of the other comments are about, but he is a good communicator...great eye contact, and a good sense of humor!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Smyrna, TN |
Great Dr. Always listens to any concerns and takes the time to really take care of a patient
murfreesboro,tn |
Great dr. outside of him graduating from OSU lol, he's always been a pleasure to deal with and very attentive. I feel as though he actually cares about his patients and is always very detailed in his diagnosis.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
he is a terrible doctor. his staff is very nasty. i would never see him again.
in Woodbury, TN |
Spent more time looking at his computer than at me - no eye contact. Spent more time telling me what he couldn't do than what he could. Eg, my essential tremor was diagnosed about ten years ago. About three years ago it got to the point where medication was needed. My primary care provider at the time - an internist in Nashville - prescribed primidone. Dr. Childs told me a neurologist would have to prescribe this. Not a good primary care provider.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Childs, MD?

Visit Dr. Childs

Dr. Childs accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • AARP
    Open Choice PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Network P

Hospitals where Dr. Childs has admitting privileges

Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
200 Stonecrest Blvd
Smyrna, TN 37167

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Childs at TriStar Medical Group Family Physicians

Dr. Laura Born, MD