Family Medicine  |
Dr. Adam Childs, MD
Dr. Adam Childs, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Murfreesboro, TN. He is 38 years old. Dr. Childs is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center.

TriStar Medical Group Family Physicians

2933 Medical Center Pkwy Ste A

Murfreesboro, TN 37129

• AARP
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Medicaid of Tennessee
  • Medicare
  • NovaNet
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Childs

Our group of Board Certified Family Physicians specializes in your entire family's healthcare needs. Our highly skilled physicians and staff are committed to helping families improve their over-all health while providing first class patient care and satisfaction. We believe your family deserves a family physician!

Dr. Childs' Experience

Dr. Childs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Laceration Repair
  • Lesion Removal
  • Mole Removal
  • Stitches

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Ohio State University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Riverside Methodist Hospital

Dr. Childs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Childs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Childs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Childs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Childs to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Childs' Performance
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Childs is truly an amazing doctor. It's hard to find a doctor with his bedside manner. Dr Childs has always taken the time to educate me on all my treatment and recovery plans for any illness or injury that I had. He is very caring and very compassionate in everything he does as a healthcare provider. He is truly done a lot for me past couple years since becoming my primary care doctor. God bless him and the rest of the TriStar medical group.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Childs care is outstanding. He spends time with his patients and really listens as well. I am usually well within a day or two when I see him. Highly recommend this doctor to anyone!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Always takes time to find the root cause of visit and works with me for quality solutions.
Monterey, TN |
Nice to talk to listens
in McMinnville Tennessee |
Great chairside manner. Very good at explaining treatment options and cause and effect of medications. Willing to listen to me, and understand any questions I had.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Child's took time with me. He listened to my concerns, took care of my needs, and then asked more than once if there were any other concerns I had. He was personable and caring.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Childs is an awesome Doctor. He's very attentive and knowledgeable. He listened to my concerns and carefully understood the circumstances I was facing. I walked out of my visit feeling relief that someone heard me. Although I went for a f/u visit, he addressed all my issues and did not make me feel rushed. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. The staff are all exceptional and friendly and the office environment is warm. Keep up the good work.. Tristar Medical Group, FP.. ??
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Childs is an excellent doctor who takes truly cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to make sure I receive the best treatment. He takes time to listen to his patients and never treated me like a number or just another sick person. My wife went to see him and she brought our three young chldren. They were being loud and she left. Dr. Childs came out of his office to the the van and asked about her symptoms and wrote a prescription for her in the parking lot. He really cares.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I am getting ready to schedule a appt to see Dr Childs because it seems like he is the only Dr that will truly take the time to listen to me and then take the time to discussed the options that might help me feel better. We really need and could use more Dr's like him and more like TriStar in this city.
Alcoa, TN |
The office was friendly and efficient. Dr Childs listens to you and asks questions to ascertain that he has a complete understanding of your concerns and any physical issues
in Murfreesboro |
I am a patient of his. He is a good doctor. Very thorough, listens to his patients and make good judgement on there treatments. He is a doctor I have no problem telling about my problems. He always makes good sense out of my problems and finds a solution. I recommend him to make or female. He is just a great doctor.
Murfreesboro |
Dr Childs is the best primary care manager I have ever had. He and his staff work dillegently to ensure that patient care is their number one priority.
Gadsden, TN |
Dr. Childs and his staff are always open, friendly, and a pleasure to see as a patient. Dr. Childs has a first rate bedise manner. He listens to what you say and educates you on what is happening. He is very empathetic. But one of the most important traits as a doctor, he is very knowledgeable.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Childs is a very caring and knowledgeable. Doctor. My whole family has been going to him for the last 6 years.
in Murfreesboro |
He takes the time to listen to my problems and help me fine solutions. If he can't help me, he refers me to doctors that can without hesitation. For this I am truly Thankful. He does what he can.. nice man, Will trust his decisions. Thanks
in Murfreesboro, TN |
In my opinion, the best doctor in Murfreesboro. Always treats me with respect and is very concerned with what ails you. Very attentive, and tells it like it is.
Murfreesboro, TN |
He was great. Staff here is great very accommodating
in White House, TN |
Dr Childs is my physician of choice. He is always able to help diagnose and point me in the right direction when it comes to my health and wellbeing. Dr Childs is like family and is one of the best physicians in a sea of other doctors.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I would recommend Dr. Childs to anyone. Dr. Childs is very easy going, explains everything in a manner that can be understood, and is very attentive to all of the details.
Murfreesboro |
Dr. child's nurses pinned my two month olds legs to the table for his shots with her body weight. The office staff was incredibly rude and hung up on me several times. I tried to give second chances and went back again for myself. I talked to the office manager about the rude woman. The doctor did nothing to address my issue and when I left a negative review they told me I was no longer a patient of that office. Very unprofessional.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Terrible! My husband has a condition that has thickened his blood to a syrup like state. Tried to get him seen today and the nurse has told us that" over the phone" both doctors gave a diagnosis of a sinus infection for what my husband is going through and he should just go to a walk in clinic. They were "too b
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I always find it a pleasure to come to Dr. Childs office for a visit, whether a healthy or sick visit. Dr. Childs and his staff have always been professional and straight forward in all they do for me. Dr. Childs commits himself to my care; dots all the I's and crosses all the T's. On occasion, it has been recommended to go to a clinic, due to his absence and I would rather wait to the next day.
in Murfreesboro TN |
Very professional and attentive. Takes time to listen and doesn't rush you in and out or make you feel you're being rushed. I recommend to anyone
Nashville, TN |
Best doctor I ever had and I've lived in 3 different states
in Murfreesboro, TN |
The office staff were courteous and professional. Wait time was reasonable. Dr. Childs was very thorough and knowledgeable, as well as friendly and engaging. I would highly recommend.
Eagleville, TN |
Great dr. And friendly place great group of nurses and staff
in Rockvale, TN |
Very friendly
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Very personable and professional.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Childs for over three years and Without a doubt he and the Tri-Star organization are an asset to our community! Dr. Childs and his staff truly care for their patients and their well being.
in Murfreesboro |
We're new to the area, and discovered Dr. Childs...very warm, great patient communicator! Not sure what some of the other comments are about, but he is a good communicator...great eye contact, and a good sense of humor!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Smyrna, TN |
Great Dr. Always listens to any concerns and takes the time to really take care of a patient
murfreesboro,tn |
Great dr. outside of him graduating from OSU lol, he's always been a pleasure to deal with and very attentive. I feel as though he actually cares about his patients and is always very detailed in his diagnosis.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
he is a terrible doctor. his staff is very nasty. i would never see him again.
in Woodbury, TN |
Spent more time looking at his computer than at me - no eye contact. Spent more time telling me what he couldn't do than what he could. Eg, my essential tremor was diagnosed about ten years ago. About three years ago it got to the point where medication was needed. My primary care provider at the time - an internist in Nashville - prescribed primidone. Dr. Childs told me a neurologist would have to prescribe this. Not a good primary care provider.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Childs, MD?

Visit Dr. Childs

Dr. Childs accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • AARP
    Open Choice PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Network P