Dr. Adam J. Brant, MD

Dr. Adam J. Brant, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Neurosurgical Associates 7130 N Sharon Ave Ste 100, Fresno, CA 93720 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Brant specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Fresno, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Brant? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Brant's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Brant's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brant

Dr. Brant accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brant has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Brant

Dr. Brant's Review Details
4.1 based on 66 responses
Experience with Dr. Brant
Dr. Brant's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (63)
in Clovis, CA |
Dr Brant has always been very professional with me. He takes time to answer all my questions without seeming rushed. He viewed my MRI and XRays with me in person, explaining everything. My surgery went very well too, and ever since waking up in the recovery room, I've not had any further neck/back pain. I have already recommended him to several people, including my husband.
in Clovis, ca. 93619 |
I always felt comfortable and well informed. His staff is just as kind and thorough! My surgery went well and my check-ups have been quick yet thorough! He has a kind smile and is very compassionate! Thanks, Dr Brant for giving me my life back!
in Fresno, CA |
His bedside manner was great. He is calm and comforting, lets you ask questions and answers in language you can understand. Surgery went well and I am pleased with my outcome I had to have cervical spine and lumbar spine surgery am less than a week out from surgery And do not have the excruciating pain I had before surgery I would definitely refer others to him...
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Brant is the best at what he does! I highly recommend him.
in Fresno, CA |
when was referral to dr. Brant by my primary doctor. I was not getting any help with the lower back pain that been hurt me for a year. when they saw the MRI and X_RAY they knew what needed to be done. I'm in recovery but the pain that been hurting me is gone!Just need to do what the Doctor say for a health recovery.
in Avenal, CA |
ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS SINCE MY BACK SURGURY. I THANK DR. BRANT THAT I AM PAIN FREE SINCE THEN. I JUST WANT TO SAY TO ALL IF ANY ONE NEEDS BACK SURGURY DR. BRANT IS THE ONE I RECOMEND TO TAKE THE PAIN AWAY, IF HE HELPED ME IM SURE HE CAN DO WONDERS WITH OTHERS ALSO. THANK YOU DR. BRANT GOD BLESS YOU. FROM CAROLINA
Fresno, CA |
DO NOT RECOMMEND, failed to look at MRI, didntt know why I was there, left room, came back in room said I needed surgery still failed to review MRI, said to call and schedule an appointment. 2nd appointment refused to look at MRI, totally unprofessional- I walked out. BEWARE- IF YOU NEED SURGERY DO NOT SETTLE FOR A DOCTOR WHO WILL NOT REVIEW YOUR MRI WITH YOU and RECOMMENDS SURGERY! ITS YOUR BODY and physical health at risk. FYI got 2nd opinion, new PCP and almost a year later FEEL GREAT!
Fresno, CA |
I had spinal fusion surgery by Dr. Brant in 2008. I was able to resume running, backpacking, and skiing with 1 year after surgery. My outcome was optimal.
in Fresno, CA |
The lumbar disc replacement procedure was a complete success. I am back to pain free walking the golf course after several years suffering of sciatica in my right leg. I recommend him all over town.
in Fowler, California |
Best physician and amazingly talented neurosurgeon I have ever had the privilege to be his patient. Dr Brant diagnosed and surgically corrected the issues with my neck which were missed over and over by other surgeons. My advice, start with Dr Brant and your search for correcting whatever issue you have will be remedied.
in Clovis, CA |
I injured my neck during the summer of 2015 and was referred to Dr. Brant. He has a blessing since our first office visit. Dr. Brant is professional, competent & very knowledgeable in his field and he has a way of easing his patients nerves. When the doctor told me surgery was the only option, I believed & trusted his opinion. I'm no longer in pain & regaining my strength! The entire staff in Dr. Brant's office was helpful, kind, reassuring and competent in their jobs & I highly recommend them.
in Clovis, Ca |
My experience with Dr. Brant was great. My condition was severe and although I was not experiencing pain, he saw the urgency in the situation and rearranged his schedule to perform the surgery. I followed his post surgery instructions and have had zero pain or complications. 27 months post surgery and I have trained for and completed 4 half marathons and 1 full marathon. Dr. Brant and his staff are excellent and I recommend them to all my friends and family who may need surgery.
in Fresno, CA |
My 2nd visit was w/Dr. Brant. He explained the spinal fusion and what to expect. He sent me for another MRI, & for a Med Clearance from my primary doc. He sent me for an xray of my neck for the airway passage during surgery. He went on vacation, & I had to wait 6 wks. My son was w/me. Dr. Brant didn't seem to know my history and said he could not help me. We were shocked. No explanation. Total opposite. Only reason given was that my leg wasn't hurting, but it didn't hurt at prev visit.
in Fresno California |
Dr. Brant is very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. He made me feel at ease from the very beginning, including after surgery. I feel that the trust he ensures in me, as his patient, made me feel comfortable and at ease. I'm glad my primary referred me to Dr. Brant. I wouldn't have it any other way. Dr. Brant changed my quality of life with my surgery. I'm no longer in pain, I noticed the difference immediately and I am recovering well. He truly is a blessing.
in Merced, CA |
I have had back issues for many years and been to several doctors up and down the valley. After meeting with Dr. Brant, I knew I had come to the right place. Dr. Brant and the entire staff was courteous, professional, thorough, helpful, and genuinely concerned at every level. A great doctor supported by a competent and capable staff. I highly recommend them.
Have you seen Dr. Adam J. Brant, MD?
Are you Dr. Adam J. Brant, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Neurosurgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Brant's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Ear Disorders

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Microsurgical Spine Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spinal Spacer Procedure
  • Spine Surgery
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery

No malpractice history found for California.

Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California

Graduated in 1994

Univ Of California San Diego Medical Center

Completed in 1995

Univ Of California San Diego Medical Center

Completed in 2002

UCLA Medical Center

Completed in 2001

Dr. Brant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Brant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurosurgery
  • Board certified in Neurosurgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Brant

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Brant's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Brant

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients