Psychiatry  |
Dr. Adam Brandemihl, MD
Dr. Adam Brandemihl, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Dublin, OH. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Buckeye Psychiatry

5060 Parkcenter Ave Ste F

Dublin, OH 43017

• Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Brandemihl

Dr. Brandemihl's Experience

Dr. Brandemihl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Ohio State University Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Ohio State University Med Center

Dr. Brandemihl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brandemihl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brandemihl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brandemihl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brandemihl to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Brandemihl's Performance
Columbus ohio |
I tried scheduling an appointment with Dr. Brandemihl about a month ago after he was recommended to me by my psychologist. I left 2 voicemails. Brandemihl called me back, but I was in the emergency room when he called so I couldnt pick up. I called back after I got out of the hospital. It has been 2.5 weeks and I still havent heard back from him.
Great experience
in Circleville, OH |
I find Dr. Brandemihl to be intelligent, direct, concise and thorough. I like him as a person and I don't like many people. I have been a patient of his for about 5 years and find his staff personable and professional. I would and have recommended him.
Newark, OH |
Dr. B is amazing. Caring, smart, and has helped me with a ton of issues. Highly recommend him!
in Westerville, OH |
Like Dr. but staff seems inconvenienced by every call or request I have made.
Edison, NJ |
No wait to get into see him for my appointment and my regular doctor did he was good with the medicines. I recommend him.
Columbus, OH |
Dr Brandemihl is very caring and kind and smart. He knows what to consider medically when using medication. He does not make you feel stupid for needing help. He is calm and focuses on his patient. He helps you to take things slow.
Hilliard, OH |
Dr. Brandemihl takes time to get to know you, answers questions & listens to your fears and hopes about different meds as well as suggest other types of therpy. His staff is also knowlegdible and respectful, and IMHO maybe overworked, but they take their jobs & the patients seriously. I havent waited more than 12 hours for someone to get back in to me and usually within minutes with texts. Dr. Brandemihl and his staff set the bar high, & they meet & exceed every day!
Columbus, OH |
This man has zero empathy. He claims to be a specialist with addictions, but had conflicting views with two psychologists and my primary care doctors (whom he never talked to, just criticised relentlessly). The session left me feeling confused and hopeless, and like a piece of garbage. I was a lost cause to him before I stepped foot in his office. What a complete waste of my resources I need to get better. I was an idiot for trying to trust him. Jessica W.
Great with medicine.
Dublin, OH |
Not recommended. I contacted them to see if they are accepting new patients and they never returned my message. Either way if they are or are not, it's understandable, but they are unprofessional because they do not have the courtesy to let you know if they are not.
Really nice Doctor I wish he took insurances though
in Hilliard, OH |
Really helped with my panick
in Columbus, Oh. |
Horrible experience. Called multiple times with no return call. I received returns texts with promises to call but nothing. Waste of a Dr.
in Hilliard, OH |
Caring doctor. He listens and relly helped me with my panic attacks
Have you seen Dr. Adam Brandemihl, MD?
Are you Dr. Brandemihl?