Dr. Adam Basner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Basner

Plastic Surgery Center Of MD PA

1304 Bellona Ave Lutherville, MD 21093

Dr. Adam Basner, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lutherville, MD and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons medical school in 1989. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Greater Baltimore Medical Center and Northwest Hospital Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Basner to book an appointment.

Dr. Basner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Basner

Dr. Basner?
Dr. Basner is a very personable and honest man. He corrected my severely asymmetrical breasts and this was no easy task... Guiding me through the process and reassuring me when I needed his opinion, I trust this man and am thankful for his help. I have a new found confidence and owe it to him, surely. Thanks Dr. B !
Renee Riffee – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Breast reduction on. 01/10/2020 I’m very pleased with it and so happy it’s done. Dr. Basner is wonderful and caring and friendly. Staff is right on que as well. Very clean facility.
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I had the extreme tummy tuck, muscle repair and arm lift. The most amazing results. Life changing. I never would have thought I could have a "bottle" figure again. Dr. Basner and his team are top notch professionals who are caring, attentive, communicative, friendly, and always smiling happy to see you. I felt so at home from my consultation to my last appointment. They make you feel special. He makes you feel like you are the most important client out of all the ones he has. I was given a packet of information that removed all my fears prior and answered almost all of my questions prior to the surgery. I could always email more questions and got an immediate response. The day after surgery, Dr. Basner calls you himself, even if he is on vacation. I can't praise him and his team enough. Five stars aren't enough. I referred several people to him before I had my surgery and they all had the same feelings and results. Make your appointment today and see for yourself.
SE, Baltimore, MD – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr. Basner did my eyelid surgery in February 2019. Starting with the initial consultation, I felt very confident with Dr. Basner and his staff. Dr. Basner was very professional, answered all my questions and made me feel like a patient should feel, not a number! I would recommend Dr. Basner to anyone needing any type of cosmetic/medical surgery. I had my last follow-up appointment with Dr. Basner this morning and he was very pleased with my results as I am! I wouldn't have wanted any other doctor doing this surgery. If I ever need any other type of surgery, I would go back to Dr. Basner.
Valerie Wolfe in Red Lion, PA – May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I had a facelift done by Dr. Basner and he did an excellent job. I was very pleased.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr. Basner was very professional and kind. He answered all of my questions and did an incredible job. I was terrified about the idea of plastic surgery but now that I have gone through it, I love my new look (breast augmentation). They look natural and I feel so much more confident. Thank you Dr. Basner and your wonderful staff!!!
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr. Basner did my tummy tuck 10-26-18 this man is truly a Artist. He is so polite make you feel comfortable and my stomach looks amazing. His staff is amazing everybody was so polite. I couldn’t I had ask for a better doctor thank you.
Catrice in Baltimore , MD – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Basner! After highly recommended to me, and reading so many reviews, I made my appointment for a consultation. His kind , gentle demeanor made me very comfortable. We discussed several of my concerns. I was looking for a Doctor who would be comfortable performing several procedures in one visit. I scheduled a breast reduction, Neck lift, mid face lift, and Brazilian butt lift with Liposuction. I am thrilled with my results! Thanks to Coleen And Rae for always being there !!
Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr. Basner changed my life. He has restored my confidence and body image to the point that I walk around in a bikini without a second thought. My clothes fit better than I could ever have imagined and I feel amazing. I had a tummy tuck with liposuction and breast augmentation and I can't believe this body is mine! I not only feel good, I know I look good! I turn heads and I feel people checking me out all the time. I feel truly blessed!
JC in Lutherville, MD – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr. Basner is an incredible cosmetic surgeon. From the consultation to the follow up, he offers patient and professional care. I had a million questions and he made me feel comfortable with my procedure. I must mention his well trained staff, too. They are a happy and helpful group. They take pride in the one on one service they provide. I highly recommend Dr. Basner. I am ready for my next procedure!
SWM in Baltimore, MD – Aug 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I could not be more pleased with my experience (breast augmentation) with Dr. Basner. My results were better than I could ever imagine and Dr. Basner’s bedside manner is impeccable. The rest of his staff was also very accommodating and incredibly nice. Thank you all so much for an amazing experience!
PWB – Jul 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I had done a lot of research on ba with lifts and met 3 board certified physicians, two from Florida and one from Maryland. My husband and I had a lot questions and Dr Basner was incredibly informative and we were confident enough to book surgery the day of consultation. The ba with no lift surgery and recovery were amazing. Dr. Basner is incredible and he chose the perfect implants for me. My husband and I couldn’t be happier. I was wide and saggy after breastfeeding, and now amazing!
Baltimore, MD – Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I had a breast reduction/lift and brachioplasty done on 10/31/2017 with Dr.Basner. I’m really happy with my results. He’s was very attentive when I was talking about my concerns. The staff is also very pleasant. The office and surgery center is very clean! I will definitely return to Dr. Basner in the future ! Thank you!
Diane Cole in Finksburg,Md – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I went it for tt and breast reduction 8/15/17 with dr basner the experience was everything I wished and waited for his staff and himself was amazing My procedure was a couple hours my recovery time was amazing but the result is the best ever I feel so good about myself I love it lol iam now 11 weeks post op and I'm looking and feeling better than ever thank you dr basner again? hes the best can't to take my after pics
C.S in Baltimore, MD – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I love, love, love Dr.Basner's work! He is truly gifted! He is warm, kind and listens to every question and answers them. I felt safe under his care. I have two other family members going to him soon. I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair. I feel great, my clothes look great on me. I no longer stand in the closet frustrated, I simply grab anything I want and keep it moving! His staff is organized and friendly as well. Colleen was my nurse and she was awesome. I recommend him to anyone!
Sanda in Nottingham – Oct 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Everyone in the office is so caring, I had so many questions and they had every answer! I walked in not knowing anything and Dr. Basner walked me through everything, from where to get cut to the size and position . I always get compliments on my breast now, people never believe me when I say they are implants because they just do not look nor feel like it. Beyond happy with the results . It's been 4 months sense I had them done and they just look and feel amazing !
Rebecca broadway in Inwood, WV – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I've had several procedures with Dr. Basner including a tummy tuck, lipo, body contouring and my turkey neck reshaped :) I've also had lipo in my arms. Would never use another plastic surgeon. Really love this practice!
Sykesville, MD – Jun 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
The chin lift and liposuction has increased my self confidence about my body. I could not get rid of the body fat around my stomach. I exercised, swam, ran, lifted/weights, did core exercises for a year without losing any of the fat. Liposuction achieved what I had been trying to lose physically. The chin lift eliminated my double chin, which would not go away no matter what I tried to do about it. Dr. Basner and his team took care to do their best job and to help me achieve a new look.
W.S – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I couldn't be happier with my results. It is night and day with my before and after pictures. I haven't felt this confident about myself since before I had my kids. The staff has been awesome. I would highly recommend Dr. Basner. Dr. Basner and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable.
C.R – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr.Basner is a great plastic surgeon, who knows exactly what his patient is looking for! If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who can make your dreams come true, Dr.Basner is the one! He did my breast augmentation surgery and my breasts look super natural and beautiful! Everything was great from consultation to surgery and post-op visits! I am super duper happy with my results and can't thank him enough! Keep up the great work Doc!
Nikki K. in Owings Mills, MD – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Basner?

At the Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland, our focus is providing you with the highest quality care, in a safe, accredited setting, as well as providing...Read more

Dr. Basner possesses extensive and highly sought-after experience and training in the field of plastic surgery. He has studied under renowned surgeons,...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery