Dr. Adam Basner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 56

93 Reviews

Dr. Adam Basner, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Lutherville, MD and has been practicing for 25 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast surgery.

Dr. Basner accepts

Dr. Basner accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Choice Network POS
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Basner's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Surgery
  • Birthmark
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Small Chin
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wrinkles

At the Plastic Surgery Center of Maryland, our focus is providing you with the highest quality care, in a safe, accredited setting, as well as providing you with an outstanding result. For your convenience, comfort and safety, we have two on-site ope...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

7.526881720430108%

Dr. Basner?
Dr. Basner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adam Basner, MD
I had the extreme tummy tuck, muscle repair and arm lift. The most amazing results. Life changing. I never would have thought I could have a "bottle" figure again. Dr. Basner and his team are top notch professionals who are caring, attentive, communicative, friendly, and always smiling happy to see you. I felt so at home from my consultation to my last appointment. They make you feel special. He makes you feel like you are the most important client out of all the ones he has. I was given a packet of information that removed all my fears prior and answered almost all of my questions prior to the surgery. I could always email more questions and got an immediate response. The day after surgery, Dr. Basner calls you himself, even if he is on vacation. I can't praise him and his team enough. Five stars aren't enough. I referred several people to him before I had my surgery and they all had the same feelings and results. Make your appointment today and see for yourself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr. Basner did my eyelid surgery in February 2019. Starting with the initial consultation, I felt very confident with Dr. Basner and his staff. Dr. Basner was very professional, answered all my questions and made me feel like a patient should feel, not a number! I would recommend Dr. Basner to anyone needing any type of cosmetic/medical surgery. I had my last follow-up appointment with Dr. Basner this morning and he was very pleased with my results as I am! I wouldn't have wanted any other doctor doing this surgery. If I ever need any other type of surgery, I would go back to Dr. Basner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I had a facelift done by Dr. Basner and he did an excellent job. I was very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr. Basner was very professional and kind. He answered all of my questions and did an incredible job. I was terrified about the idea of plastic surgery but now that I have gone through it, I love my new look (breast augmentation). They look natural and I feel so much more confident. Thank you Dr. Basner and your wonderful staff!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr. Basner did my tummy tuck 10-26-18 this man is truly a Artist. He is so polite make you feel comfortable and my stomach looks amazing. His staff is amazing everybody was so polite. I couldn’t I had ask for a better doctor thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Basner! After highly recommended to me, and reading so many reviews, I made my appointment for a consultation. His kind , gentle demeanor made me very comfortable. We discussed several of my concerns. I was looking for a Doctor who would be comfortable performing several procedures in one visit. I scheduled a breast reduction, Neck lift, mid face lift, and Brazilian butt lift with Liposuction. I am thrilled with my results! Thanks to Coleen And Rae for always being there !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr. Basner changed my life. He has restored my confidence and body image to the point that I walk around in a bikini without a second thought. My clothes fit better than I could ever have imagined and I feel amazing. I had a tummy tuck with liposuction and breast augmentation and I can't believe this body is mine! I not only feel good, I know I look good! I turn heads and I feel people checking me out all the time. I feel truly blessed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
Dr. Basner is an incredible cosmetic surgeon. From the consultation to the follow up, he offers patient and professional care. I had a million questions and he made me feel comfortable with my procedure. I must mention his well trained staff, too. They are a happy and helpful group. They take pride in the one on one service they provide. I highly recommend Dr. Basner. I am ready for my next procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I could not be more pleased with my experience (breast augmentation) with Dr. Basner. My results were better than I could ever imagine and Dr. Basner’s bedside manner is impeccable. The rest of his staff was also very accommodating and incredibly nice. Thank you all so much for an amazing experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?
I had done a lot of research on ba with lifts and met 3 board certified physicians, two from Florida and one from Maryland. My husband and I had a lot questions and Dr Basner was incredibly informative and we were confident enough to book surgery the day of consultation. The ba with no lift surgery and recovery were amazing. Dr. Basner is incredible and he chose the perfect implants for me. My husband and I couldn’t be happier. I was wide and saggy after breastfeeding, and now amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adam Basner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Basner?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Basner treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average