Dr. Adam Basner, MD

76 reviews

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Beautiful Natural ResultsRead more

Dr. Basner's Experience

See how Dr. Basner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Basner

Dr. Basner accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Basner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Basner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Basner to family and friends
Dr. Basner's Performance
The chin lift and liposuction has increased my self confidence about my body. I could not get rid of the body fat around my stomach. I exercised, swam, ran, lifted/weights, did core exercises for a year without losing any of the fat. Liposuction achieved what I had been trying to lose physically. The chin lift eliminated my double chin, which would not go away no matter what I tried to do about it. Dr. Basner and his team took care to do their best job and to help me achieve a new look.
I couldn't be happier with my results. It is night and day with my before and after pictures. I haven't felt this confident about myself since before I had my kids. The staff has been awesome. I would highly recommend Dr. Basner. Dr. Basner and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable.
in Owings Mills, MD |
Dr.Basner is a great plastic surgeon, who knows exactly what his patient is looking for! If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who can make your dreams come true, Dr.Basner is the one! He did my breast augmentation surgery and my breasts look super natural and beautiful! Everything was great from consultation to surgery and post-op visits! I am super duper happy with my results and can't thank him enough! Keep up the great work Doc!
in Rockville, MD |
Best decision ever! I am really glad I went to see Dr. Basner for my surgery. I googled every surgeon in the DMV area and Dr. Basner caught my attention. I am very happy with my results and how natural the outcome is. He will give you an honest opinion of what you think you want or even if you don't he will guide you in the right direction to make sure his clients are happy in the end. Their clinic is clean and appealing, him and his staff are wonderful. I would recommend him a thousand times!
Hagerstown, MD |
Made a nightmare from choosing this doctor to do my rhinoplasty. Cost me alot of money to get another doctor to fix my nose he damaged. He said he does hundreds of rhinoplastys and had excellent before and after photos, but obviously he doesn't know how to do them well.
in Nottingham, MD |
From the consult to the post op and afterwards could not ask for a more professional team! Both Dr. Basner and his assistant, Ashley listened to me and showed they cared. From my many questions, to explaining the procedure and ensuring I understood and was happy I could not have asked for a better doctor. Totally happy with my procedure and results.
I am so thankful to Dr. Basner and all the staff for the care that I received. I couldn't have been more pleased with my whole experience here and most of all my results!
in Laurel, MD |
He did an amazing job on my ethnic rhinoplasty about four years ago. I never had any complications. He changed the trajectory of my life and my happiness.
in Clarksburg, MD |
I had a breast reduction surgery with Dr. Baser about a year ago, I feel that he change my life forever. My experience was great! What I like the best was that he took his time by explained to me the procedure and what to be expected after the surgery. Now I look and feel better than before I will definitely recommend to a friend.
It really was a life-changing procedure. My confidence is restored and I feel like I have the body I've always wanted.
in Bel Air, MD |
My experience was wonderful! Everyone was so nice and helpful. The preparation for the surgery, the surgery, and recovery time was all a piece of cake! I'm so happy with my results and it really helped my confidence level within myself. My implants aren't too much but they aren't too little either. They're perfect. Dr. Basner and everyone else was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this surgery center. Everyone made me feel safe and comfortable. I healed up wonderfully! :)
in Linthicum Heights, MD |
had a tummy tuck with muscle repai about 1 1/2 yrs ago by Dr. Basner. main incision across lower abdomen is a nice clean line, but the belly button incision is obvious circle around my bb. other surgeons might be better at hiding that. my TT has lost its some firmness which Basner said is normal :(. At no point was i offered additional service/repair. I was offered a cream at front desk, which then turned out to be at additiinal cost $ hes a decent surgeon, but i dont think he cares post surg.
Wish I would have seen Dr. Basner sooner! He is a miracle worker. The entire experience here was a breeze.
in Washington, DC |
I would send a world of women to Dr. Basner, I look at myself everyday and thank GOD that I was guided to such a professional, caring and funny doctor. He's the best ever. As for my results wawwwww. Thank you so much Dr. Basner you've gain my utmost trust and respect.
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
I went to five doctors before deciding on Dr. Basner for my breast augmentation, and I could not be happier. They look so natural and perfect! I absolutely recommend Dr. Basner for all of your plastic surgery needs!
in Baltimore, MD |
Great results with a tummy tuck and breast lift that my last year of yoga, exercise and 25 lb weight loss were not going to improve. I recently turned 60 and have been told several times that 60 must be the new 40! Dr. Basner was honest about what to expect regarding recovery and results. Recovery was interesting as he explained, however, 3 months after the results exceed my expectations ?SO worth it! I appreciated his directness. I would definitely recommend him for this procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Basner, MD?

Dr. Basner's Care Philosophy

Beautiful Natural Results

Dr. Basner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gynecomastia

Columbia Presbyn Med Center

Completed in 1994

Institute Recons Pls Nyu School Med

Completed in 1996

Dr. Basner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Basner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery