Dr. Adam Angeles, MD

• Planned Administration Inc
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans

Patient Testimonials

I would recommend him to everyone wanting a lifestyle change and better fitting clothes.

Dr Angeles and Sidney were great and made me feel very comfortable with the process.

A great experience with Doctor and all the staff.

Adam P. Angeles, MD, FACS is Founder and Medical Director of Bend Plastic Surgery in Bend, Oregon where he and his team have offered a full complement of modern, state-of-the-art surgical and non-surgical procedures since 2006. To achieve optimal results, Dr. Angeles strives to match patient expectations to his skill set and is dedicated to providing the highest level of comprehensive care. Dr. Angeles has trained in the United States and Europe to learn the most advanced techniques and continues to travel worldwide to conferences and symposia to further his knowledge and skills. He has taught at several internationally renowned universities, published his work in numerous medical journals, and lectured throughout the U.S. Dr. Angeles earned his undergraduate degree in general biology at the University of California, San Diego and during that time studied pulmonary physiology under microgravity for NASA. He then earned his medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine where he also trained in general surgery. He was a National Institutes of Health Fellow for two years where he studied the cellular basis of wound healing. He then traveled to the Dutch Burn Foundation in The Netherlands and developed dermal substitutes (artificial skin) for burn patients. Upon his return to the U.S., he completed his Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship in Philadelphia, training in breast and full body reconstruction, microsurgery, hand surgery, craniofacial surgery, and burn surgery. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Angeles has extensively trained in cosmetic surgery including breast lift and augmentation, abdominoplasty (“tummy tuck”), face and neck lifts, body contouring after weight loss, laser skin rejuvenation, hair transplantation, and much more.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Angeles' Experience

See how Dr. Angeles' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Angeles

Dr. Angeles accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Angeles has admitting privileges.

Dr. Angeles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Angeles to family and friends
Dr. Angeles' Performance
Dr. Angeles is very thorough and professional.
Very much enjoyed speaking with Dr. Angeles and his staff. Felt completely comfortable and am excited about upcoming facial reconstructions. Feel very fortunate to be under his care.
Dr. Angeles puts his patients at ease. He communicates both with seriousness and humor. His surgical skills are excellent. I had breast reduction and feel so much better!! Happy overall.
I would easily recommend Dr. Angeles to anyone.
Dr. Angeles was truly incredible. I had been a bit reluctant to get a breast reduction but he instilled confidence in me that the procedure would be a good choice. From day one he was extremely supportive of my needs and was always willing to take the time to explain the details of the procedure and entire process. I could not be happier with the results and having Dr. Angeles is what made this experience so incredible. I have him to thank for improving my quality of life...
I would recomend him to any one thar need this done
I went from a 42DD to a 36C...no more neck pain. All my questions/concerns were addressed without me feeling rushed. The entire process was positive --office staff very friendly and helpful.
Amazing job putting me back together after the PittBull ripped my lip apart. I never thought my scar would be less noticeable; however as the four months have gone by even i can hardly see it! Thank you for helping me to feel beautiful again. Valerie Seneca,Oregon
Dr Angeles is very friendly, polite and generous with his time. My results are amazing, I'm very pleased and satisfied. All of Dr Angeles's staff is very friendly too.
My procedure was great and my results are fantastic. I get so many compliments from everyone I know! So far, 6 months post op, I have lost a total of 33 lbs after my liposuction, which I also am continuing the recommended caloric restriction and exercise. I am so happy with the results and I am coming back to him for more procedures. I had an appointment with another plastic surgeon and she said my stomach looks great with no bumps and even conturing, which apparently is...
Dr. Angeles is the only plastic surgeon I would ever have on my care team. His attention to detail in the operating room makes for phenomenal results. I am no longer ashamed of my breasts as they now fit my body perfectly. Thank you Dr. Angeles!
dr angeles, robin and whole staff and kind helpful and friendly.
My appointments and surgery with Dr. Angeles have all been such positive experiences. Post surgery I managed to pop a stitch loose and Dr Angeles came in on a Saturday within an hour of my call to fix the stitch. He is very informative about what to expect from the procedure and the healing process. My surgery consisted of a brachioplasty and a breast lift after very large weightloss. I now have arms and breasts that look like they did when I was in my twenties and I ...
Dr. always made me feel comfortable
Dr Angeles and his staff were wonderful! They were very caring and considerate of all my needs!
Very clear explanation of the procedure and expectations. Great follow up, wonderful results.
Very pleasant and helping.
Adam is a great surgeon! He always make sure my comfort comes first. My results are amazing and I couldn't be happier with the out come. I refer everyone I know to him and I will continue to do so.
My experience with Dr. Angeles and his assistant, Robin, has been one that I am extremely happy with. From the time I walked through the door on my first consultation after the news of my breast cancer, to my post-reconstruction appointment, I have found their care to be genuine and professional. They take the time to really talk and answer questions, not ever making you feel like they are in a hurry or that you're just another patient. With clearly given instructions and...
Pretty Great.
I was diagnosed two years ago with stage 3 breast cancer on both breasts and lymph nodes. I've endured nothing but setbacks and infections with many different incisions and expanders removed. I came to Dr. Angeles after being botched and he has worked his magic. He spent tons of time reviewing my records and coming up with a gameplan. I'm so excited that I am nearing the end of my journey and my reconstruction looks fabulous!
brown patches on face. aging marks.
Very successful and caring provider
This was a great experience. So happy I went through and did it. I would encourage anyone who has thought about a breast reduction to come here
This has been the most amazing experience ever . Dr Angeles was amazing . His staff was amazing ... i would highly suggest going to Dr Angeles... It has changed my life.. Thank you so much......
Very friendly but professional atmosphere.
Very professional and personable
Excellent.
Shrunk a wart like tag on my right leg from a 1/4-inch, pencil size diameter "wart" to next to nothing!! Very happy with painless outcome!
I can not say enough about how pleased I am with Dr. Angeles. He does fantastic work and is very caring and always concerned about how you feel. He explains everything so you have complete understanding. I would recommend him to anyone you would not be disappointed.
He's very thorough, knowledgeable and caring.
Very professional office and nice staff, nice atmosphere. Dr Angles was great to work with, I am happy with my results and would suggest a consultation. I look forward to many aspects of my life improving due to this surgery and can't wait to see the results as I continue to heal.
I can joyfully and with confidence recommend Dr. Angeles for any cosmetic surgery . I know that when I recover from my procedure I will look better than I did even before I thought I even needed plastic improvements. Dr. Angeles is a wonderful person who is sincerely interested in the best outcome for his patients.
Wonderful Doctor. Very caring and considerate of my needs and desires. Listens to what I want, and treats me accordingly.
My experience went good. From the first appointment to the surgery, and follow-up, Dr. Angeles and his team provided excellent care.
I had a great experience with my surgery. I am so happy with his esthetic eye and ability to guide you through choosing the best size, projection and speedy recovery process. I consulted with every surgeon in town and felt he had the best understanding for size and what would look most natural for my body. He not only brought one size to the surgery but 2-3 size ranges and we ended up going up a few cc's than the original size we decided on and i couldn't be happier with my overall look.
the best surgeical procedure i have ever had!
Dr.Angeles was excellent with my eye surgery and I will ben having him do additional surgery this year
Dr Angeles and his staff were professional, supportive and always available to help answer questions when I needed. My surgical results are are amazing and I feel blessed to have had him as my surgeon.
I was very happy from start to finish with Dr. Angeles and staff and surgery results.
Dr Angeles and his team are amazing. They are professional in every way. I felt so comfortable and cared about through my entire process.
i had a great experience i came in always wanting have this done but kept talking myself out of it.then came to dr angeles and he made me feel like he knew what was perfect for my body and i felt confident about getting implants! i got 350 cc and absolutley love them!!! he did an amazing job! they look perfect. i highly recomend him if your looking for someone who listens to what you want but lets you know what would go with your body!!
Not rushed. Dr. likely saved my lower leg.
I had problems with my depth perception and balance due to sagging eyelids. My eyelids were in my line of sight, which caused me to fall alot. By misjudging my foot placement. Dr. Angeles on my first visit explained the procedure took measurements, and set a date for the surgery. Everything went flawlessly. Pain was minimal. And now I no longer have any issues with depth perception or balance. I absolutely LOVE the results. I'm so very greatful, thank you so much! Helen D. York.
Dr. Angeles is very personable and clear in his explanations. He did a fabulous job working with my surgeon during the reconstruction phase of my breast cancer treatment. I am very happy with the results!
nice job dock
My second experience with Dr Angeles, first time strictly cosmetic. Second time life threatening! The care, compassion and expertise of this individual leaves me in awe. I could not even pictured going thru this trauma with any other physician. It's a very powerful feeling to have a dr who truly cares about you as a person, it gives you hope!
outside of the office staff, i felt dr angeles was the best qualified and experienced for my procedure
Previous to my surgery, Dr. Angeles was very clear about the procedure. He is meticulous, professional and empathetic. He showed genuine concern for my well-being.
Always been good experience with Dr Angeles.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Angeles, MD?

Dr. Angeles says...

Adam P. Angeles, MD, FACS is Founder and Medical Director of Bend Plastic Surgery in Bend, Oregon and is licensed to practice in California, Oregon, and Washington.

Professional Associations

•  Diplomat - American Board of  Plastic Surgery

Hospital Affiliations

• St Charles Medical Center
  • Redmond Surgery Center

Awards & Accolades Publications:

Title: Increased Prevalence of Community-acquired Methicillin- resistant Staphylococcus Aureus in Hand Infections at an Urban Medical Center.

DateAugust 2006

Journal: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Title: Hyperoxia and Angiogenesis.

Date: May 2006

Journal: Wound Repair and Regeneration : Official Publication of the Wound Healing Society [and] the European Tissue Repair Society

Title: Bioequivalence Evaluation of Two Brands of Meloxicam Tablets

(promotion and Mobicox): Pharmacokinetics in a Healthy Female Mexican Population.

Date: September 2005

Journal: Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition

Office Hours

• Monday through Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Dr. Angeles' Care Philosophy

Adam P. Angeles, MD, FACS is Founder and Medical Director of Bend Plastic Surgery in Bend, Oregon where he and his team have offered a full complement of modern, state-of-the-art surgical and non-surgical procedures since 2006. To achieve optimal results, Dr. Angeles strives to match patient expectations to his skill set and is dedicated to providing the highest level of comprehensive care.    Dr. Angeles has trained in the United States and Europe to learn the most advanced techniques and continues to travel worldwide to conferences and symposia to further his knowledge and skills. He has taught at several internationally renowned universities, published his work in numerous medical journals, and lectured throughout the U.S.    Dr. Angeles earned his undergraduate degree in general biology at the University of California, San Diego and during that time studied pulmonary physiology under microgravity for NASA. He then earned his medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine where he also trained in general surgery. He was a National Institutes of Health Fellow for two years where he studied the cellular basis of wound healing. He then traveled to the Dutch Burn Foundation in The Netherlands and developed dermal substitutes (artificial skin) for burn patients. Upon his return to the U.S., he completed his Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship in Philadelphia, training in breast and full body reconstruction, microsurgery, hand surgery, craniofacial surgery, and burn surgery. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.    Dr. Angeles has extensively trained in cosmetic surgery including breast lift and augmentation, abdominoplasty (“tummy tuck”), face and neck lifts, body contouring after weight loss, laser skin rejuvenation, hair transplantation, and much more.

Dr. Angeles says...

• Breast Reconstruction / Augmentation / Reduction / Lift
  • Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck)
  • Body Contouring and Body Lift
  • Arm and Thigh Lift
  • Liposuction & Liposculpture
  • Facial Rejuvenation
  • Face Lift
  • Brow Lift
  • Hair Transplantation
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Injectables (BOTOX Cosmetic®, Restylane®, JUVÉDERM®, Radiesse®)
  • ZO Skin Care
  • Full Body Reconstruction
  • Microsurgery
  • Craniofacial Surgery
  • Burn Surgery
  • Wound Care

Dr. Angeles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Angeles has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Angeles' Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Angeles does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Angeles and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine-M.D.,

Graduated in 1992

Plastic & Reconstructive, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-Please Provide Hospital,

Completed in 2003

University Of California, San Diego-B.S. In Biology,

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Angeles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Angeles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Belt Lipectomy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection