Dr. Adam Angeles, MD

Dr. Adam Angeles, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |
197 reviews

Adam P. Angeles, MD, FACS is Founder and Medical Director of Bend Plastic Surgery in Bend, Oregon and is licensed to practice in California, Oregon, and Washington. Professional Associations Diplomat - American Board of Plastic Surgery Hospital Affiliations St Charles Medical Center Redmond Surgery Center Awards & Accolades Publications: Title: Increased Prevalence of Community-acquired Methicillin- resistant Staphylococcus Aureus in Hand Infections at an Urban Medical Center. DateAugust 2006 Journal: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Title: Hyperoxia and Angiogenesis. Date: May 2006 Journal: Wound Repair and Regeneration : Official Publication of the Wound Healing Society [and] the European Tissue Repair Society Title: Bioequivalence Evaluation of Two Brands of Meloxicam Tablets (promotion and Mobicox): Pharmacokinetics in a Healthy Female Mexican Population. Date: September 2005 Journal: Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition Office Hours Monday through Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm ...See Less

Bend Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Angeles

Patient Testimonials

I would recommend him to everyone wanting a lifestyle change and better fitting clothes.
Dr Angeles and Sidney were great and made me feel very comfortable with the process.
A great experience with Doctor and all the staff.

Adam P. Angeles, MD, FACS is Founder and Medical Director of Bend Plastic Surgery in Bend, Oregon where he and his team have offered a full complement of modern, state-of-the-art surgical and non-surgical procedures since 2006. To achieve optimal results, Dr. Angeles strives to match patient expectations to his skill set and is dedicated to providing the highest level of comprehensive care.    Dr. Angeles has trained in the United States and Europe to learn the most advanced techniques and continues to travel worldwide to conferences and symposia to further his knowledge and skills. He has taught at several internationally renowned universities, published his work in numerous medical journals, and lectured throughout the U.S.    Dr. Angeles earned his undergraduate degree in general biology at the University of California, San Diego and during that time studied pulmonary physiology under microgravity for NASA. He then earned his medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine where he also trained in general surgery. He was a National Institutes of Health Fellow for two years where he studied the cellular basis of wound healing. He then traveled to the Dutch Burn Foundation in The Netherlands and developed dermal substitutes (artificial skin) for burn patients. Upon his return to the U.S., he completed his Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship in Philadelphia, training in breast and full body reconstruction, microsurgery, hand surgery, craniofacial surgery, and burn surgery. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.    Dr. Angeles has extensively trained in cosmetic surgery including breast lift and augmentation, abdominoplasty (“tummy tuck”), face and neck lifts, body contouring after weight loss, laser skin rejuvenation, hair transplantation, and much more.

Dr. Angeles' Experience

Dr. Angeles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Belt Lipectomy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Thigh Lift
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University of California, San Diego - B.S. in Biology,
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine - M.D.,
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Plastic & Reconstructive, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - please provide Hospital,
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Angeles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Angeles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Angeles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Angeles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Angeles to family and friends
Dr. Angeles' Performance
Dr Angeles was part of a team of Doctors who worked together in an emergency situation to save my life from a gangrene infection. He worked with them to ensure the best result for me after reconstructive surgery which he performed. I feel that I had the very best care that was possible. After surgery and during recovery, Dr. Angeles was available to answer questions and checkups went very well. He has a great bedside manner!
I have been seeing Dr. Angeles for 1 1/2 years for my abdominal wall reconstruction. He has been very patient with me and has helped my pain so much. I thought that my stomach was going to look horrible for the rest of my life from a back surgery that cut a nerve causing atrophy in my muscles. He has completely got me pain free.
Easy to get along with the Dr. and Staff. Very professional and down to earth. My surgery went a lot better than I expected it to. Thank you to all.
Great experience at Bend Plastic Surgery today. Everything from easy scheduling, welcoming front office team and wonderful treatment from the Doctor and his assistant.
I enjoy the straight forward information I am given with the final decision up to me. Dr. Angeles work with you on any procedure you are undertaking. I trust his work as a caring professional.
Great surgeon! He put my lower lip back together so well that I barely notice my scar and its only been since Oct 1 2016! Most people don't even notice it anymore! 100% Recommend!
Dr. Angeles was highly recommended to repair my abdomen muscles, it has been about 10 days and I feel great and had less pain than I expected from the surgery. I already notice quite a positive difference and I look forward to the continued improvement in both my active lifestyle and daily clothing choices (maybe even a swimsuit :)!
awesome as always. I am doing everything the Dr. said, taking my vitamin c, arnica, eating a high protein diet. I am healing right on schedule. Thank you Dr. Angeles, Tammy, Robin, Kelly and Oliva. you are all awesome
Dr. Angeles and his staff have been so helpful, supportive and knowledgeable in my experience with liposuction. My results are even better than I thought possible and ever imagined.
He is the best Dr. for Breast Reduction I could have ever come upon. He has done such a beautiful job. I am a new person. Dr. follow ups are great. There is no better in Centural Oregon than Dr Angeles.
i had a complaint on a tummy tuck and when I mentioned it he took the time and care to adjust it to my satisfaction. I did come back for a different procedure and was completely satisfied.
I had a very bad fall and received wonderful care, Dr. Angeles and the staff are all very helpful and guided my care as if I was a family member, They are Great!!!
very good everyone was very pleasant and helpful. thankful I had the procedure!!
Entire process was clearly communicated from the beginning. There was no pressure to 'buy more' or proceed with any surgery, just direct feedback and I felt Dr. Angeles was being honest in his assessments.
He has been my favorite doctor since the day I met him and I've been seeing him for over a year now. He is so willing to do what I need and even go the extra mile to make me feel the best I can. Seems genuinely caring and sincere. He's great.
he did exactly what he said he would do. I feel that anybody that gets him to do their surgery, is the luckiest person in the world. he is a god sent.
I have had surgery and maintenance procedures for my face. I LOVE how Dr A makes me look and feel about myself!!!
positive and wished I would have done sooner
Very much enjoyed speaking with Dr. Angeles and his staff. Felt completely comfortable and am excited about upcoming facial reconstructions. Feel very fortunate to be under his care.
Dr. Angeles is very thorough and professional.
Dr. Angeles puts his patients at ease. He communicates both with seriousness and humor. His surgical skills are excellent. I had breast reduction and feel so much better!! Happy overall.
Dr. Angeles was truly incredible. I had been a bit reluctant to get a breast reduction but he instilled confidence in me that the procedure would be a good choice. From day one he was extremely supportive of my needs and was always willing to take the time to explain the details of the procedure and entire process. I could not be happier with the results and having Dr. Angeles is what made this experience so incredible. I have him to thank for improving my quality of life...
I would recomend him to any one thar need this done
I went from a 42DD to a 36C...no more neck pain. All my questions/concerns were addressed without me feeling rushed. The entire process was positive --office staff very friendly and helpful.
Dr Angeles is very friendly, polite and generous with his time. My results are amazing, I'm very pleased and satisfied. All of Dr Angeles's staff is very friendly too.
My procedure was great and my results are fantastic. I get so many compliments from everyone I know! So far, 6 months post op, I have lost a total of 33 lbs after my liposuction, which I also am continuing the recommended caloric restriction and exercise. I am so happy with the results and I am coming back to him for more procedures. I had an appointment with another plastic surgeon and she said my stomach looks great with no bumps and even conturing, which apparently is...
Dr. Angeles is the only plastic surgeon I would ever have on my care team. His attention to detail in the operating room makes for phenomenal results. I am no longer ashamed of my breasts as they now fit my body perfectly. Thank you Dr. Angeles!
dr angeles, robin and whole staff and kind helpful and friendly.
My appointments and surgery with Dr. Angeles have all been such positive experiences. Post surgery I managed to pop a stitch loose and Dr Angeles came in on a Saturday within an hour of my call to fix the stitch. He is very informative about what to expect from the procedure and the healing process. My surgery consisted of a brachioplasty and a breast lift after very large weightloss. I now have arms and breasts that look like they did when I was in my twenties and I ...
Dr. always made me feel comfortable
Dr Angeles and his staff were wonderful! They were very caring and considerate of all my needs!
Very clear explanation of the procedure and expectations. Great follow up, wonderful results.
Very pleasant and helping.
Adam is a great surgeon! He always make sure my comfort comes first. My results are amazing and I couldn't be happier with the out come. I refer everyone I know to him and I will continue to do so.
My experience with Dr. Angeles and his assistant, Robin, has been one that I am extremely happy with. From the time I walked through the door on my first consultation after the news of my breast cancer, to my post-reconstruction appointment, I have found their care to be genuine and professional. They take the time to really talk and answer questions, not ever making you feel like they are in a hurry or that you're just another patient. With clearly given instructions and...
Pretty Great.
I was diagnosed two years ago with stage 3 breast cancer on both breasts and lymph nodes. I've endured nothing but setbacks and infections with many different incisions and expanders removed. I came to Dr. Angeles after being botched and he has worked his magic. He spent tons of time reviewing my records and coming up with a gameplan. I'm so excited that I am nearing the end of my journey and my reconstruction looks fabulous!
brown patches on face. aging marks.
Very successful and caring provider
This was a great experience. So happy I went through and did it. I would encourage anyone who has thought about a breast reduction to come here
This has been the most amazing experience ever . Dr Angeles was amazing . His staff was amazing ... i would highly suggest going to Dr Angeles... It has changed my life.. Thank you so much......
Very friendly but professional atmosphere.
Very professional and personable
Excellent.
Shrunk a wart like tag on my right leg from a 1/4-inch, pencil size diameter "wart" to next to nothing!! Very happy with painless outcome!
I can not say enough about how pleased I am with Dr. Angeles. He does fantastic work and is very caring and always concerned about how you feel. He explains everything so you have complete understanding. I would recommend him to anyone you would not be disappointed.
He's very thorough, knowledgeable and caring.
Very professional office and nice staff, nice atmosphere. Dr Angles was great to work with, I am happy with my results and would suggest a consultation. I look forward to many aspects of my life improving due to this surgery and can't wait to see the results as I continue to heal.
I can joyfully and with confidence recommend Dr. Angeles for any cosmetic surgery . I know that when I recover from my procedure I will look better than I did even before I thought I even needed plastic improvements. Dr. Angeles is a wonderful person who is sincerely interested in the best outcome for his patients.
Wonderful Doctor. Very caring and considerate of my needs and desires. Listens to what I want, and treats me accordingly.
Have you seen Dr. Adam Angeles, MD?

Visit Dr. Angeles