Dr. Adam Angeles, MD

Dr. Adam Angeles, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Adam P. Angeles, MD, FACS is Founder and Medical Director of Bend Plastic Surgery in Bend, Oregon and is licensed to practice in California, Oregon, and Washington. Professional Associations Diplomat - American Board of Plastic Surgery Hospital Affiliations St Charles Medical Center Redmond Surgery Center Awards & Accolades Publications: Title: Increased Prevalence of Community-acquired Methicillin- resistant Staphylococcus Aureus in Hand Infections at an Urban Medical Center. DateAugust 2006 Journal: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Title: Hyperoxia and Angiogenesis. Date: May 2006 Journal: Wound Repair and Regeneration : Official Publication of the Wound Healing Society [and] the European Tissue Repair Society Title: Bioequivalence Evaluation of Two Brands of Meloxicam Tablets (promotion and Mobicox): Pharmacokinetics in a Healthy Female Mexican Population. Date: September 2005 Journal: Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition Office Hours Monday through Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Bend Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Angeles

Patient Testimonials

I would recommend him to everyone wanting a lifestyle change and better fitting clothes.
Dr Angeles and Sidney were great and made me feel very comfortable with the process.
A great experience with Doctor and all the staff.

Adam P. Angeles, MD, FACS is Founder and Medical Director of Bend Plastic Surgery in Bend, Oregon where he and his team have offered a full complement of modern, state-of-the-art surgical and non-surgical procedures since 2006. To achieve optimal results, Dr. Angeles strives to match patient expectations to his skill set and is dedicated to providing the highest level of comprehensive care.    Dr. Angeles has trained in the United States and Europe to learn the most advanced techniques and continues to travel worldwide to conferences and symposia to further his knowledge and skills. He has taught at several internationally renowned universities, published his work in numerous medical journals, and lectured throughout the U.S.    Dr. Angeles earned his undergraduate degree in general biology at the University of California, San Diego and during that time studied pulmonary physiology under microgravity for NASA. He then earned his medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine where he also trained in general surgery. He was a National Institutes of Health Fellow for two years where he studied the cellular basis of wound healing. He then traveled to the Dutch Burn Foundation in The Netherlands and developed dermal substitutes (artificial skin) for burn patients. Upon his return to the U.S., he completed his Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship in Philadelphia, training in breast and full body reconstruction, microsurgery, hand surgery, craniofacial surgery, and burn surgery. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.    Dr. Angeles has extensively trained in cosmetic surgery including breast lift and augmentation, abdominoplasty (“tummy tuck”), face and neck lifts, body contouring after weight loss, laser skin rejuvenation, hair transplantation, and much more.

Dr. Angeles' Experience

Dr. Angeles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Belt Lipectomy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Thigh Lift
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University of California, San Diego - B.S. in Biology,
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine - M.D.,
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Plastic & Reconstructive, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - please provide Hospital,
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Angeles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Angeles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Angeles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Angeles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Angeles to family and friends
Dr. Angeles' Performance
When I was finally referred to you I was frightened, discouraged and believed I would be permanently disfigured. You and your staff gave me such amazing medical and emotional care for which I will always be grateful. Sincerely, C.
Dr. Angeles has a wonderful bedside manner. He asked about my feelings on things without trying to put words into my mouth. He was spot on on what he thought he could do with my breast reconstruction and has met what I didn't even consider what would be possible. Thank you so much!!!!
I came in very nervous he made me feel as if I had nothing to worry about. He gave me all the information I needed without me needing to ask alot of questions. I would absolutely end my friends to him him!
I would highly recommend Dr. Angeles for any procedure.
exception care empathy concern interest in over all care
Dr. A and his staff was wonderful. I received very good care and he is obviously a very talented, skilled surgeon. Everything has turned out very well. My only suggestion would be that his support staff could be more available and easy to get hold of during the very difficult time after breast surgery. It is a frightening experience and I wish the nurse had reached out to me. That was only initially however, and afterwards the experience with them was very pleasant.
Good experience
Dr. Angeles did an amazing job and helped me to become painfree. Only 37 years old and I was living in daily and constant pain relying on muscle relaxers, chiro and physical therapy to function. I'm thankful for my reduction surgery and the results. Not only am I painfree and medicine free, I now stand straight and tall. My headaches are gone and my breast are beautiful. Thank you Doctor Angeles
Everyone here has always made me feel very cared for, the work is very professional, and no one here makes you feel like a number
willing to listen
I came in when I was 16 and I had a size g and we had the surgery and now I am 17 and I can play sports and not hurt while doing it he is a great guy and makes you feel really good about yourself.
My experience throughout this whole procedure with Dr. Angeles has been amazing. I am more then satisfied with my results. Not only that but, with my follow up appointments Dr. Angeles listens to your concerns or worries. He helps you through the whole process and he is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy at the end of the day. Dr. Angeles really cares about his patiences. He takes the time to help you in any way the he can. He gives more than ...
Great care & work with Doctor Angeles. I would highly recommend him as a trusted Surgeon.
Dr. Angeles was absolutly fantastic with my preteen daughter. He made her feel at ease with her nasal surgery post accident.
Dr Angeles was part of a team of Doctors who worked together in an emergency situation to save my life from a gangrene infection. He worked with them to ensure the best result for me after reconstructive surgery which he performed. I feel that I had the very best care that was possible. After surgery and during recovery, Dr. Angeles was available to answer questions and checkups went very well. He has a great bedside manner!
I have been seeing Dr. Angeles for 1 1/2 years for my abdominal wall reconstruction. He has been very patient with me and has helped my pain so much. I thought that my stomach was going to look horrible for the rest of my life from a back surgery that cut a nerve causing atrophy in my muscles. He has completely got me pain free.
Easy to get along with the Dr. and Staff. Very professional and down to earth. My surgery went a lot better than I expected it to. Thank you to all.
Great experience at Bend Plastic Surgery today. Everything from easy scheduling, welcoming front office team and wonderful treatment from the Doctor and his assistant.
I enjoy the straight forward information I am given with the final decision up to me. Dr. Angeles work with you on any procedure you are undertaking. I trust his work as a caring professional.
Great surgeon! He put my lower lip back together so well that I barely notice my scar and its only been since Oct 1 2016! Most people don't even notice it anymore! 100% Recommend!
Dr. Angeles was highly recommended to repair my abdomen muscles, it has been about 10 days and I feel great and had less pain than I expected from the surgery. I already notice quite a positive difference and I look forward to the continued improvement in both my active lifestyle and daily clothing choices (maybe even a swimsuit :)!
awesome as always. I am doing everything the Dr. said, taking my vitamin c, arnica, eating a high protein diet. I am healing right on schedule. Thank you Dr. Angeles, Tammy, Robin, Kelly and Oliva. you are all awesome
Dr. Angeles and his staff have been so helpful, supportive and knowledgeable in my experience with liposuction. My results are even better than I thought possible and ever imagined.
He is the best Dr. for Breast Reduction I could have ever come upon. He has done such a beautiful job. I am a new person. Dr. follow ups are great. There is no better in Centural Oregon than Dr Angeles.
i had a complaint on a tummy tuck and when I mentioned it he took the time and care to adjust it to my satisfaction. I did come back for a different procedure and was completely satisfied.
I had a very bad fall and received wonderful care, Dr. Angeles and the staff are all very helpful and guided my care as if I was a family member, They are Great!!!
very good everyone was very pleasant and helpful. thankful I had the procedure!!
Entire process was clearly communicated from the beginning. There was no pressure to 'buy more' or proceed with any surgery, just direct feedback and I felt Dr. Angeles was being honest in his assessments.
He has been my favorite doctor since the day I met him and I've been seeing him for over a year now. He is so willing to do what I need and even go the extra mile to make me feel the best I can. Seems genuinely caring and sincere. He's great.
he did exactly what he said he would do. I feel that anybody that gets him to do their surgery, is the luckiest person in the world. he is a god sent.
I have had surgery and maintenance procedures for my face. I LOVE how Dr A makes me look and feel about myself!!!
Dr. Angeles is very thorough and professional.
positive and wished I would have done sooner
Very much enjoyed speaking with Dr. Angeles and his staff. Felt completely comfortable and am excited about upcoming facial reconstructions. Feel very fortunate to be under his care.
Dr. Angeles puts his patients at ease. He communicates both with seriousness and humor. His surgical skills are excellent. I had breast reduction and feel so much better!! Happy overall.
Love Dr. Angeles, he spends the time necessary to answer my questions and is very confident in his ability to treatment my issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
My son was so depressed with his circumstances that he had begun making brief comments of suicide. We came to Dr Angeles to see if some kind of improvement to his physique was possible. We had previously been told that it wasn't possible until he was well over 18 but after meeting with Dr Angeles, we found that IT WAS possible and we left with a renewed hope on life. After surgery, my son lost over 20 lbs and has a completely different outlook on life. He's now much m...
Dr. Angeles was truly incredible. I had been a bit reluctant to get a breast reduction but he instilled confidence in me that the procedure would be a good choice. From day one he was extremely supportive of my needs and was always willing to take the time to explain the details of the procedure and entire process. I could not be happier with the results and having Dr. Angeles is what made this experience so incredible. I have him to thank for improving my quality of life...
Dr. Angeles was very clear and concise in explaining the anticipated procedure, recovery process, and outcome. Everything went exactly as he said it would and I am pleased with the results. Dr. Angeles demonstrates the knowledge and expertise you would expect for a surgeon who you are literally allowing to cut you open. I was confident and comfortable throughout the entire process.
I would recomend him to any one thar need this done
very happy with my results.thank you dr angeles!!!!
I went from a 42DD to a 36C...no more neck pain. All my questions/concerns were addressed without me feeling rushed. The entire process was positive --office staff very friendly and helpful.
He made me feel comfortable in the surgery room. It was fun to talk to him. I felt safe and stress free. I am much more comfortable with my body now. Thank you doctor Angeles.
After all was said and done, I am convinced I had the best possible outcome one can hope for. I am so fortunate to have been referred to Adam Angeles for my reconstructive surgery. His knowledge, skills and professionalism is extremely impressive! I wouldn't hesitate for one second to recommend Dr. Angeles to anyone needing breast reconstruction! I feel he is the best choice I could have made! I am so happy with my results!
I had an amazing time and he really took the time with me that I needed to feel comfortable with the procedure
Dr Angeles is very friendly, polite and generous with his time. My results are amazing, I'm very pleased and satisfied. All of Dr Angeles's staff is very friendly too.
Dr. Angeles is the only doctor that has given me Botox that does not hurt when he gives the shots.
My procedure was great and my results are fantastic. I get so many compliments from everyone I know! So far, 6 months post op, I have lost a total of 33 lbs after my liposuction, which I also am continuing the recommended caloric restriction and exercise. I am so happy with the results and I am coming back to him for more procedures. I had an appointment with another plastic surgeon and she said my stomach looks great with no bumps and even conturing, which apparently is...
He always seemed to take his time and answer all your questions. Giving you all the time you need.
Dr. Angeles is the only plastic surgeon I would ever have on my care team. His attention to detail in the operating room makes for phenomenal results. I am no longer ashamed of my breasts as they now fit my body perfectly. Thank you Dr. Angeles!
Have you seen Dr. Adam Angeles, MD?

Visit Dr. Angeles