Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD

Internal Medicine •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Pilip

Stony Brook

732 Smithtown Byp Ste 200 Smithtown, NY 11787

Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Smithtown, NY and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Technion-Israel Institute Of Technology / Faculty Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in internal medicine, cardiology, and more.

Dr. Pilip's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pilip

4.3

79.22077922077922%

Dr. Pilip?
Dr. Pilip's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD
Dr. Pilip is an extremely knowledgeable and caring, doctor. He does everything possible to help the patient. He is also prudent in his decisions. I never feel rushed since he spends the necessary time with me. I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor and he or his assistant always gets back to me in a timely fashion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
On the day of my visit for a check up with my doctor I was told she retired and Dr Pilip was now who I get. He sat across the room from me and asked questions but never once examined me. Then billed my insurance company for a new patient exam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
I went to Dr. Pilip because I wasn’t feeling well and was getting easily winded. On my 1st visit there was an EKG ordered. He initially said he didn’t like what he saw. Fortunately, he decided the best action was to bypass a stress test and go straight for an angiogram. He and his staff got me in touch with St. Francis hospital and made the arrangements. The angiogram indicated that I had an 80% blockage and was very fast on my way to a heart attack. His quick diagnosis gave me a 2nd lease on life for which I am so grateful. However, when I went to see him for a follow up, I had to explain that I wasn’t feeling much better and that getting winded was truly affecting my life. Dr. Pilip took time asked a lot of questions and decided that a combination of breathing medication was necessary. Along with that send me for allergy testing. At the end it was determined that my allergies contributed to my inability to properly breathe. All is good now thanks to Dr. Pilip and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
My first visit with Dr. Pilip went very well. I thought he was very thorough and friendly. I do plan to return to see him again as needed and now consider him my primary dr. All staff members were very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr. Pilip has been my primary dr and cardiologist for 4 years, and I can only say I wish I found him 30 years ago. Dr. Pilip has the best bed side manner I have ever experienced with anyone in the health industry, and on top of that his treatments have always been successful. He has helped me loose weight, manage my blood pressure, overcome anxiety which I thought no one would be able to help me with, and even has given me advice in my personal live. He is a dr. Who really cares for his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
I went to Dr. Pilip numerous times when my insurance changed due to numerous symptoms that appeared out of nowhere three months ago. He was nice. But... ...very quick to suggest anti-anxiety if you are worried and symptoms are all over the place. ...tests for food allergies...and yet offers peanut granola bars in the waiting room. Nine ER visits and nine specialists later, they found I had iron deficiency that needs infusions. Dr. Pilip's office should have found that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
I called ahead for a preservative free flu shot-I'm allergic to the preservative--The office said they had the proper flu shot . I went in-the person about to administer shot called the nurse to check if Ok to give-the nurse said it was preservative free. I looked on the box and it said it had preservative in it. They almost gave me an anaphylactic reaction. The Dr still did not see me after an hour of waiting. I left the office and will tell everyone I know about this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
new Patient , my first visit was earlier this month. Definitely going to continue as my PCP! EXCELLANT in EVERY WAY- from the doctor, staff & office! Great doctor! Would recommend to any and everyone with out a doubt !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
A pleasure to work with and the staff is pleasant and helpful too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr Pilip has been our primary physician for a number of years. Dr Pilip has proven over and over again to be thorough, knowledgeable, takes time to discuss issues, explains his diagnosis and always reviews a patients overall care. Additionally, on a number of occasions he addressed issues not being picked up by our other specialty physicians. We highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pilip?

Preventative care is our purpose and method. Dr. Pilip, Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine of Stony Brook University Medical Center who completed his medical residency at Albert Einstein Montefiore Medical Center and his Cardiology fellowship a...

• Adult Medicine

Stony Brook SUNY

• Hebrew
  • Russian

Dr. Pilip accepts

Dr. Pilip accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO

• Arrhythmias
  • Asthma
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)