Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 40

Dr. Pilip

Stony Brook

732 Smithtown Byp Ste 200 Smithtown, NY 11787

Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Smithtown, NY and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Technion-Israel Institute Of Technology / Faculty Of Medicine in 2005 and specializes in internal medicine, cardiology, and more.

Dr. Pilip accepts

Dr. Pilip accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO

• Arrhythmias
  • Asthma
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

Preventative care is our purpose and method. Dr. Pilip, Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine of Stony Brook University Medical Center who completed his medical residency at Albert Einstein Montefiore Medical Center and his Cardiology fellowship a...

• Adult Medicine

4.3

Dr. Pilip?
Dr. Pilip's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD
My first visit with Dr. Pilip went very well. I thought he was very thorough and friendly. I do plan to return to see him again as needed and now consider him my primary dr. All staff members were very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr. Pilip has been my primary dr and cardiologist for 4 years, and I can only say I wish I found him 30 years ago. Dr. Pilip has the best bed side manner I have ever experienced with anyone in the health industry, and on top of that his treatments have always been successful. He has helped me loose weight, manage my blood pressure, overcome anxiety which I thought no one would be able to help me with, and even has given me advice in my personal live. He is a dr. Who really cares for his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
I went to Dr. Pilip numerous times when my insurance changed due to numerous symptoms that appeared out of nowhere three months ago. He was nice. But... ...very quick to suggest anti-anxiety if you are worried and symptoms are all over the place. ...tests for food allergies...and yet offers peanut granola bars in the waiting room. Nine ER visits and nine specialists later, they found I had iron deficiency that needs infusions. Dr. Pilip's office should have found that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
I called ahead for a preservative free flu shot-I'm allergic to the preservative--The office said they had the proper flu shot . I went in-the person about to administer shot called the nurse to check if Ok to give-the nurse said it was preservative free. I looked on the box and it said it had preservative in it. They almost gave me an anaphylactic reaction. The Dr still did not see me after an hour of waiting. I left the office and will tell everyone I know about this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
new Patient , my first visit was earlier this month. Definitely going to continue as my PCP! EXCELLANT in EVERY WAY- from the doctor, staff & office! Great doctor! Would recommend to any and everyone with out a doubt !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
A pleasure to work with and the staff is pleasant and helpful too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr Pilip has been our primary physician for a number of years. Dr Pilip has proven over and over again to be thorough, knowledgeable, takes time to discuss issues, explains his diagnosis and always reviews a patients overall care. Additionally, on a number of occasions he addressed issues not being picked up by our other specialty physicians. We highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Excellent doctor and excellent staff Dr. Pilip has taken care of me as my pcp and cardiologist for over 2 years When I was having problems breathing while performing the most ordinary tasks he kept searching past the echo and angiogram and found that my. Aortic valve had stopped functioning correctly and recommended a surgeon to perform TAVR and get me feeling like myself again His staff is friendly , knowlegable and professional I highly recommend Dr Pilip and his staff seeking medical care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr.Pilip is a fabulous doctor. He is thoughtful, listens and asks the right questions.. Had I not gone to him I might not be writing this note, Quite simply, he saved my life by his direct, non complicated approach to what was later diagnosed as cancer. He called it right, I got treated and now I am on my way to full recovery. You need this doctor in your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr. Pilip is an amazing physician. Five years ago I suffered from a DVT and was diagnosed with a hereditary blood clotting disorder at 23-years-old. I have been seen by multiple physicians and my family had been in constant worry over my health. Dr. Pilip is the first doctor that can finally put myself and my family at ease knowing that I am receiving the best treatment. I have no problem driving almost 40 minutes to see him as needed. My family and I can't thank him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
I've been to many doctors, over the years,and Dr.Pilip is absolutely the best one. He manages my numerous chronic illnesses with absolute certainty, professionalism and intelligence. He follows the proper conure of treatment, at every visit. He has the great ability to think outside the box,whenever the diagnosis is not obvious.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr. Pilip goes above and beyond as a physician and is truly available for his patients whenever they need him. I have never met a doctor that will give his cell number away. Patient health and patient satisfaction is his primary concern. I originally went to see him based on hundreds of positive reviews which at first were hard to believe when you read until you meet him. He gives you a sense that you are talking to your family member. I have referred all my neighbors and friends all love him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Mother was a patient of Dr. Pilip in Jan 16". She was feeling ill and in need of good health care ASAP. He was NOT interested in getting her health better one bit. By May 16", she suffered a preventable Stroke. I rushed her to Stony Brook Hosp bc of his affiliation w/them. Pilip never called, visited, provided info or input. 2mths af Stroke I bring my Mother 2 him 4 follow-up & he looks like he's never meet us B4 (we had 7-8 visits) & was unaware she'd had a Stroke. Don't bring ur loved 1 to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr. Pilip is a very caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr. Pilip is excellent and brilliant. I have been sick with stomachache for four months. I have seen several doctors but nothing help until I met Dr. Pilip. Now I feel much better than I was. Dr. Pilip was really pay attention to what I said. Both my husband and I choose Dr. Pilip to be our primary care doctor and we are very satisfied with him. Dr. Pilip even gives his personal cell Incase you need him . I have sent text messages two times and I always get quick response.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr Pilip was recommended to me by another Doctor. He is thorough and brilliant. He felt a nodule on my thyroid by doing a routine exam. It turn out to be a malignant tumor and was removed shortly after. My surgeon was amazed by Dr Pilips' ability to find and recognize the small tumors on my thyroid. I am so grateful for having found him for my primary care physician. I have complete faith and trust in him. I recommend him tremendously. Excellent excellent excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
I went to see this doctor after being referred. The initial visit went fine and he requested that I wear a halter monitor to Monitor my heart rate. I waited a week and a half to hear results and was assured that I would be called as the results were on the doctor's desk. I never was called. when I called back the following day I was told the doctor was on vacation and that the results were still sitting on his desk. this is not how you treat a new patient who is concerned for their health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr.Pilip. I have been chronically sick with many ailments and was in and out of the doctors multiple times a month and he helped me increase my immune system and now I'm going a lot less then I ever was. He actually tries to make you feel better other doctors I have had previously had prescribed you drugs and sent you home but he finds what works. Hands down my favorite doctor ever. Even gives his personal cell in case you need him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
Dr Pilip is an excellent physician. Both my husband and I switched over to him after several years with a practice where we basically saw the nurse practitioner when we were sick. Now we have an incredible relationship with a doctor who is a fantastic diagnostician. His staff is friendly and very helpful. I've never had to wait long and he has great office hours and even walk in times. I highly recommend him. You can get your blood work there at certain times and ultrasounds, and stress tests.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD?
I have been in the health Care field as an RN. for 38yrs. During that time I've met and worked with countless MD.s of all Disciplines. Although Dr. Pilips specialty is Cardiology his knowledge and diagnostic ability is spot on! He has a great refferal base and is not afraid to use it. Dr. Pilip genuinely cares and that's a rare attribute these days in Healthcare! I'm proud to say Dr. Pilip is my Primary physician, number 1 in my book!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pilip?