Dr. Ada Van Vloten, MD

Dr. Ada Van Vloten, MD

Pediatrics  |
Dr. Ada Van Vloten, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Fairfax, VA. She is 64 years old.

12011 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Ste 102

Fairfax, VA 22033

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Van Vloten

Dr. Van Vloten's Experience

Dr. Van Vloten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

Dr. Van Vloten does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diarrhea
  • Enteritis
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hair Loss
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Viral Enteritis
  • Yeast Infections

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Liver Function Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Van Vloten is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Van Vloten has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Van Vloten has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Van Vloten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Van Vloten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Van Vloten's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Van Vloten to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Van Vloten's Performance
Fairfax, VA |
AWFUL. Needed thyroid meds, she said I needed to do bloodwork, asked me "what will happen when it comes back and you don't need it?" She treated me like I was abusing my thyroid meds. Bloodwork came back and proved I was right. She gave me only 30 pills (usual is 90 with 3 refills) and then kept bugging me for more "proof." She is god awful. I went somewhere else (chantilly medical center) and was treated perfectly. Got my meds with refills and they knew I wasn't abusing synthroid of all things.
in Burke, VA |
I walked in with my wife sometime between 8 to 8:10 PM, no patient is in Office , their hours is 8 AM to 9 PM, reception said they are closed but then decided to check my wife in , we went in right away, reception came in an did the TPR and blood pressure, my wife asked her about BP and she answered when she was waling away not even bothered to stop, Dr came in , did the fastest exam , less than 5 minutes and diagnosed infectious sinusitis and laryngitis , without even checking the throat.
Hyattsville, MD |
WORST "Dr" ever. She's rude, disrespectful, condescending, arrogant and has zero bedside manner! She should be released from this practice. She lied about my son's condition and results. I am filing with the medical board about her. Sadly using clinics doesn't allow you to choose doctors.
Atlanta, GA |
If 0 stars was an option, that's what I would leave. I went with husband because of a hurt ankle. She had no idea how to use and read the X-ray machine, and was incredibly rude when talking with us. She claimed my ankle was just a sprain and gave me an ace bandage. I immediately went to another doctor, and found out I had BROKEN my ankle to two places. Dr. Van Vloten had zero urgency to do anything. In the weeks following, she called me 3 times a week to 'check in', when I wouldn't answer.
in Fairfax, VA |
If I could give "0" stars I would. Not only did my wife receive poor service, she received NO service. Dr. Vloten flatly refused to treat my wife, whose Zoloft prescription had lapsed. After telling me over the phone that she would write her a prescription (I am in Afghanistan and my wife was having super bad anxiety), she later refused. She told my wife that "that's life" and she told me she "had to get back to work." Talk about a waste of a medical license.
in Fairfax, va |
I saw Dr. Van Vloten in the urgent care/ walk in clinic this evening for flu and bronchitis symptoms. She was very friendly, thorough and informative. Frankly, one the best doctor I have seen in a long time!
in Burke, VA |
I saw Dr. Van Vloten in an urgent care clinic for bronchitis that was causing me to have difficulty breathing. She and her staff treated me quickly, effectively and appropriately. I was well satisfied with my experience and would not hesitate to go back for any future situation requiring urgent care.
Burke, VA |
Dr. Ada Van Vloten was nice, but did not listen to my comments. In the end for my knee pain she suggested vitamins and gave me a paper of orthopedics/sports medicine providers. I spent a co-pay to get a list of providers I have Googled. I went back to the clinic to talk to the doctor and she was unprofessional and rude. She mentioned the negative comments I posted after the clinic sent me link to share my comments at least 4 times in very condescending and disrespectful manner.
Have you seen Dr. Ada Van Vloten, MD?
Are you Dr. Van Vloten?