Dr. Ada Van Vloten, MD

Dr. Ada Van Vloten, MD

Pediatrics | Female | 63 years old

5 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Van Vloten specializes in Pediatrics and practices in Fairfax, VA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Van Vloten? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Van Vloten's Experience

See how Dr. Van Vloten's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Van Vloten

Experience with Dr. Van Vloten
Dr. Van Vloten's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (4)
Atlanta, GA |
If 0 stars was an option, that's what I would leave. I went with husband because of a hurt ankle. She had no idea how to use and read the X-ray machine, and was incredibly rude when talking with us. She claimed my ankle was just a sprain and gave me an ace bandage. I immediately went to another doctor, and found out I had BROKEN my ankle to two places. Dr. Van Vloten had zero urgency to do anything. In the weeks following, she called me 3 times a week to 'check in', when I wouldn't answer.
in Fairfax, VA |
If I could give "0" stars I would. Not only did my wife receive poor service, she received NO service. Dr. Vloten flatly refused to treat my wife, whose Zoloft prescription had lapsed. After telling me over the phone that she would write her a prescription (I am in Afghanistan and my wife was having super bad anxiety), she later refused. She told my wife that "that's life" and she told me she "had to get back to work." Talk about a waste of a medical license.
in Fairfax, va |
I saw Dr. Van Vloten in the urgent care/ walk in clinic this evening for flu and bronchitis symptoms. She was very friendly, thorough and informative. Frankly, one the best doctor I have seen in a long time!
in Burke, VA |
I saw Dr. Van Vloten in an urgent care clinic for bronchitis that was causing me to have difficulty breathing. She and her staff treated me quickly, effectively and appropriately. I was well satisfied with my experience and would not hesitate to go back for any future situation requiring urgent care.
Burke, VA |
Dr. Ada Van Vloten was nice, but did not listen to my comments. In the end for my knee pain she suggested vitamins and gave me a paper of orthopedics/sports medicine providers. I spent a co-pay to get a list of providers I have Googled. I went back to the clinic to talk to the doctor and she was unprofessional and rude. She mentioned the negative comments I posted after the clinic sent me link to share my comments at least 4 times in very condescending and disrespectful manner.
Have you seen Dr. Ada Van Vloten, MD?
Are you Dr. Van Vloten?

Compare Dr. Van Vloten

Dr. Van Vloten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Dr. Van Vloten does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Van Vloten and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Van Vloten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Van Vloten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Van Vloten does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Van Vloten and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.