Family Medicine  |
Dr. Abubakar Ibrahim, MD
Dr. Abubakar Ibrahim, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Shreveport, LA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Ibrahim is affiliated with CHRISTUS Health Shreveport - Bossier.

Caddo Family Medicine Clinic

6821 Pines Rd Ste 300

Shreveport, LA 71129

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim's Experience

Dr. Ibrahim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Ahmadu Bello University / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Ibrahim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ibrahim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ibrahim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ibrahim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ibrahim to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Ibrahim's Performance
Shreveport, LA |
This doctor is horrible.In a nutshell, I took a child for an exam and 2 other parents/5 children were present. Doctor storms out and yells at children to sit down, told 1 child to put a magazine down, and made 1 child turn off hand held game. I ignored his rudeness and disrespect until he yelled at my child to get away from the fish tank and sit down. Office had no kid books or anything else to amuse waiting kids. I told doctor what I thought of his behavior and took my child out.
in Shreveport, La. |
This man is a QUACK! HE proceeded to tell me that I did not know what I was talking about when it came to a rare skin disease that I have. I have been diagnosed by two dermatologist one that did $3,000 worth of biopsies and this man tells me I don't know what I'm talking about and and that is just the tip of the iceberg he wrote another patient two prescriptions for stimulants not knowing that there's a serious drug interaction he needs continuing education or the loss of his license
in Shreveport, LA |
This doctor truly saved my Dad's life. He had severe undiagnosed depression and couldn't get into LSU Health within a reasonable amount of time. If Dr. Ibrahim hadn't helped him when he did, my dad might have committed suicide. Dr. Ibrahim gave him 3 boxes of free samples for Trintellix (Brintellix) when the other depression medications didn't work, and has continued to fill out the approriate paperwork for my father to receive the medication free of charge from the manufacturer. He really cares
in Haughton, LA |
Not proactive and patient profiles within minutes of visit. Upon talking on a new patient he never checked labs and was sismissive when I asked. Also I'm adopted and want a mammogram he refused said I have to wait until I'm 50. Took about 12 minutes for first intitial visit and all I got was a handful of prescriptions and no closer to knowing the status of my health. My last visit I left in tears because I was very sick following up from ER visit & he was impatient & denied me treatment.
in Bossier City, LA |
He always hears me out and if a certain medication isnt working to my liking he is always willing to try something else until the right one is for me.
in Bossier City |
Excellent Doctor. Help find the problem with my children. Love the staff also
in Shreveport, la |
Dr. Ibrahim does not seem very interested in my concerns about certain medications I was put on, and have since suffered severe side effects which made me discontinue those meds as I have been hospitalized twice (not including a seizure). I feel helpless when I leave his office and when I call. His rooms have wallpaper peeling and dents in the walls. Long wait time, even if you are early for your appt, along with inadequate seating in the waiting room. I am giving him one more chance to help me.
Shreveport, LA |
Basically, after a few months seeing him, he told me not to call his clinic or he will call the authorities. He is very unprofessional, also his office staff have not been trained properly by this man. HE SUCKS!!!
Louisiana |
This doctor is very knowledgeable and have good bedside manners. I believe he saved my child's life by finding his medical condition. Also, in my opinion the wait time to see a doctor is ridiculous. His staff is okay but, Sometimes the lady at the front desk have major attitude. She isn't that knowledgeable about the insurance process. She always giving me different amounts. His office would be excellent with better staff to delegate the apointment times and insurance better.
in Shreveport, LA |
Dr. Ibrahim has provided excellent care in treating the majority of the ailments that I have have to endure. I do have to say that I don't like the company he uses for his billing. They never send me invoices to let me know I have a balance. I believe this is why our relationship as patient/doctor fell apart. I was unaware that I owed him money. I trust his judgement as a medical professional and he will provide you with exceptional care.
in SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA |
MOST COMFORTABLE THAN ANY PHYSICIAN I HAVE BEEN TO
Have you seen Dr. Abubakar Ibrahim, MD?
Are you Dr. Ibrahim?