Dr. Abubakar Ibrahim, MD

Dr. Abubakar Ibrahim, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Ibrahim specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Shreveport, LA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ibrahim? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ibrahim's Experience

See how Dr. Ibrahim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ibrahim has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Ibrahim
Dr. Ibrahim's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (16)
in Haughton, LA |
Not proactive and patient profiles within minutes of visit. Upon talking on a new patient he never checked labs and was sismissive when I asked. Also I'm adopted and want a mammogram he refused said I have to wait until I'm 50. Took about 12 minutes for first intitial visit and all I got was a handful of prescriptions and no closer to knowing the status of my health. My last visit I left in tears because I was very sick following up from ER visit & he was impatient & denied me treatment.
in Bossier City, LA |
He always hears me out and if a certain medication isnt working to my liking he is always willing to try something else until the right one is for me.
in Bossier City |
Excellent Doctor. Help find the problem with my children. Love the staff also
in Shreveport, la |
Dr. Ibrahim does not seem very interested in my concerns about certain medications I was put on, and have since suffered severe side effects which made me discontinue those meds as I have been hospitalized twice (not including a seizure). I feel helpless when I leave his office and when I call. His rooms have wallpaper peeling and dents in the walls. Long wait time, even if you are early for your appt, along with inadequate seating in the waiting room. I am giving him one more chance to help me.
Shreveport, LA |
Basically, after a few months seeing him, he told me not to call his clinic or he will call the authorities. He is very unprofessional, also his office staff have not been trained properly by this man. HE SUCKS!!!
Louisiana |
This doctor is very knowledgeable and have good bedside manners. I believe he saved my child's life by finding his medical condition. Also, in my opinion the wait time to see a doctor is ridiculous. His staff is okay but, Sometimes the lady at the front desk have major attitude. She isn't that knowledgeable about the insurance process. She always giving me different amounts. His office would be excellent with better staff to delegate the apointment times and insurance better.
in Shreveport, LA |
Dr. Ibrahim has provided excellent care in treating the majority of the ailments that I have have to endure. I do have to say that I don't like the company he uses for his billing. They never send me invoices to let me know I have a balance. I believe this is why our relationship as patient/doctor fell apart. I was unaware that I owed him money. I trust his judgement as a medical professional and he will provide you with exceptional care.
Very good Doctor
in SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA |
MOST COMFORTABLE THAN ANY PHYSICIAN I HAVE BEEN TO
Have you seen Dr. Abubakar Ibrahim, MD?
Are you Dr. Ibrahim?

Compare Dr. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Dr. Ibrahim does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ibrahim and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ahmadu Bello University / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Ibrahim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ibrahim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ibrahim does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ibrahim and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.