Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Abtin Shahriari, DMD
Dr. Abtin Shahriari, DMD is a dentist who practices in Atlanta, GA.

182 Robin Hood Rd NE

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Shahriari

See how frequently Dr. Shahriari performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Shahriari's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

• Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Shahriari is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shahriari has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shahriari has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shahriari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shahriari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shahriari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shahriari to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Shahriari's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
Worst experience for a consultation. Do not recommend. Dr Abtin did not provide a complete evaluation and risk assessment for wisdom tooth removal. He was rude. Did not do a 3 D scan to assess risk. Did not clarify with dentist the reason for the consultation. Did not provide any alternatives. Getting a second opinion elsewhere.
in Alpharetta GA |
The absolute worst experience ever! I went in for a routine extraction of my wisdom teeth and I came out with Osteomyelitis, need for invasive oral surgery and a cracked bone in my jaw. The care received from Dr. Abtin Shahriari was terrible to say the least. There was no compassion, no appropriate follow ups, he was just rude. I was dismissed with my complaints and complications were allow to fester and develop into a very serious and expensive condition. I had to find a new oral surgeon to d
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Abtin and his staff! Everybody was welcoming, warm and friendly. I felt as though Dr. Abtin truly cared about my case and although I was intimidated by the surgery, the entire experience was much better than I had ever hoped for. After surgery, Dr. Abtin called to check on how I was doing and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed by Dr. A or his staff. Highly recommend this office to anyone needing oral surgery!!
in Canton, GA |
Saw Dr. Abtin at Greater Atlanta Oral Facial Surgery and could not have had a better experience. When I arrived for my appointment I was a little nervous at first, but their team put me at ease. The nurses always made sure I was comfortable, and they were extremely nice to my family! They were able to answer all my of questions about my procedure. The office was so nice and bright, and everywhere on the walls I could see Dr. Abtin's certificates of achievements.
in Alpharetta,ga |
Very impressed with dr.shahriari and his entire staff. They were very friendly and answered all of my questions about my implant surgery. I am so glad I choose him as my oral surgeon.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Shahriari is wonderful! He extracted my teeth and put me to sleep with no discomfort afterwards. He listened carefully to what I had to say and was patient and caring. I highly recommend him!
in Mcdonough, GA |
DR ABTIN in the Mcdonough Denistry is NOT a good doctor. His office was shocked to see how he disfigured my face from a tooth removal. I never knew this man thought I could trust him and his assistance but she pretended to take a blood pressure and did not and I asked him why did she write that down. He said don't worry. I am to protect patients now. Done several reviews on this. This was the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER with an oral dental surgeon EVER. The Med Brd.need to know . Sonja 6/28/16 appt
Have you seen Dr. Abtin Shahriari, DMD?
Are you Dr. Shahriari?