Dr. Abtin Shahriari, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Abtin Shahriari, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

182 Robin Hood Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30309 Get Directions

Dr. Abtin Shahriari, DMD is an dentist who practices in Atlanta, GA.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shahriari to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Shahriari's Performance
in Alpharetta GA |
The absolute worst experience ever! I went in for a routine extraction of my wisdom teeth and I came out with Osteomyelitis, need for invasive oral surgery and a cracked bone in my jaw. The care received from Dr. Abtin Shahriari was terrible to say the least. There was no compassion, no appropriate follow ups, he was just rude. I was dismissed with my complaints and complications were allow to fester and develop into a very serious and expensive condition. I had to find a new oral surgeon to d
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Abtin and his staff! Everybody was welcoming, warm and friendly. I felt as though Dr. Abtin truly cared about my case and although I was intimidated by the surgery, the entire experience was much better than I had ever hoped for. After surgery, Dr. Abtin called to check on how I was doing and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed by Dr. A or his staff. Highly recommend this office to anyone needing oral surgery!!
in Canton, GA |
Saw Dr. Abtin at Greater Atlanta Oral Facial Surgery and could not have had a better experience. When I arrived for my appointment I was a little nervous at first, but their team put me at ease. The nurses always made sure I was comfortable, and they were extremely nice to my family! They were able to answer all my of questions about my procedure. The office was so nice and bright, and everywhere on the walls I could see Dr. Abtin's certificates of achievements.
in Alpharetta,ga |
Very impressed with dr.shahriari and his entire staff. They were very friendly and answered all of my questions about my implant surgery. I am so glad I choose him as my oral surgeon.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Shahriari is wonderful! He extracted my teeth and put me to sleep with no discomfort afterwards. He listened carefully to what I had to say and was patient and caring. I highly recommend him!
in Mcdonough, GA |
DR ABTIN in the Mcdonough Denistry is NOT a good doctor. His office was shocked to see how he disfigured my face from a tooth removal. I never knew this man thought I could trust him and his assistance but she pretended to take a blood pressure and did not and I asked him why did she write that down. He said don't worry. I am to protect patients now. Done several reviews on this. This was the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER with an oral dental surgeon EVER. The Med Brd.need to know . Sonja 6/28/16 appt
Have you seen Dr. Abtin Shahriari, DMD?
Are you Dr. Shahriari?

Compare Dr. Shahriari

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Shahriari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

Dr. Shahriari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shahriari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery