Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD

Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 66

Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Tampa, FL. He is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of Tampa. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Marcadis to book an appointment.

Marcadis Plastic Surgery

Mercadis Plastic Surgery2615 W SWANN AVE Tampa, FL 33609

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Marcadis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marcadis

Dr. Marcadis?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (88)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (87)
  • Explained conditions well (87)
  • Long wait times (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
I really can't recommend Dr. Marcadis and his staff enough. A little background: I've struggled with sagging/drooping breasts for years and after I finished having and breastfeeding my children I knew that I wanted to get a breast lift. I interviewed 4 plastic surgeons, sought countless testimonies, looked at before and after photos and surgical reviews for HOURS. I really felt like I was a knowledgeable patient and went in with reasonable expectations based on what I had seen, read and what Dr. Marcadis had told me. Having said all of this, I cannot express how pleased I am with my results. Over the moon thrilled with how my breasts turned out and honestly don't have a bit of negative feedback about the process that this office was able to provide for me. This is the best plastic surgery practice in Tampa. Period.
Red Carpet Experience – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
I had a breast lift procedure with Dr. Marcadis this month and the results are astounding. I am a medical professional and would not trust any other physician with my plastic surgery needs besides him. His staff is wonderful and his work is wonderful as well.
5+ stars – Oct 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
Breast Augmentation Patient - Amazing Results! Dr. Marcadis and his team are truly amazing. From the first appointment throughout the procedure and post operation appointments, him and his team were patient, kind, realistic, and very compassionate. The BEST of all is that the results were even better that I could have imagined. I cannot begin to express how pleased I am with the results as well as the treatment I received with the group.
Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
Dr Marcadis is Wonderful! I highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.
CM in Tampa, FL – Feb 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
Wonderful experience, very happy with my results! Doctor and staff were amazing from start to finish!!
Stacey in Tampa, FL – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
Dr. Marcadis and his entire staff are great at what they the do! I am almost a week post op from a breast augmentation and was very pleased with the level of care before and after surgery. I was extremely well informed about the procedure and what to expect afterwards. I highly recommend Dr. M & staff.
KDennis in Tampa – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
Fantastic facility and staff! Friendly and caring! Everyone goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable! I would highly recommend! Results are amazing!
Tiffany in Odessa, FL – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
Dr. Marcadis and his staff are excellent and so caring and professional in all aspects.
Oct 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
This office being JACHO accredited speaks volumes but Dr. Marcadis and his entire staff were the icing on the cake. I went in for a tummy tuck and was very nervous. Everyone in this office were extremely sweet and answered all of my questions. Walking out of my pre-op visit, I felt so reassured that I was in great hands. After my surgery I was pleasantly surprised on how good I felt! Yes I was sore but I was not in pain. 3 days post op I could already tell that I was going to love my results.
Delia Olivera in Tampa, FL – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
The Leonardo Da Vinci of Plastic Surgery! A True Artist with an eye for perfection! Five Stars is not enough to rate the talent of this doctor. I am beyond thrilled with my breast augmentation and the results are more than AMAZING! I couldn't be happier! His office and staff are very professional and friendly. They followed up after surgery as well. The best experience! Highly Recommended!
Irena A. in St. Petersburg, FL – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
I can not say enough good things about this practice. First impression the office was very clean, well organized and I was greeted with friendly smiles from the whole staff. After my initial visit with Dr. Marcadis I knew this was the surgeon for me. I am now 2 weeks post-opt and doing everything I have done before even the gym! I am thrilled with my result and the staff was caring and with me every step through the process. Would strongly recommend!
Tampa – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
I can not say enough good things about dr marcadis. He’s a dr that knows what he’s doing and does an excellent job. I had a breast augmentation last week and I didn’t provide any pics. I relied on him to make a judgment of what he thought would fit my body and he nailed it! My results are awesome. I highly recommend him. I was so nervous about getting my boobs done and not only did he reassure me and make me feel great but his staff is exceptional. I literally had the best experience.
Jamie Ball in Tampa, FL – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
Dr Marcadis is THE BEST! He performed a maxopesty with implants and the results are incredible! His surgical skills are outstanding, he listened to everything I said and has an amazing staff! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in the Tampa area!!!
Julie M in Tampa, FL – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
I searched high and low for a doctor that would do my explant and breast lift in Tampa area. Many a doctors and consultations. I knew from my very first meeting with doctor Marcadis and staff that he was the one to trust. The consultation was thorough and informative and he explained my realistic outcome. Three days after surgery and I am amazed at how good I look already. I highly recommend Dc Marcadis and his office for any procedure you are thinking of having.
Mary in tampa, fl – Nov 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
AMAZING RESULTS!!! I had a blepharoplasy by Dr. Marcadis in June. I love my new look. I no longer hear, "Are you tired? You look tired today". I told Dr. M that I wanted a natural look because I've seen some results where the person looked wide eyed or startled. He did exactly what I asked for! The staff was amazing and so was the anesthesiologist.
S.B. in Tampa, FL – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
Excellent experience from consultation to post-op appointments. The staff is fantastic and Dr. Marcadis is a truly gifted surgeon. The anesthesiologist was top-notch and addressed my concerns thoroughly. I will be returning to Dr. M for any future procedures. I am 3 days post-op from a mastopexy (w/out augmentation) and my breasts already look amazing!
C.L. in Tampa, FL – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
I recently had my third surgery with Dr. Marcadis. Never been happier! Him and his staff are amazing. Consistent, thorough and always have an amazing outcome.
Michelle in Tampa, Fl – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
BEST experience ever, and I have had many surgeries. I wrote a more detailed and lengthy review on Google. I love Dr. M and his staff is wonderful... If I ever need anything else cosmetic, I will be back for sure. They are on top of their game in all areas!
Dayna in Pleasanton, CA – Jul 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
Professional. Caring. Approachable. Sweet/kind staff. Would highly recommend ??
Tampa, FL – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?
VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I just had my second surgery done with Dr. Marcadis and staff and they continue to always be so kind and welcoming! I went in with so many questions and concerns and everyone helped me answer all of them. Also, I am SO HAPPY with my results!!
Clearwater, FL – Apr 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abraham Marcadis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Marcadis?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Marcadis' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Marcadis' conditions and procedures:

• Breast Reduction
  • Gynecomastia

Dr. Marcadis accepts

(727) 498-1943

Dr. Marcadis accepts the following insurance:

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery