Dr. Abhilasha Pandey, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Abhilasha Pandey, MD
Dr. Abhilasha Pandey, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dearborn, MI.

Dr. Pandey's Experience

See how Dr. Pandey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pandey

Dr. Pandey accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Pandey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pandey to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Pandey's Performance
    in Dearborn Heights, MI |
    She is my PCP and I see her a few times a year. I was very impressed when she knew about the details of my hereditary disease. And when we spoke more about it - she reviewed me about 10 other genetic diseases from memory. I have been to 10 other doctors and no other has this depth of details understanding. I know I am in good hands. The only issue is that its very difficult to get an appointment with her since she is always booked.
    in Southgate, MI |
    I liked her, she listened to me, checked my elbow (I fell & had large bump on it & red), said it was an inflamed bursa...didn't automatically send me for xrays, gave me antibiotics but don't take unless it wasn't getting better or got worse (she didn't want me to be w/o on weekend if it got worse). I liked that she saved me money but still gave me great care. Also liked she wrote her notes on paper listened to me, no paying attention to the computer. I'd see her again for my regular appointments
    in New Boston, MI. |
    LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! DO NOT TRUST! I am going through a pretty stressful time in my life and Dr Pandey told me she was extending my leave of absence from work and told my work she was not. She told me in her office to call her if I needed more time off to heal. And reassured me it would not be a problem. LIAR! I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. And I believe in KARMA. DISGUSTED
    Have you seen Dr. Abhilasha Pandey, MD?
    Are you Dr. Pandey?

Dr. Pandey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Dr. Pandey does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pandey and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pandey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pandey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pandey does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pandey and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.