Dr. Abhilasha Gupta, MD

Dr. Abhilasha Gupta, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Abhilasha Gupta, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Pflugerville, TX. She specializes in internal medicine.Read her story

2700 W Pecan St Ste 102

Pflugerville, TX 78660

Learn about Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta's Experience

Dr. Gupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Gupta's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gupta "Dr. Abhilasha Gupta, MD graduated from JLN Medical College, Ravishankar University, Raipur, India. After completing the U.S. Medical Licensing Exams, she finished her Internal Medicine residency in 2002 at Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center in New Jersey an affiliate of Robert Wood Johnson University. While at Muhlenberg, she was awarded the Elizabeth Quinn Memorial Award for Best Physician in Training. Prior to joining WellMed, Dr. Gupta was a solo practitioner providing outpatient services and inpatient care at St. David's Georgetown Hospital and Wesleyan Nursing Home, in Georgetown and Austin, Texas. She has served as an Associate Medical Director at St. David's Georgetown Hospital Inpatient Rehabilitation Department and Medical Director for Resolutions Hospice . Dr. Gupta is Board Certified in Internal Medicine. She is a member of the Texas Medical Association and Williamson County Medical Society. Dr. Gupta is committed to changing the face of health care delivery for seniors by focusing on preventative medicine. This means delivering more personalized medical care and providing you with the preventative tools you need to improve your health and wellbeing."

This content was provided by Dr. Gupta "As an Internist, I focus on adult medicine and on prevention and treatment of adult diseases. We bring to our patients an understanding of wellness (disease prevention and promotion of health), women's health, as well as effective treatment of common problems. In today's complex medical environment, we take pride in caring for out patients for life- in the office, during hospitalizations and intensive care, and in nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities and provide palliative care if needed towards the end of life."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center

• Blue Ribbons by Blue Cross and Blue Shield,
  • Elizabeth Quinn Memorial Award, 2002

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. David's Georgetown Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 50 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Gupta is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends

Dr. Gupta's Performance

I consider Dr. Gupta to be one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She is thorough, thoughtful in her answers, and I always feel I have her full attention. I never feel rushed -- always feel she has plenty of time to address all my concerns. One of the things I like best about her is that she...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is very thorough in her examinations. I also find her very knowledgeable when she prescribes a medication.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Doctor Abhilasha. Gupta is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. She is very patient and doesn't make you feel like she is in a hurry. She takes the time to "listen", which in itself is very comforting. I will, with pleasure, continue to see Dr. Gupta for my medical needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I started seeing Dr. Gupta about 1 1/2 years ago and I have found her to be a true professional with the intent of the best health care for me. I have many medical problems and through her diligence, I am so much better than I was when I first saw her. She is very pro-active and her heart is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Gupta and her staff is very personable. She is prompt with returning my calls and discussing results. I appreciate the time she spends with me during my appointment and has always accommodated me. I rarely wait more than 10 minutes to be seen. She is great, I highly recommend her. AM
Are you Dr. Gupta?