Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Manaswi

Heart of Florida Physician Group Orthopedics & Joint Replacement

40124 Highway 27 Ste 101 Davenport, FL 33837

Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Davenport, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic trauma surgery.

Dr. Manaswi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Manaswi

Dr. Manaswi?
Dr. Manaswi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD
I had a total left knee replacement with Dr. Manaswi on Nov. 4, 2019. I am so grateful to him and how he performed this surgery. The experience has been absolutely the best. My pain level never got above a five and three weeks out I am walking well with a cane. I will tell anyone who is thinking about a knee or hep replacement to see Dr. Manaswi. He will explain every thing and will give you complete confidence. I for one, am so glad I have found him and his staff!! Excellent experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD?
My mom had hip replacement and there are no words to express how grateful we are to have found Dr.Manaswi. After visiting 2 prior doctors and seeing such poor care in the medical field we regained hope again thanks to this amazing DR. We were very scared due to my mother having a peacemaker and bad reactions to general anesthesia but Dr. Manaswi was very certain we would be in great hands and she was. The surgery was a success and just after 3 weeks post surgery she is on her feet and happy as can be. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD?
3 visits n 1 Fluid removal in left knee n now walking ?? after Total Knee Replacement Done On October 9th Dr Manaswi is A Great Dr n his Knowledge of what your concerns are Genuinely felt. Highly Recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD?
I can't begin to express my delight at having chosen Dr. Manaswi for the replacement of my left hip. From the first appointment I had with him, he was kind, compassionate and extremely professional. I say this after having seen another surgeon months earlier who was arrogant and pushy. Dr. Manaswi showed me my x-ray and explained everything in detail. His staff organized the entire hospital experience and everything went smoothly, according to plan. The hospital stay was just overnight. I felt so comfortable upon leaving that even though it was prescribed, I didn't require a prescription pain medication. Today, just two and one-half weeks after surgery, my staples were removed and he gave me the okay to drive. I am getting around beautifully. I am so very grateful to Dr. Manaswi for giving my life back to me! I can go to the pool in a week, join an exercise class in a month and resume my normal "pre-pain" lifestyle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD?
Dr. Manaswi is the very best hip revision robotic surgical doctor in the State of Florida. His bedside manners are impeccable. I cannot praise him enough for what he accomplished with the revision of my hip. His staff is also well trained on paperwork and following thru with every detail before your surgery. I have worked in the medical field and I am very aware of what qualities that qualifies a good caring doctor! THANK YOU DR. MANASWI
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD?
This doctor is awesome!! I highly recommend him. Robotic surgery is the way to go. I am 79 yrs old and had a complete knee replacement. I recovered quickly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Manaswi (and his staff) to anyone looking for the very best in surgery skills, patient care, organizational expertise and friendliness. Dr. Manaswi was recommended to me by several doctors and the hospital and they were right. He is the best! He did my robotic hip replacement surgery in June, 2019 and I had no problems at all. His staff made sure the "paperwork" was correct and they did all the necessary preparations to ensure a totally problem free experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD?
Dr Manaswi replaced both right and left knees with full Implants. Had some concerns. Being a Renal patient .and I have A/ Fib. He treated me like family.and explained the full procedures. He has a calming effect. never talked down to me. His staff is same way. I rate him a 5 STAR highly recommend him Thank You Mike Pesin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD?
Dr. Manaswi replaced my worn out hip. He was very patient and kind -- took his time and explained everything. After the operation my hip felt great, but I had unusual pain and swelling in my leg and foot that most people don't have after the operation. He explained the reasons for the swelling and told me not to worry. Now, seven weeks after the surgery I am walking about a mile a day and doing things that I haven't been able to do for more than 5 years because of the pain. My foot is still a little swollen and sore, but it gets better every week and I am so happy with my hip. The staff is pleasant and easy to work with. And Dr. Manaswi is much better looking than his picture.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD?
I had total knee replacement on April 10, 2019 and have recovered VERY well. I learned of Dr. Manaswi from friends who had him as a surgeon and they high recommened him. I, too, will highly recommend; he is professional, answers all your questions, takes time with you and has excellent bedside manner, very pleasant and calm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abhijit Manaswi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Manaswi?

Dr. Abhijit Manaswi is a fellowship trained, board certified orthopedic surgeon, specializing in total and revision hip and knee replacement. As an accomplished surgeon in clinical practice for over eight years, he has performed over 3000 joint repla...

• Orthopedic Trauma Surgery

2008
Orthopedic Trauma At Virginia Commonwealth University Health Systems, Medical College Of Virginia
2007
Adult Reconstruction (Joint Replacement) At The University Of Virginia Health Systems
2006
Adult Foot and Ankle At The University Of Virginia Health Systems
1996
King Edward Vii Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, India

Dr. Manaswi accepts

Dr. Manaswi accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Manaswi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Manaswi treats this condition more than 79% of his peers

Osteoarthritis

Dr. Manaswi treats Osteoarthritis more than 69% of his peers

Dr. Manaswi treats this condition more than 69% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Osteoarthritis of Ankle

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Computer-Assisted Total Knee Replacement
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • MAKOplasty®
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Spondylosis
  • Total Knee Arthroplasty With Robotic Assistance

Heart of Florida Physician Group Orthopedics & Joint Replacement

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Manaswi treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average