Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male • Age 36

Telehealth services available

Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Dulles, VA and has been practicing for 9 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine.

StoneSprings Orthopedics

New Patient?
Stone Springs Orthopedics24430 Stone Springs Blvd Unit 250 Dulles, VA 20166

Dr. Kandil's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kandil

Dr. Kandil?
Dr. Kandil's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD
Great Experience from the moment we walked in to the moment we left. The staff and the Doctor were wonderful. They were transparent and very clear about identifying the problem. I would recommend anyone that needs to see a Orthopedic to give Dr. Kandil a chance and you can see for yourself.
May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
My daughter had her ACL repaired by Dr. Kandil and she received the utmost care! She felt completely comfortable with him while he treated her. He is/was patient, listens intently and provides all information one needs for care in the healing process. She’s made full recovery and feels great! I’ve recommended Dr. Kandil to several of my friends and neighbors, they too have had positive experiences! Highly recommend Dr. Kandil!
May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
The staff was very efficient and polite. Dr. Kandil took the time to listen to my concerns and questions once the diagnosis was made. Will definitely recommend him to others.
Ken K. – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
My son went to Dr Kandil with a torn ACL and meniscus tear, as a result of a soccer injury on artificial turf. Dr Kandil and his staff were incredibly professional. The doctor took as much time as we needed to answer all our questions, and explain the Physical Therapy requirements and post surgery expectations. The surgery was very successful. My son is back to living his active lifestyle thanks to Dr Kandil. I would highly recommend him for your Orthopedic needs.
May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
Very Professional and Friendly staff. Appreciated the Social distancing measure they are taking. Dr. Kandil was thorough and explained this in a manner that was easy for my teenager and I to understand. Great communication and diagnostic skills.
Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
The entire staff was friendly and professional and made me feel comfortable in spite of everything going on with the Coronavirus. Dr. Kandil explained everything completely and made me feel comfortable with my treatment plan.
Chiron Physical Therapy of VA – Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
I Call Dr. Kandil Office to make an appointment for an injury I sustained to my left thumb. Before seeing Dr. Kandil I responded to patient first urgent care. I was examined and x-rays were taken but the results were negative for any fractures. I still had pain and discomfort. When I arrived at Dr. Kandil office The receptionist greeted me with a warm welcome. Dr. Kandil introduced himself and Sat in front of me and listened as I explained my injury. He thoroughly explained my situation and his diagnose. Very professional and informative. Dr. Kandil was also very aware about the Corona Viris outbreak ?? and was very cautious. It’s been about a week since our visit and my thumb feels much better. I have an appointment with Dr. Kandil in a couple of weeks by Skype. Thanks be safe.
Albert Gonzalez – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
I had a very pleasant and productive visit with Dr. Kandil regarding my sore shoulder. Dr. Kandil took the time to learn about my concerns and help me understand the prognosis. I was relieved to be assured that I will not need surgery. He gave me a three months rehab regiment which he thinks will help alleviate the problem. His assistant and the front office personnel were extremely helpful and caring as well. In my humble opinion, this is a five-star practice.
Ivan R. – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
Dr. Kandil and his staff are kind, friendly, skilled, excellent bedside manner, highly advanced technologically and wonderful. I highly recommend them!
Liz P. – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
Very knowledgeable, caring and courteous staff, I highly recommend this practice.
Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
Dr. Kandil impressed me the first time I met him. He was thorough, patient and caring. He did an excellent job replacing my knee. Even the incision was stitched beautifully. I’m very appreciative of, and pleased with, the outcome and would gladly recommend him.
Don Harris – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
Dr. Kandil is very relateable, patient and knowledgeable. He suggests various alternatives and exercises to help alleviate problems. Highly recommend.
Usha – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
my 2nd visit on jan.30 was even more enjoyable with dr. Rehman, who gave me an excellent check up of my knee problem.
Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
Dr Kandinsky is a very professional man. Was willing to explain options and benefits of the different options. Would definitely recommend.
Dec 12, 2019
I’m happy with treatment
Mike Fox – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
Dr. Kandil and his staff never fail to amaze me. I recently had a hip surgery and my right shoulder was hurting. I was having another procedure done at the hospital on 10/23. Although it was a very short notice call, his office squeezed me in and gave me an appointment during the office lunch break. If that is not utmost care and amazing service I don’t know what is. God bless you all??
Hanna Hermiz – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
I went to this practice after my sister who had shoulder surgery there recommended that I go since I had severe stiffness in my shoulder. I am so glad I did. The entire staff is so professional and caring and will try to accommodate your needs. The dr. Is so knowledgeable and diagnosed my problem immediately. Luckily no surgery needed just PT! I would highly recommend this practice.
Mimi – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
I had a great experience with This office and the staff. The doctor was also very professional and explained me with details all my questions. The front desk and assistant were very kind and even I was so nervous, the assistant made it a fun and easy time. I recommend this practice with 100 stars if possible.
Noelia – Sep 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
Very knowledgeable. Explains all options thouroughly and completely. Even though he is a surgeon, he does not at all push for surgery. Suggests alternatives to surgery. Felt completely comfortable with prognosis and options.
Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?
My dad and I had an amazing experience with the office from start to finish. Becka was very helpful with giving us information on where we could go as cash patients to get the XRay and a resonance completed for much less than usual. She delivered great customer service and went beyond her job description to accomodate and respond all of our questions. On the other hand Dr. Kandil was patient and explained in details what was going on with my dad's knee. Definitely would recommend the office and Dr. Kandil to friends and family.
Lori in Fairfax, VA – Jun 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdurrahman Kandil, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kandil?

Dr. Kandil accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Kandil's experience treating your condition or procedure

Compassionate, comprehensive, personalized orthopedic care

• Sports Medicine

2011
TUFTS UNIV SCH OF MED

• Arabic

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kandil treats patients.

Stonesprings Hospital Center