Dr. Abdulfatah Ali, MD

Dr. Abdulfatah Ali, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Ali graduated with Honors from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He obtained his Medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Dr. Ali completed a year of internship at St. Luke's Medical Center before attaining a graduate medical education in Ophthalmology at the University of Minnesota. After 2 years of practice in general medical-and-surgical Ophthalmology in Illinois Dr. Ali pursued fellowship training in Cornea, External Disease, Anterior Segment, and Refractive surgery at Price Vision Group-Indianapolis with Dr. Frank Price; one of the pioneers of modern Posterior lamellar Keratoplasty. Dr. Ali has a special interest in medical and surgical management of anterior segment disorders. Dr. Ali practiced in Denver, Colorado before deciding to move his family to the DFW metroplex. His extensive experience has produced an extremely talented surgeon in his field of Ophthalmology.

Texas Eye Surgeons, Plano TX

4108 W 15th St Ste 200

Plano, TX 75093

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Ali

Texas Eye Surgeons, PA is a state-of-the-art anterior segment practice that specializes in the treatment of medical and surgical eye  diseases.   We are dedicated to providing excellence in general and cornea eye care delivered with the utmost compassion and respect.  Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated by our continual intention to evaluate and incorporate cutting-edge research, innovation, and technology to deliver the most advanced treatment modalities.  Our commitment to our patients is implemented by respecting and honoring the individual needs of each patient, their quality of life, and their desires.

Dr. Ali's Experience

Dr. Ali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Presbyopia
  • Pterygium
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts

• Eyeglasses
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Soft Contact Lenses
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

• University Of Minnesota Med School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Indiana Cornea Consultants
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Ali has no media or publications listed.

• Somali

• American Academy of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Member
  • American Academy of Ophthalmology, Member

Dr. Ali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ali to family and friends
Dr. Ali Says:

Dr. Ali's Performance
Carrollton, TX |
I am dealing with the side effect of the drops were given to me
in Allen, Tx. |
Very friendly, very patient, very knowledgeable
in Plano, TX |
Dr Ali is highly experienced and cares about his patients. He did cataract surgery on both of my eyes and did an incredible job. I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes. I was frightened of the surgery and he allayed all my fears. He has done a superb job with the follow up after surgery. I highly recommend him to anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. His staff is professional and do their best to help with whatever questions I may have.
in Allen, TX |
Dr Ali is amongst the most professional physicians I've encountered. Additionally, under his care I recovered from a rather 'unremarkable' eye infection. I'm a big fan. Brian O'Reilly
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Ali is very kind and honest about treatment. highly recommend
in Lake Dallas, TX |
Very pleasant people at the office, Dr. Ali is so very nice and there was not a long wait time. Quite happy to have him for my eye doctor!
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Ali is an efficient, caring and articulate Dr. Answers questions thoroughly and gives a sense of confidence.
in Garland, TX |
The eye operation was successful on both eyes.
in Prosper, TX |
Dr. Ali is exceptional. He is very thorough and his professional skills are remarkable.
in Dallas, TX |
Everything about the experience of a visit to Texas Eye Surgeons is pleasant, from they greeting they give when you walk in the door, to the time you walk out. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and patient with older patients who may ask seemingly silly questions (ahem). They explain every procedure before they perform it. Dr. Ali in particular is very thorough in explaining what test results mean, and what treatment is necessary, if any. I'm glad I'm a patient there.
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Ali is very kind and considerate, but more importantly he is skilled at what he does and honest about treatment. His staff is also very competent.
in Plano, TX |
I had a cyst removed from my eye. I was an extremely nervous patient, very concerned about some working on my eye. Dr. Ali was warm and supportive, he is truly a caring physician. And the surgery went great! I highly recommend Dr. Ali.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Ali goes over and beyond to create a atmosphere of comfort while delivering exemplary surgical professionalism. He has surrounded himself with a support staff that reflects is caring attitude which assure consistent expectations throughout the organization.
Plano, TX |
A total professional who explains the procedure very well, answers all questions, and has a gentle manner with patients.
in Parker, TX |
Dr. Ali took care of me after an accident. Dr. Ali and his staff are compassionate, professional and kind.
in Mogadishu, Somalia |
My experience with Dr. Ali was very great, nothing bad I could possibly say. He provided me with exceptional service and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Thankful to him my eyes feels perfectly fine now, nothing feels unusual or had any problems. I'd say if you want the right Doctor with excellent service, then I recommend Dr. Ali.
in Plano, TX |
very professional,patient, and caring doctor. keep it for life.
in Lewisville, TX |
Dr. Ali was very thorough in his explanations, did a super job with taking care of my scratched cornea (right eye), was very helpful and friendly, and I would surely recommend him.
in Carrollton, TX |
Dr. Ali performed cataract surgery on both my eyes last year. My surgery was very challenging because I had vision correction surgery (RK) done about 20 years ago. My vision got real bad and I had trouble driving at night even with my contact lenses. Cataract made it worse. I was very scared about the surgery and Dr. Ali reassured me everything will be fine and was very caring. My surgery was very successful and Dr. Ali implanted special lenses and now I can read and see far very clearly.
in Mine Hill, NJ |
Over the top care provided to address an emergency eye condition while on travel. Dr. Ali and his entire staff was professional and courteous, and went above and beyond to squeeze me into their already busy schedule to successfully treat my issue before I caught a flight home the next day. Dr. Ali is so good I would almost consider catching a flight across the nation to get follow up yearly exams! I would give him six stars if able!
in Plano, TX |
Very knowledgable and explains every details in terms you understand. You leave his office educated about your issue and with specific plan on treatment. Took time to listen and answered all questions I had in an easy to understand details. I am in IT and have been seeing eye doctors since I was 4 years old. I was impressed with the technology he has in his office, the best I have seen, it gives you confidence that he will do a thorough examination and will have the right data for diagnosis
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Ali examine and tests led to a more serious problem that was detected very early. As a result of the early detection of a tumor on my pituitary gland, I was able to have a successful surgery to remove, and treat it.... Thanks
Have you seen Dr. Abdulfatah Ali, MD?

Visit Dr. Ali