Dr. Abdolreza Siadati, MD

Dr. Abdolreza Siadati, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

To provide outstanding compassionate care to patients and their families

Dr. Abdolreza Siadati, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Siadati is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White - Fort Worth, Medical City Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth and Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth.

Dr. Siadati's Experience

See how Dr. Siadati's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Siadati

Dr. Siadati accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Siadati has admitting privileges.

Dr. Siadati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siadati to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Siadati's Performance
in Springtown, TX |
Knowledgeable and personable... put me back together after a traumatic injury... While he would rather I not ride horses, he understands me NEED to ride... Completely blew and disintegrated L4 - now a cage with my bone and cadaver bone with pins on both sides to L3 and L5. Over a month in rehab relearning how to walk... have autoimmune disorders, too... Only guy I trust as a Neurosurgeon...
in Millsap, TX |
Dr. Siadati and all associated with his practice have been top notch people. Dr. Siadati showed up at my room at 1 in the morning to see how his patients were doing after he had been in surgery at a nearby hospital. That tells the story about his concern for his patients. My back surgery went without any complications and just as he said it would. I recommend him without reservation. Larry Page
had an awful experience with this doctor. he was rude and treated me like an inferior.
Patient care, education and satisfaction are the top priorities for my practice. I have been in practice for ten years in Fort Worth and I don't recall being rude nor recall treating anybody like an inferior. If I was indeed the doctor that treated you (there are similar sounding physicians and neurosurgeons in this area) and I offended you in any way, I apologize for it. I also would love to find out more about the encounter when and where it happened, and apologize in person to you.
in TX |
Dr. Ab Siadati is an excellent surgeon. I consider him superior and recommend him highly.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I have spent nine years be exact looking for a neurosurgeon that would help me with my low spine problems just to be told different things wrong with and one would operate. I am 25 I have spent nine years disability, in severe pain & even traveled find help. Worst all I couldn't play with three old son. Dr. Siadati changed of that. He is with step by step the way and is his team. They are amazing!
in Bedford, TX |
I went to Dr. Siadati after my dentist, who I knew had had major back issues in the past, recommended him. I was in very bad shape. After the diagnosis and presentation of my treatment options, he scheduled my surgery. Everything was as I was told it would be. The surgery was more of a success than I could have hoped for. I am starting occupational therapy with the expectation of regaining full health from what could have been a lifetime of partial paralysis. Thank you, Dr. Siadati!
in Weatherford, TX |
Dr Siadati is extremely skilled in his profession and compassionate in his patient care. He's very personable and more like a friend whom you've known a long time. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone considering DBS surgery!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Siadati since 2007. He realistically explains what he might be able to do for you in the office, leaving the ultimate decision up to the patient. In the operating room he spends what ever extra time is necessary working around old surgeries or neurostimulators for the best outcome for the patient. My husband has also gone to him for back surgery. We both know we are in excellent hands with Dr. Siadati and highly recommend him!
Ft Worth, TX |
Right now, today, my experience with Dr. Siadati is negligible. He responded to our mom's emergency room visit and cared for her in the hospital. His care was good then, apparently. However, we have been attempting to contact him through his assistant Ashley since early last week, to no avail. We have left many call back numbers with no response. I am at this point considering calling someone else in the practice, hoping for more assistance.
Right after I saw your mother in the hospital, my daughter was born. She came earlier than expected and this created a rescheduling burden for my scheduler. I am sorry for not returning your phone call in a more timely fashion.
Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Siadati notices to all options available than surgery as well, very patient and focused, spends enough time at no rush. Directly follows patients over the phone, I feel pretty much better after surgery. I appreciate him and respect to his values.
Have you seen Dr. Abdolreza Siadati, MD?

Compare Dr. Siadati

Dr. Siadati's Care Philosophy

To provide outstanding compassionate care to patients and their families

Dr. Siadati's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Siadati has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Siadati's Board Certifications

• Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Diseases
  • Nerve Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

Completed in 2004

University of California At Berkeley

Graduated in 1994

• Hindi

Dr. Siadati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siadati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic