Dr. Abdelrhman Soliman, MD

Addiction Psychiatry •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Soliman

Individual Care Center

8833 Chapelsquare Ln Cincinnati, OH 45249

Dr. Abdelrhman Soliman, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Soliman to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area

Dr. Soliman accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Soliman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Soliman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soliman

3.2

Dr. Soliman?
I have been seeing Dr Soliman for over ten years. I have used other clinics in the area, and there is no comparison: Dr Soliman is THE BEST. I’m astounded when I read reviews that call uncaring, rude, etc. He is the best doctor I’ve ever had, and it is clear that he cares about his patients. He doesn’t tolerate any bs, and he doesn’t accept excuses, but if you are a person struggling with addiction and are committed to recovery and personal accountability, you will adore him. He has quite literally saved my life, and also enables me to have another child (which seemed unlikely due to my health and past issues). I always feel SAFE, HEARD, and VALUED after my visits with Dr Soliman, and I consider him to be a true lifesaver. He goes to bat for his patients, and if you need ANYTHING (and are in good standing), he is always available. I would recommend him to anyone serious about recovery.
Kelly R, Cincinnati – Jan 24, 2020
terrible doc
Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdelrhman Soliman, MD?
I have been going there for about 8 months now and he is very straightforward and to the point. He tells you the rules and tells you what happens when you don't follow them. Always very quick visits but if you have a problem he will help you fix it and help find a way around it. Recovery is people who are ready to quit and start a new life. I wouldn't recommend him to someone who is not serious about their recovery because they wouldn't last long at all!
Cindy in Loveland, OH – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdelrhman Soliman, MD?
I hope I can choose 0 stars! These reviews that talk about him being a great and caring Doctor???!!! Have to be from himself or his secretary. This man does not care AT ALL about the patients care and ONLY is in it to make money! You will see for yourself if you schedule an appointment. He is aggressive and very cold hearted, not to mention rude if you have any questions that he may not feel like answering. His ONLY specialty is offering Suboxone
Anonymous in Philadelphia, PA – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdelrhman Soliman, MD?
Wonderful doctor and counselor. He works very hard to find solutions for his patients and obviously cares about them. Very highly recommend.
Cincinnati, OH – Nov 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdelrhman Soliman, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Soliman's for quite a while and he is by far and away the best Doctor that I have have ever had or will have. The man has gone out of his way for me on his off days as well hold me accountable for all my actions. He is a family man as well as caring about my family !! If your looking for A Doctor that is trustworthy and caring then I highly recommend Dr. Soliman. If you are serious about recovery then he is the man to help you !!
JRM in Milford, OH – Jul 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdelrhman Soliman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Soliman?

• Addiction Psychiatry