Dr. Abdallah Karam, MD

Dr. Abdallah Karam, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Abdallah Karam, MD, Arlington Heights, IL, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Karam

Dr. Abdallah Karam, MD
Are you Dr. Karam?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 23 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 23

4.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Schaumburg, IL |

Asked front desk about a medical concern and asked what Dr. Karam's position was about the concern. Got transferred to a different person (I assume it was a nurse, because the women did not state her credentials) and that person said that I should ignore standard medical guidelines about the concern. Not once was I able to talk to Dr. Karam about his medical position about the concern. My complaint is that the office is not on the same page about their medical knowledge.

- in Wheeling, IL |

Dr. Karam is very accommodating and has a nicely calming demeanor. I never feel as if I'm "running out of time" when talking to him...he listens patiently however long I take. I've never found it difficult to get personal attention when needed, including a call-back over the Christmas holiday one year when I was sick and running a fever. I find him a very compassionate Doctor that I've come to trust implicitly, and would have no reservations about recommending him to family and friends.

- in Pingree Grove |

Makes you feel good ! Like a friend that really cares!

- in Skokie, IL |

He's an amazing Doctor, he listens and spend time answering to all the questions I have for him. I had a bad experience with other physicians that you spent a long time setting in the waiting room then finally you walk into the room to see the physician for 5 minutes. The staff are Great, specially the nurse (Donna) she's supper nice. :) Thank you for having me as your parient.

- in Algonquin, IL |

Dr, Karam is very easy to talk to. I do not feel rushed when describing my symptoms or complaint.

-Arlington Heights |

The desk staff always has attitude and I've gone numerous times to pick up prescriptions and they are closed ten minutes early. I hurry out of work to make it there and it is very frustrating to see the women at the desk and the door locked at 6 minutes to four.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Bino V. Oommen, MD
Dr. Mansoor Khan, MD
Dr. Elaine M. Peplow, MD
Dr. Sanjeev Lulla, MD
4.07 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.