Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

St Johns Medical Ctr Pain Mngmt 29000 Center Ridge Rd Bldg 425 Westlake, OH 44145 Get Directions

Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Westlake, OH. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Kabbara is affiliated with St. John Medical Center.

Dr. Kabbara's Experience

See how Dr. Kabbara's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kabbara

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kabbara has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kabbara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kabbara to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Kabbara's Performance
in lorain, oh |
I've been going to Dr. Kabbara for several years now and I really like him and his staff. They are all so very caring and understanding. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.
in Youngstown, Ohio |
I am actually very surprised to see any negative reviews and feedback about Dr. Kabbarra. I am a fairly new patient of his, but I have found him to be very competent, explanatory, intelligent, personable, caring, understanding, and helpful. He truly took the time to listen, explain, and address my needs, without making me feel rushed or uncomfortable. Wonderful doctor, great staff.
in Lorain |
I hope this finishes my survey as stated before he wanted me to take a nine hrs a day PT COURSE, at the Cleveland clinic and here is UH. He advised that I don't have family can't drive to the clinic I was given instructions for my hus yes this statement is very true he told me my husband needs to take a 2 month sabbatical from his job to take me there. I literally had enough in 2010 one Dr didn't realize I was given sleeping pills from my surgeon let's put it this way I had a lot of stress and
in Ohio Lorain |
This is my second part of the review he badgering me In the room in front of myself and girlfriend he said he wanted to go back to Cleveland clinic cause he believed that I should take a nine hrs PT and soon as was done I'd be all brand new and pain free I had 1 consult with him that is it i called him a Jerkoff and we left. He said it was my head oh I did meet once before in Cleveland clinic. My list of conditions is 39 the worst ones is autoimmune all blood, Lupus, osteoarthritis osteoporosis
in Avon oh |
He was rude and i would have a better bedside with a rat thinks he's in a fashion show in order 4 that 2 happen , you would have to at least cute. I am a veteran patient I lost my whole 7 yrs of her lifr with drs in another hospital and spent time in the hospital than home I had a career martial arts I had to give up and volunteered my church I can't go in a hospital rm with all of my med issues they felt safe 2 have me stop Then he wanted to put me on a pill I found out I cannot take them
in Lakewood OH |
Dr Kabarra is fantastic. He listened to my concerns and formulated a plan accordingly. He and his staff are very caring people. I highly recommend them.
To add from my further review, the nurse took my blood pressure and it was 245-145, took it again and it was about the same. She said I'll take it before you leave, she never did. You would think maybe this guy is ready to have a stroke or heart attack with blood pressure like that... Luckily I did not have a heart attack, just the worst medical care I have ever received, and I have a very large sample....DONT WAIST YOUR TIME!!!
Lorain, OH |
I've been seeing another pm dr for about two years with a debilitating neck and back problem, but I had to leave that dr due to him no longer accepting my type of insurance. So I had to seek out a new dr and I chose dr Kabbara, big mistake. He removed all my pain medication and wants me to take a nerve pill without ever seeing an x-ray or ct scan. I should have listened to the other reviewers.
in Lakewood, OH |
Dr. Kabbara is more interested in his appearance than his patients. He does NOT listen to either his patients or their families. He doesn't do physical examinations or order any type of imaging. He insisted I go off meds I've been on for years, just because HE didn't approve. He never explained the treatment program he devised, and his office billed my insurance for a procedure I never had. His office staff were always rude whether in person or on the phone. Run, Run, Run from this physician!
in Lorain, OH |
Via snail mail Kabarra informed me he could not provide medical care because of an incompatible physician/patient relationship. I don't know what those incompatibilities were or how simple very brief conversation culminated in this manner. He's a 2 1/2 star physician. That's a C when I went to school. I'm not done yet. VJK
Have you seen Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
Are you Dr. Kabbara?

Compare Dr. Kabbara

}

Dr. Kabbara's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Kabbara has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kabbara's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Kabbara does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kabbara and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Metrohealth Med Center

• Arabic

Dr. Kabbara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kabbara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Kabbara does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kabbara and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.