Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD
Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Westlake, OH. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

29000 Center Ridge Rd Bldg 425

Westlake, OH 44145

Learn about Dr. Kabbara

Dr. Kabbara's Experience

Dr. Kabbara's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Metrohealth Med Center

Dr. Kabbara has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Kabbara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kabbara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kabbara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kabbara to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Kabbara's Performance
Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Kabbara is an excellent doctor! He spends time talking to me and answers all of my questions/concerns. I have SO many doctors. I can honestly say that Dr. Kabbara is one out of a couple of my doctors that's sympathetic and genuinely wants to help me. Dr. Kabbara's rating is low bc of his staff. Vicki--the NP, is terrible, & doesn't provide quality care (She should be fired). The head nurse & staff are disrespectful to patients. Staff needs to be replaced as it reflects poorly on Dr.Kabbara.
Olmsted Falls, OH |
I was charged a fee just enter and use the facility. Over $200. This is on top of the regilar office visit charge. Seriously? Am I supposed to have my office visit on the sidewalk? Across the street? I refuse to pay. I won't be visiting this facility again. Shame on you St. John's Westshore.
in lorain, oh |
I've been going to Dr. Kabbara for several years now and I really like him and his staff. They are all so very caring and understanding. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.
in Youngstown, Ohio |
I am actually very surprised to see any negative reviews and feedback about Dr. Kabbarra. I am a fairly new patient of his, but I have found him to be very competent, explanatory, intelligent, personable, caring, understanding, and helpful. He truly took the time to listen, explain, and address my needs, without making me feel rushed or uncomfortable. Wonderful doctor, great staff.
in Lakewood OH |
Dr Kabarra is fantastic. He listened to my concerns and formulated a plan accordingly. He and his staff are very caring people. I highly recommend them.
To add from my further review, the nurse took my blood pressure and it was 245-145, took it again and it was about the same. She said I'll take it before you leave, she never did. You would think maybe this guy is ready to have a stroke or heart attack with blood pressure like that... Luckily I did not have a heart attack, just the worst medical care I have ever received, and I have a very large sample....DONT WAIST YOUR TIME!!!
Lorain, OH |
I've been seeing another pm dr for about two years with a debilitating neck and back problem, but I had to leave that dr due to him no longer accepting my type of insurance. So I had to seek out a new dr and I chose dr Kabbara, big mistake. He removed all my pain medication and wants me to take a nerve pill without ever seeing an x-ray or ct scan. I should have listened to the other reviewers.
in Lakewood, OH |
Dr. Kabbara is more interested in his appearance than his patients. He does NOT listen to either his patients or their families. He doesn't do physical examinations or order any type of imaging. He insisted I go off meds I've been on for years, just because HE didn't approve. He never explained the treatment program he devised, and his office billed my insurance for a procedure I never had. His office staff were always rude whether in person or on the phone. Run, Run, Run from this physician!
in Lorain, OH |
Via snail mail Kabarra informed me he could not provide medical care because of an incompatible physician/patient relationship. I don't know what those incompatibilities were or how simple very brief conversation culminated in this manner. He's a 2 1/2 star physician. That's a C when I went to school. I'm not done yet. VJK
Have you seen Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
Are you Dr. Kabbara?