Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD

AnesthesiologyMale

Anesthesiology

Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Westlake, OH and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine medical school in 1998. He is affiliated with medical facilities UH St. John Medical Center and University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD

Robert Stern MD

29101 Health Campus Dr Westlake, OH 44145

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Kabbara is affiliated with UH St. John Medical Center Westlake, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Kabbara treats your condition or procedure

• Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Kabbara accepts

Dr. Kabbara accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Blue Access-OH PPO

Dr. Kabbara's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kabbara

2.7

Dr. Kabbara

My advice would be to never schedule an appointment to see Dr. Kabarra for a second opinion, nor to treat your pain. As stated in another review here he is a Suboxone only Doctor. Everything the previous reviewer posted is correct about Suboxone, however they left out constipation until you are bleeding, as well as developing a very severe sleep disorder. Buprenorphine will destroy your ability to taste food thereby adding to your depression while in withdrawal. I was never able to stop taking Suboxone once placed on it. The first thing this doctor pushed was injections & Suboxone. Nerve blocks & steroidal injections in my case caused a severe reaction. I know they have made my pain worse. I will never take an injection from Dr. Kabarra or any Doctor who wants to stick a needle anywhere near my spinal cord. I had seen this Doctor years ago, and then recently. I was shocked at his obvious weight gain. Wow! He was one appointment too many. You will NEVER receive opioid pills from him.
Suboxone & Nerve Blocks Beware! – Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
Abdallah Kabbara, MD and his nurse practitioner Victoria Corell APRN-CNP should Never be permitted to treat people in chronic pain. I've never felt more dismissed, disrespected and poorly treated by medical professionals in my life. I suffer with fibromyalgia and even though he never looked me in the eye or showed 1 second of compassion from the first day I came to him, he agreed that I should get one pain pill per day for this excruciating total body pain. After one year he decided to pawn me off on his even more insensitive and militaristic nurse practitioner, Victoria Corell. She too made it a practice of not looking at the person in front of her for several minutes before acknowledging my existance and would not refill my prescription. To make matters worse, Victoria Corell then made notes on my visit that were completely inaccurate and outright lies. No amount of medication is worth being treated like garbage!
J. Zarzour – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
Dr Kabbara has been treating my chronic back pain for years. I see him for treatment. He gets relief. I go several years until i need to be treated again. Before seeing him it could take me up to an hour every morning to loosen my back up enough to move with a tolerant level of pain. After the first treatment i was pain free for almost 4 years! Read about the average length a doctor can see any one patient and its about 5 minutes or they lose money due to insurance payment restrictions. Doctors are all to the point. They have to be. Dont complain about the doctor. Complain to your insurance carrier. They're the ones limiting doctors time with patients. Dr Kabbara gave me my life back.
Grandpa – Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
Dr. Kabbara in my opinion is one of the most caring Doctors I have ever met. I have had 4 Back surgeries and I have 6 screws and 2 rods in my lower back. My main problem is that my body does not respond to any Pain Medications. So having any surgery, the pain is excruciating and nothing helps. I went to every Pain Management Doctor I could find and either they would said I can not do anything for you or give a Epidural injection. So when I saw Dr. Kabbara , he asked about all my procedures and then he laid out a plan for me. We tried many different drugs with daily follow ups, then a Temp. implant TENS Unit, no help. So we would tried one last thing. A Epidural injection with straight morphine into my back were the injury was. It worked but, only for a day, but I got some relief. So I got a Morphine Pain Pump implant. I think that Dr. Kabarra and his Nurses are the most professional that I have been with and my wife is a Nurse herself. I have been seeing hem for 5 years with no problem
John D. Vavrek – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
This man was a complete jerk. He totally lied to me about everything up front, what he was going do, how it would feel, what he would do to prevent my additional pain, and how it would help me. He did not care about my pain, before, during or especially the level 10 pain i endured after a 24 needle procedure in his hands. The only thing he seems willing to do is injections - period - that he tormented me during, and would not even stop when I asked him to, for a minute - more concerned about his other overbooked pending injections that day. Before I got to recovery, I was in a total living hell, that only grew worse over the next 35 minutes, and 36 hours respectively, that i waited to see him again.All he wants to do is put needles in you, and get paid - period!!! And which I only agreed to because he wouldn't do anything else what so ever unless I let him stick needles in me, despite my having a bad history with needles, that explained to him. Then he bailed on me, 100%, smiling
Jett – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
I honestly do not comprehend these poor reviews of this wonderful physician. Quick facts about myself: I am a certified medical professional. I am support group provider for RSDSA and RSDHope.I am also US Pain Foundation Ambassador for Ohio. I was injured 6/2011. Simple trip and almost fall. Sprained my entire RT leg. Developed RSD 7/2011.First appointment with Dr.K 8/2/11. Spread full body 11/11. Recently after much BWC court battles he and the Ketamine Infusions were approved. I’ve taken members to other OH facilities and they were nightmares and no way was I going so I told him I wouldn’t until the powers that be let him have K Clinic. Finally this year. I was scared silly because of the nightmares I witnessed.He sang me to sleep and he not resident was at my bedside every 30 min. My RN almost whole time. Had it twice and great outcomes.Not once treated bad by anyone.He’s compassionate,kindhearted,funny and very smart. I’m a challenging case. He’s the best PM & K clinic in Ohio.
Lynda Louisa Avallone – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
Been a patient for many years with a few different problems. Always helps.
Ann in Sheffield Lake, OH – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Kabbara for over six years and I do not understand the negative reviews. Dr. Kabbara worked with me for many years, he used pain meds, injections and finally I did a trial stimulator to see if that would work. It took over five years to get to that point because of insurance, best decision of my life! He does not give up on his patients. You may not like what you hear because he is honest and doesn't just hand out meds but looks for a long term solution.
Jason in Elyria, OH – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
Dr. A. Kabbara is very knowledgeable in Pain Management. Dr, Kabbara is direct when explaining what is causing your pain, and what help reduce if not removing most of the pain. I find he is very particular in doing whatever you need as an explanation of what procedure would be best for your pain. This Dr. does not sugar coat or talk in circles about all he can do for you. His staff and receptionists are awesome. Vickie, his CRNP is kind, and is thorough. Doc's direct support staff is Awesome.
Julia Thomas in Parma, OH – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
I have been treated respectfully by pain management at the Cleveland clinic for 6 years. When insuranced changed I saw this dr. He was dismissive..and refused to treat me unless I agreed to surgical implant of electrical stimulator. I chose not to do this and was told he was unwilling to provide me with another option. For those of us that are in chronic life long pain...do not see this dr. It seems as though he must be paid commission on selling pain pumps and stimulators. I found another dr.
Butler in Westlake, OH – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
My personal experience with Dr Kabbara was very disappointing. I found him to be very aloof and impersonal. My last procedure in March 2018 he didn't even speak to me before or after the procedure? I've have to admit I have never experienced that situation with a medical doctor. After the procedure I experienced terrible side effects over the weekend. I called their office on Monday at least 20 times and couldn't get a live person to answer the phone? I will be looking for a new doctor!
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
Unfortunately he shows little caring about the pain your in. Other than setting up procedures such as nerve blocks etc.. Unfortunately if those don't work. He does nothing in between these procedures to help with pain. Never met a dr who cares so little about managing your pain.
North Olmsted – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
I do not understand any negative feedback regarding Dr. Kebbara or his support staff. Dr. Kebbara is extremely caring, addressed all my questions and concerns and explained in detail his reasoning for the procedures that would help me. His staff has always been the same - kind, full of knowledge about the procedure and also answered all questions I had. He has an extremely friendly and caring bedside manner and his support staff reflects his care and concern for his patients.
Gary Bracken in Parma, OH – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
Dr. Kabbara is an excellent doctor! He spends time talking to me and answers all of my questions/concerns. I have SO many doctors. I can honestly say that Dr. Kabbara is one out of a couple of my doctors that's sympathetic and genuinely wants to help me. Dr. Kabbara's rating is low bc of his staff. Vicki--the NP, is terrible, & doesn't provide quality care (She should be fired). The head nurse & staff are disrespectful to patients. Staff needs to be replaced as it reflects poorly on Dr.Kabbara.
Cleveland, OH – Aug 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
I was charged a fee just enter and use the facility. Over $200. This is on top of the regilar office visit charge. Seriously? Am I supposed to have my office visit on the sidewalk? Across the street? I refuse to pay. I won't be visiting this facility again. Shame on you St. John's Westshore.
  • Long wait times
Olmsted Falls, OH – Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
I've been going to Dr. Kabbara for several years now and I really like him and his staff. They are all so very caring and understanding. Would definitely recommend him to anyone.
Sheri R. in lorain, oh – Apr 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
I am actually very surprised to see any negative reviews and feedback about Dr. Kabbarra. I am a fairly new patient of his, but I have found him to be very competent, explanatory, intelligent, personable, caring, understanding, and helpful. He truly took the time to listen, explain, and address my needs, without making me feel rushed or uncomfortable. Wonderful doctor, great staff.
Maria in Youngstown, Ohio – Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
Dr Kabarra is fantastic. He listened to my concerns and formulated a plan accordingly. He and his staff are very caring people. I highly recommend them.
Major Tom in Lakewood OH – Oct 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
To add from my further review, the nurse took my blood pressure and it was 245-145, took it again and it was about the same. She said I'll take it before you leave, she never did. You would think maybe this guy is ready to have a stroke or heart attack with blood pressure like that... Luckily I did not have a heart attack, just the worst medical care I have ever received, and I have a very large sample....DONT WAIST YOUR TIME!!!
Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?
I've been seeing another pm dr for about two years with a debilitating neck and back problem, but I had to leave that dr due to him no longer accepting my type of insurance. So I had to seek out a new dr and I chose dr Kabbara, big mistake. He removed all my pain medication and wants me to take a nerve pill without ever seeing an x-ray or ct scan. I should have listened to the other reviewers.
Lorain, OH – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abdallah Kabbara, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kabbara?