Dr. Abdallah I. Kabbara, MD

Dr. Abdallah I. Kabbara, MD

Anesthesiology | Male | 43 years old

Dr. Kabbara specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Westlake, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kabbara? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kabbara's Experience

See how Dr. Kabbara's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kabbara

Dr. Kabbara accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kabbara has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kabbara
Dr. Kabbara's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Lakewood OH |
Dr Kabarra is fantastic. He listened to my concerns and formulated a plan accordingly. He and his staff are very caring people. I highly recommend them.
To add from my further review, the nurse took my blood pressure and it was 245-145, took it again and it was about the same. She said I'll take it before you leave, she never did. You would think maybe this guy is ready to have a stroke or heart attack with blood pressure like that... Luckily I did not have a heart attack, just the worst medical care I have ever received, and I have a very large sample....DONT WAIST YOUR TIME!!!
Lorain, OH |
I've been seeing another pm dr for about two years with a debilitating neck and back problem, but I had to leave that dr due to him no longer accepting my type of insurance. So I had to seek out a new dr and I chose dr Kabbara, big mistake. He removed all my pain medication and wants me to take a nerve pill without ever seeing an x-ray or ct scan. I should have listened to the other reviewers.
in Lakewood, OH |
Dr. Kabbara is more interested in his appearance than his patients. He does NOT listen to either his patients or their families. He doesn't do physical examinations or order any type of imaging. He insisted I go off meds I've been on for years, just because HE didn't approve. He never explained the treatment program he devised, and his office billed my insurance for a procedure I never had. His office staff were always rude whether in person or on the phone. Run, Run, Run from this physician!
in Lorain, OH |
Via snail mail Kabarra informed me he could not provide medical care because of an incompatible physician/patient relationship. I don't know what those incompatibilities were or how simple very brief conversation culminated in this manner. He's a 2 1/2 star physician. That's a C when I went to school. I'm not done yet. VJK
Have you seen Dr. Abdallah I. Kabbara, MD?
Are you Dr. Kabbara?

Compare Dr. Kabbara

Dr. Kabbara's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Kabbara has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kabbara's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Kabbara does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kabbara and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Metrohealth Med Center

• Arabic

Dr. Kabbara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kabbara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Kabbara does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kabbara and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.