Dr. Abd Benni, MD

Dr. Abd Benni, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Abd Benni, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Brandon, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Benni is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital.

Dr. Benni's Experience

See how Dr. Benni's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Benni

Dr. Benni accepts 29 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Benni has admitting privileges.

Dr. Benni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benni to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Benni's Performance
    FAIR
in Plant City, FL |
He's a great doctor he listens and very respectful and get the job done thanks doctor.
in Brandon, FL |
I have had 4 visits with this doctor and that is enough. I obtained my records and I am going elsewhere. Looked at my records and they had obviously been copied and pasted each visit and were based on exams that never took place. I was there for joint pain and especially shoulder pain and he said that there were no complaints. Some of the procedures were not documented! This place is awful! Stay away for your own good.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
He's a quack and as far as I am concerned he is not a real doctor. His idea of pain medicine is aspirin to take and not narcotic pain medicine that I have been on for 14 years. He doesn't know how to read a MRI report that states what's wrong with someone. I should report him to the board of medicine, doctors are supposed to take care of people. I will not and won't recommend him to anyone.
in Tampa, FL |
Because he is thoughtful, thorough and on point with his treatment.I can not wait until my next appointment. Thank you for your excellent bed side manner.
His staff is very rude I waited 3 hours to get seen , benni is the RUDEST MAN EVER MEET he told me if I don't get this shot I will not get no pain meds and tryed to give me medican that I can not have the will kill me if I take it , the shot I can not have because it won't work and my primary Docter fax him a letter saying I can't have it nor the meds he tied to give me and still he try and got an nasty look on his face and was nasty me saying it's not up to want you want it's up to m
in gibsonton |
I have been a patient of Dr. Benni's for about five months and have found him and his staff to be both professional and caring I would recommend his office to friends and family.
in Brandon, FL |
Considering how extremely busy this poor man was, he still took the time to discuss with me all my options he had to offer me. He has so many different things available to me just in his office that I have not seen any other doctor offer. His wait time was better then any of the other doctors I've been to.. I will definitely continue my business with him and highly suggest anyone who wants a better quality of life to come see him
in Lutz, FL |
We greatly appreciate the help
in Tampa Florida |
I have been there 3x His staff is better than the Doctor Himself. If you dont a wheelchair or walker he don't take the time work you. He stood outside my room for about 30 mins chit chatting with his staff. Very unprofessional doctor, I don't know how how in the world you get a degree in pain management, he's a quack!
Have you seen Dr. Abd Benni, MD?
Are you Dr. Benni?

Compare Dr. Benni

}

Dr. Benni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Benni has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Benni's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

• Acute Postoperative Pain
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Phantom Limb Pain
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Benni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine