Dr. Abby Abisogun, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismFemaleAge 37

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Abby Abisogun, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Savannah, GA and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Abisogun has extensive experience in Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring and Thyroid Disorders. She graduated from UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY OF NEW JERSEY / NEWARK in 2011. She is affiliated with medical facilities Candler Hospital and Memorial Health University Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Abby Abisogun, MD

MDVIP - Savannah, Georgia

1326 Eisenhower Dr Bldg 1 Savannah, GA 31406
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Frequently Treated by Dr. Abisogun

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Abisogun treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Abisogun treats other conditions, please contact the office at (912) 691-4100.

Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring

Diabetes specialists manage and treat a range of diabetes-related conditions including type 1 and type 2 diabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis through procedures such as continuous glucose monitoring and insulin therapy.Compare with other Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring specialists.

Dr. Abisogun is experienced in the area of Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures

Normal
High
Very High

Thyroid Disorders

Thyroid disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the thyroid gland, including hyperparathyroidism, thyroid disease, and thyroid nodules.Compare with other Thyroid Disorders specialists.

Treatments

• VAP Lipid Testing
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Water Deprivation Test

Dr. Abisogun accepts

Dr. Abisogun accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter

3.9

Through, positive results.
Johnnie Greene – Oct 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abby Abisogun, MD?
Doc.Abbisogun is kind and curious. She takes the time to listen. If you have questions she listens She doen't rush you. She is a Doctor you feel comfortable with.
James Anthony Eason – Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abby Abisogun, MD?
I found Dr. Abisogun to be very caring and extremely competent. After leaving a previous endocrinologist who refused to submit orders for insulin pump supplies after he told me I didn't have diabetes, Dr Abby did a full work up and got me started on a pump and CGM. I was very satisfied with her level of care. The only complaint I had was that her staff at South Coast often submitted incomplete data/paperwork to the company providing my supplies often leading to months at a time without the items I needed to control my diabetes. The last order submitted during my last visit with her was also incomplete and I now find myself without supplies to use my pump and desperately searching for a new endocrinologist who can righe this.
Oct 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abby Abisogun, MD?
In the past 5 years; Dr. Abby Abisogun has given me exceptional medical care and has the ability to listen, be understanding and patient with my questions.
ClaraMarie – Sep 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abby Abisogun, MD?
The 5 stars are for Dr Abby herself… not Southcoast. Southcoast is a horribly run establishment and I’m glad she’s leaving it to start her own practice soon. Dr. Abby seems a little dry and unfriendly at first, but after the first couple of visits … I definitely warmed up to her and I value her expertise. She’s a good doctor and she knows her stuff. I would recommend my loved ones and friends to her.
Kacie Giles – Aug 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abby Abisogun, MD?
EXTREMELY disappointed! Made appointment in Late January/early February 2021. First appointment available was July 13, 2021. Drove over an hour to get to my appointment to be told it was canceled, she is not taking new patients!!! No phone call ahead of time so I didn’t waste my time driving to an appointment that was canceled.
Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abby Abisogun, MD?
My doctor submitted the referral it was ignored bc it was not told they needed blood history & notes to be considered. Ok! Problem came when I said I am a military family and dont have a history with my current doc. I was then told to get my past blood work/note and submit. The doc would review it and decide if she would see me. I got everything then pulled the blood work for the last 3 yrs. Only submit to show a pattern since I am currently on medication for my thyroid but symptoms are still not managed. I highlight everything and submitted a letter about my history and current symptoms. The in-take nurse called me REFUSED to look through the packet saying she only wanted current doctor info, and it was my total history. I said what she needed was there and to look. She said I dont have time and neither does the doctor. I was on the phone 10m already and said if you just look it is there. Finally looked found refused my letter. I believe the doctor never saw file before getting denied
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jennifer Rodriguez – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Abby Abisogun, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abisogun?