Dr. Aazam Haleem, MD

Emergency MedicineMale

Dr. Haleem

St John Hospital and Medical Center

22101 Moross Rd Detroit, MI 48236

Dr. Aazam Haleem, MD is a Emergency Medicine Specialist in Detroit, MI. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Haleem to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Emergency Medicine Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Haleem treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Haleem's conditions and procedures:

• Burn Injuries
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Detoxification Evaluation

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haleem

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Haleem

Went in for an MRI referral from my doctor. They did a cat scan and no MRI. I received a bill for $250.00 (co-pay). Released me from the hospital with no results. During a visit to my family doctor a few days later. They referred me to the University of Michigan E.R. Stating also that I needed to be transported by ambulance or a family member due to my condition I should not be driving. University of Michigan did 3 MRI and referred me to a neurologist. Thank you University of Michigan Health Systems. Never ever will I go to this doctor or hospital ever ever again. Trinity Health St. Joseph Mercy Hospital of Brighton.
Nov 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aazam Haleem, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Haleem?

• Emergency Medicine

Does Dr. Aazam Haleem, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Haleem accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Aazam Haleem, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Haleem frequently treats Detoxification Evaluation, Burn Injuries, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax). See all procedures and conditions Dr. Haleem treats.

Where is Dr. Aazam Haleem, MD's office located?

Dr. Haleem's office is located at 22101 Moross Rd, Detroit, MI 48236. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Aazam Haleem, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Haleem has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Aazam Haleem, MD?

St John Hospital and Medical Center22101 Moross Rd Detroit, MI 48236