Dr. Aasim Kazmi, MD

Dr. Aasim Kazmi, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Dr. Aasim Kazmi, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Wall Township, NJ. He has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Kazmi is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Ocean Medical Center.

Dr. Kazmi's Experience

See how Dr. Kazmi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kazmi

Dr. Kazmi accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kazmi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kazmi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kazmi to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Kazmi's Performance
in Point Pleasant, NJ |
Dr. Kazmi is a phenomenal neurosurgeon! I've had 2 surgeries so far with him and my third is scheduled very soon. He takes his time, listens, has compassion and very trustworthy. I've been to so many doctors in the past for my cervical spine problems and I can't thank him enough for helping me find the answers. I trust him 100% he has an awesome bed side manner. So grateful I found Dr. Kazmi to help me! His staff is also phenomenal, they know their stuff! Awesome ladies : )
in Manchester Township, NJ |
I was so scared when i learned I needed brain surgery. He took his time explaining everything to me. Down to the last detail, on "will you be shaving off my hair" and "what kind of scar should I expect" He made me feel so at ease. The 8hr surgery was amazing. Hardly any hair loss. Hardly a scar. His staff always there to answer my questions when i came home. I recommend him constantly.
Neptune, NJ |
Sincere, genuine Doctor! Came to see my family around midnight upon entering hospital, spent lots of time with us, gently explaining my grandmothers condition, and stated that doing surgery would do more harm with little chance of improvement in her specific circumstance. He even said if she was his mom, he wouldn't operate. He was so sensitive, very kind, allowed us to ask lots of questions even though it was super late, and really comforted our hearts. God bless him for being honest!
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Abrupt! Don't believe he read my MRI results or looked at my films. My primary doctor referred me to a neurosurgeon because of my DDD (a condition he treats) and moderate stenosis of the t11/t12 (also a condition he treats). I'm sure if I had better insurance he would of been more attentive and helpful!
in NJ |
After going to three doctors who couldn't find what the pain was coming from, Dr Kazmi took the time and listened and ordered more tests and found the problem. I had the surgery and was up and walking right after surgery. Pain was gone immediately. Recovery time was much faster than expected and I owe it to to Dr. Kazmi's expertise.
in Atlantic Highlands`` |
On June 8 arrived at Jersey Shore Hospital at 9:00 AM for surgery. Never saw Kazmi until 2:30. He said h'd be back. At 3:30 I left the hospital. Never saw Kazmi again. Wrote two letters and I've yet to hear from him. He's the only surgeon to ver have done this, and I've had mor that 28 procedures to date. He's a horror!!!
in Bayville, NJ |
I was in the hospital for a whole month and if not for him I wouldn't be here .He was very good explaining to my family what was going on I went to the hospital 7 times and no ,one knew what was wrong with me until I went to jersey shore
Have you seen Dr. Aasim Kazmi, MD?
Are you Dr. Kazmi?

Compare Dr. Kazmi

Dr. Kazmi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Aneurysm
  • Bone Cancer
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

Ross University

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Kazmi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kazmi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Surgery
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty