Dr. Aarthi Vinca, MD

Dr. Aarthi Vinca, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Dr. Vinca believes in meticulous and compassionate patient care. She specializes in LASIK vision correction, glaucoma and cataract surgery and management, and complete eye exams. She earned her medical degree at Northwestern University Medical School and is currently a Clinical Instructor at Northwestern. She is a board-certified ophthalmologist and fellowship-trained in Glaucoma. Dr. Vinca is an active member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, and the American Glaucoma Society. She has a passion for service work, and has participated in cataract surgical mission trips to Mexico.

Dr. Vinca's Experience

See how Dr. Vinca's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vinca

Dr. Vinca accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vinca has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vinca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vinca to family and friends
    Dr. Vinca's Performance
    Elmhurst, IL |
    Dr. Vinca is an excellent physician. Extremely knowledgeable and excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend her.
    in Northbrook, IL |
    Visiting Dr. Vinca has always been a positive experience. Dr. Vinca addresses your eye issues with patience and professionalism, and is personable. She can explain what's going on with your eyes and make you feel comfortable, can't ask for a better doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Vinca for several years now and would recommend any family, friend or neighbor to choose Dr. Vinca as their number one choice. I have stable Glaucoma and I believe Dr. Vinca has given me the best eye care available.
    Maywood, IL |
    Dr. Vinca has been our family opthalmologist for almost four years now. She is a warm and caring practitioner who is genuinely concerned about her patients. She is very knowledgeable in her field of practice, thorough, and takes the time to explain to the patient the process, diagnosis, treatment, etc. in a compassionate and easy to understand way. Dr. Vinca is the type of physician who truly connects with the patient as a person and not just as a patient. I would highly recommend her.
    in Lake Forest, IL |
    Dr. Vinca has saved my vision and given me hope for the future. I trust her so much I have recommended her to all my friends and family. She has treated my glaucoma with great care for at least 7-8 years. With Dr. Vinca's expert medical advice, caring surgical hands, & Rx treatments my vision loss due to glaucoma has halted. Words cannot express my gratitude.
    in Chicago, IL |
    Dr. Vinca is caring and dedicated doctor. When I was having trouble with my eyes, she took me in IMMEDIATELY and found that I had a torn retina. She then directed me to a retina doctor, at once. Even the retina doctor said it took a skilled dictor to pick up the tear. That most doctors wouId havw missed it. I owe her my eyesight.
    in Park Ridge, IL |
    Dr Vinca is an excellent doctor. She is thorough in her explanations and tailors her communication well for her patients. Every appointment with her was a positive one.
    in chgo.ill. |
    Dr.Vinca is one of the most careing in her profession to her patients and is always loving and careing and also she would be the only ophthalmologist I would have confidence in leaving my eyes too
    in Chicago, IL |
    Dr. Vinca is a excellent Dr. very knowledgeable take time to answer any question you might have. I trusted her with any procedure that she had to perform. I am very glad to have her for my Dr. She also has a wonderful personality.
    in Deerfield, IL |
    I have Graves Disease so I need an ophthalmologist who is knowledgeable, patient, understanding and a good listener. Dr. Vinca has all of those qualities at every one of my appointments with her. She makes me feel 100% confident that I'm getting the very best care, she answers all my questions and makes sure I leave her office feeling assured and aware of my vision status. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent ophthalmologist.
    in Chicago, IL |
    Dr Vinca is awesome. I had cataract surgery with new lenses implanted. I have worn glasses for near and far since I was 12. Now at 62 my vision is perfect and I don't need glasses anymore. My expectations have been exceeded!
    in Northbrook, IL |
    I would recommend Dr. Vinca highly. She is very competent and explains issues thoroughly and simply. She is a good listener and spends as much time as needed to answer questions. I have always felt very confident about the care she has given me and secure in the knowledge that she has my health interests in mind. Wonderful doctor!
    in Chicago, IL |
    Dr. Vinca is an outstanding ophthalmologist and I'm grateful that she performed my optical procedure. She's extremely knowledgeable, professional and attentive. The time she takes to explain things is vey refreshing. Dr. Vinca performed my procedure successfully without complications. She scheduled necessary follow-up appointments to ensure the proper healing occurred after the procedure and made herself available for follow-up questions and concerns.
    in Chicago, IL |
    Dr. Vinca is everything you want in a doctor, kind and caring, professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to explain procedures and to answer questions. I have been very comfortable having her as my eye doctor.
    in Bridgeview, IL |
    Dr. Vinca Is a great person .very friendly .She will help you out with any question. She is excellent doctor. She makes you very comfort talking to you.
    in Elmhurst, IL |
    Dr. Vinca has been WONDERFUL. My husband I both had cataract surgery on both eyes and she was excellent.
    in Chicago, IL |
    My experience with Dr Vinca was the best. She was caring, informative, and supportive. Every concern I had was addressed to my sarisfaction.
    in Glenview, IL |
    Dr. Vinca provides personalized and caring service. She is highly professional and takes time to answer all one's questions. She performed both my cataract surgeries and I could not be more pleased with the outcomes.
    Have you seen Dr. Aarthi Vinca, MD?
    Are you Dr. Vinca?

Dr. Vinca says...

Dr. Vinca's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Vinca has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vinca's Board Certifications

• Cataract
    • Cataract Surgery Complications
    • Chorioretinal Scars
    • Diabetic Retinopathy
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

U Eye Specialists

Completed in 2009

University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Vinca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vinca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Glaucoma Treatment
    • Intraocular Lens Implant Surgery
    • LASIK
    • Laser Surgery
    • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
    • Pterygium Surgery