Radiation Oncology  |
Dr. Aaron Wolfson, MD
Dr. Aaron Wolfson, MD is a radiation oncology doctor who practices in Deerfield Beach, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Wolfson is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital and Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC.

1192 E Newport Center Dr Ste 100

Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Wolfson

See how frequently Dr. Wolfson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecologic Cancer
high
Cancer

Dr. Wolfson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Radiation Oncology

Dr. Wolfson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Vulvar Cancer

• University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Miami Affil Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Med College Va
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Wolfson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wolfson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wolfson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wolfson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wolfson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wolfson to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Wolfson's Performance
in Tequesta FL |
Dr. Wolfson is a wonderful doctor; He is compassionate and thorough. He is simply the best when it comes to GYN radiation oncology. He saved my life and has saved countless others. You can trust him to be sure you will have the very best outcome possible. Highly Recommend!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Took time to explain why a particular treatment would best work for me; he did this in a organized, modulated manner that made me understand a lot of statistics and was done with empathy. He did not push me to choose that moment since he was the second opinion for a treatment program for my cancer. He was confident and yet told me " I am part of the process in choosing what would work for me"
in West Palm Beach, FL |
This man saved my life 7years ago . very caring very smart i tell everyone how great he is
in Coconut Creek, FL |
Dr. Wolfson is extremely kind which is important when you are frightened about your health. I have only seen him twice so far but both times he calmed me down and reassured me that we are a team and we are going to get through this together. Under his guidance I am less apprehensive about my treatment. He answers all of my questions and doesn't rush me out the door even though I know he is extremely busy. He even came me his cell phone number and told me to call him whenever I need to.
in Ft. Lauderdale, FL |
I feel like I am talking with family when I am in his office. He is very patient. NO RUSHING! He wants me to understand the procedures and what to expect during treatment. He is interested in follow up to. GREAT GUY!
in Cooper City, FL |
I find Dr. Wolfson to be extremely competent, compassionate, personable and thorough. He is my radiation oncologist and he has taken a personal interest in my progress.
in Hollywood, FL |
I am so fortunate to have had Dr. Wolfson navigate my journey with endometrial cancer. During my treatments, I was able to reach Dr. Wolfson, on his cell phone, on a Sunday evening. How many doctors give their patients their cell numbers and actually speak to you on a Sunday evening! He stayed on the phone with me that night for an hour listening to my symptoms and offering me his always positive advice. His medical expertise is on target, and he takes the time to listen and explain.
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Wolfson, MD?
Are you Dr. Wolfson?