Dr. Aaron Tsai, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Aaron Tsai, MD
Dr. Aaron Tsai, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Saint Paul, MN. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Tsai is affiliated with AllinaHealth - United Hospital, HealthEast Care System - Saint John's Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital.

Dr. Tsai's Experience

See how Dr. Tsai's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tsai

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Tsai has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tsai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsai to family and friends
Dr. Tsai's Performance
Lino Lakes, MN |
Dr. Tsai recently replaced my bilateral cataracts. At age 54 I have severe myopia, astigmatism and I needed reading glasses since age 40. Dr. Tsai took the time to fully explain to me my conditions and options and respected by judgement in how to manage them. The results I got from the cataract surgery are far better than I would ever imagined. Dr. Tsai is both technically very skilled and is, I believe, an artist in his work. After surgery I no longer nee glasses for distance or reading.
in Falcon Heights, MN |
I am thrilled with my cataract surgery (July 2016). No discomfort. Extremely easy. My vision is 20/20. Very nice doctor, very nice clinic, very nice staff. No discomfort. Extremely pleased. Highly recommend.
in St Paul, MN |
Dr. Tsai has been an incredibly professional, caring and competent Doctor. He has performed cataract surgery twice on me- checks on patient night of surgery and excellent results. I have recommended him to others. Make an appointment with him!
in St Paul, MN |
Dr. Tsi is an excellent physician, with excellent results. Thorough and knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anyone. My cataract surgery was easy and painless. I'm very happy with the care and results.
Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Tsai is professional and yet friendly, answering all my questions regarding cataract surgery to my satisfaction.
in St Paul, MN |
Dr. Tsai is a wonderful and caring Dr. I recently had cataract surgery and he did an amazing job of correcting my vision. I started wearing glasses at the young age of 2 due to poor vision and a lazy eye. It is like a miracle now to wake up in the morning and not have to grab my glasses to see everything. My distance vision is corrected so well and I am so thankful to Dr. Tsai for his expertise in the field of surgery for what he has done for me. Thank you Dr. Tsai and his caring staff!!
I experienced a comprehensive eye exam and cataract consultation by Dr. Tsai on March 28 at the Maplewood St. Paul Eye Clinic. Dr. Tsai patiently answered all my questions and listened to my concerns. At no time was I rushed through the appointment. The front desk individuals and Tina were friendly and did an outstanding job explaining cataract procedure. After my appointment with Dr. Tsai, I contacted the business office and was connected to a live person! Received top service by Bri!
in Mounds View, mn |
I just had cataract surgery completed on both eyes by Dr. Tsai. Each procedure went very well, and I had great results. Everyone involved was very professional down to the smallest details. I would highly recommend Dr. Tsai and his staff for anyone needing cataract surgery.
in White Bear Lake MNChicago, IL |
Dr. Tsai was very nice and professional. His staff did a nice job of explaining all the options, and always ended by asking if I had any questions. The surgery and follow-up was very quick and easy. I ended up with 20-20 vision. My sister-in-law also had Dr. Tsai and had the same results. The entire procedure could not have been better.
in Stillwater, MN |
Dr. Tsai corrected my cataracts and astigmatism and I am thrilled with the results. The St. Paul Eye Clinic, the Midwest Eye Surgery Center and Dr. Tsai were extremely professional, compassionate and efficient. My husband was so impressed that he is scheduled for cataract surgery with Dr. Tsai in May.
in St Paul, MN |
Dr Tsai performed my cataract surgery and he was a good communicator and very professional. He and his staff did a great job. I always felt informed and I always knew what to expect next. This information kept my worry level low. I ask a lot of questions and Dr Tsai patiently answered all of them. His follow up was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend.
in Minneapolis, MN |
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Tsai's for the past 5 years. He has taken excellent care of my family and me, including managing my vitreous detachment, macular hole, retinal detachment, and cataract surgery. He is thorough and we trust him with care of our eyes. Our family experience has been outstanding, and I recommend him highly.
in St Paul, MN |
Dr. Tsai is maybe regular Opthamologist but also did my cataract surgery, one for each eye. I could not recommend him more highly. He is efficient and professional, always informative and listens to my concerns. Strongly recommend him.
St Paul, MN |
Dr. Tsai is a great doctor. He is very patient and knows what he is doing. I would definitely recommend him.
St Paul, MN |
I would recommend Dr.Tsai to others, because he is very patient, very kind, and explains everything carefully so that patients will understand.
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Tsai has been my and my family's eye doctor for many years. Personally, Dr. Tsai has been my routine eye check-up doc, he did the Lasix for both eyes, and he has treated me during some eye emergencies. Through the regular and extreme eye occurrences, Dr. Tsai has been exceptional! He was extremely professional, thorough, and did wonderful job of hand-holding me through each and every process. During my eye emergency, he was a calming influence as he helped me work through the issue. 5 stars!
in St. Paul, MN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Tsai to anyone looking for an ophthalmologist. Dr. Tsai provided a thorough examination to myself as well as my three children. The results of the exams were explained and we felt well informed. Dr. Tsai is very caring and he took his time with our family. We received excellent service all around by a well trained staff.
St Paul, MN |
Dr. Tsai is an amazing Ophthalmologist! He has all the qualities you would like to have in a physician. He is compassionate, thorough, organized, knowledgeable and personable. I really trust in the quality of care he provides. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in St Paul, MN |
He didn't take time with me. Just brushed me off. He uses antiquated equipment. He found nothing wrong. I went to another doctor who found my eyesight had dramatically changed and found the beginning stages of cataracts.
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Tsai, MD?
Are you Dr. Tsai?

Compare Dr. Tsai

Dr. Tsai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Dr. Tsai has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tsai's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1995

University Mn

Completed in 1999

• Chinese

Dr. Tsai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology