Dr. Aaron Styer, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dr. Aaron Styer, MD
Dr. Aaron Styer, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Boston, MA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Styer is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital.

Dr. Styer's Experience

See how Dr. Styer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Styer

Dr. Styer accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Styer is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Styer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Styer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Styer to family and friends
    Dr. Styer's Performance
    in Boston, MA |
    We have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Styer. He is very open to our questions and concerns . He spent 90 minutes with us during the first consult visit and we didn't feel rushed. I would highly recommend him to anyone pursuing fertility treatment.
    in Quincy, MA |
    My wife and I recently saw Dr. Styer for 5 years of infertility. He really answered all of our questions and was fantastic. Dr. Styer was kind and compassionate and has taken the time to answer any questions and explain why we were not getting pregnant. Great doctor with a really kind heart. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Styer
    Brookline, MA |
    We had seen 2 doctors prior to Dr. Styer for what we thought was PCOS. Dr. Styer really took the time to review our records and he found that I really did not have PCOS. He diagnosed a tumor in my ovary that was making extra estrogen. He removed it and then we did IVF with him and got pregnant. We just delivered our daughter a few weeks ago. We are so grateful to him for making the right diagnosis, saving my life by diagnosing a tumor in my ovary and giving us the best gift possible...our baby!
    Norwood, MA |
    Our friends referred us to Dr. Styer after they worked with him. He really spent the time we needed to explain everything. He made us feel like we were his only patients. We are doing our first IVF cycle now We are very grateful to Dr. Styer and his team for their expertise and attention to detail. We highly recommend him!!!
    in Norwood, MA |
    My wife and I have been interviewing practices for us to use donor sperm for IUIs. We felt other physicians paid lip service to being sensitive and were not knowledgeable about LGBTQ. We went to see Dr. Styer since he takes care of one our friends. He was really sensitive to our questions and concerns and explained our options well. He even made himself available many times to do our monitoring ultrasounds and one of our IUIs. We had a positive pregnancy test today! So gratelful for his care!
    in Newton, MA |
    We have had a great experience with Dr. Styer during our course of fertility treatments. He has been very responsive to our questions and has really helped us to navigate this difficult process. We are both physicians and rate him as one of the best doctors we have had. Highly recommended!
    in Londonderry, NH |
    Although we live in NH, we traveled to Boston to see based upon our friends great experience with Dr. Styer. We were not disappointed. Although we were 30 min late to the appointment due to typical New England traffic (lol), Dr. Styer welcomed us with open arms and great hospitality and took his time with us during our consult visit. He treated us as if were his only patients for the morning and really explained everything well. We are going to IVF soon!! Fingers crossed and very grateful!!!!
    in Waban, MA |
    My husband's sperm count is very low and we failed 2 IVF cycles previously with another doctor. We were advised by that doctor to get a sperm donor. We went to Dr. Styer for a second opinion. He discovered that my husband carries an extra portion of a chromosome and his sperm DNA is fragmented. He referred us to a Urologist and we are doing a new stimulation and having sperm extracted from my husband. We are so grateful for Dr Styer's attention to detail and giving us a fresh perspective.
    in Norwood, MA |
    My wife and I were really frustrated by another other facility's inefficiencies and their lack of sensitivity to our needs as a married female couple. We were recently referred to Dr. Styer by one of our friends who was his prior patients. From the first minute, Dr. Styer really made us very comfortable with his gentle manner, sense of humor, and expertise in LBGT fertility care. We just found out we are pregnant with our most recent IUI!!! So excited and thankful for Dr. Styer and his team!
    in Brookline, MA |
    We just relocated to MA from TX, and we were referred to Dr. Styer by my work colleague. We have been so impressed by his very open and honest approach to fertility care. We had seen 2 fertility docs when were in TX and they were trying to push unnecessary testing and treatment on us. Dr. Styer really listened to us and has personalized our care. I am SO grateful to my work friend for referring me to Dr. Styer. We very highly recommend him!
    in West Roxbury, MA |
    We saw Dr. Styer after we had been trying for a baby for almost 2 years. We only met with him several times and he was kind, knowledgeable and empathetic to our struggles. I got pregnant and stayed pregnant with our first IVF cycle!. Our baby turned 10 months old today. We plan on going back to him when we are ready to start trying for number 2! I would recommend him to anyone struggling to conceive. He made our dreams come true!
    in Cambridge, MA |
    After years with another RE we decided to move on and meet with Dr Styer. He has a wonderful bedside manner and always made me feel like his most important patient. He listened carefully to my concerns and and helped us when other doctors couldn't. He is very knowledgeable and we are very greatful that we now have a beautiful baby girl!
    in Cambridge, MA |
    Coming in the office I was very nervous but the staff and Dr Styer put my mind to ease. All the questions I was going to ask he went over them, he was amazing and really listened to me and my husband.
    in Boston, MA |
    Very clear explanations and description of our testing and treatment options. He was always checking if I had questions and went through them thoroughly
    in Wellesley, MA |
    We were referred to see Dr. Styer 6 months ago for infertility. He has really impressed us by his very calm and comforting bedside manner and his very positive attitude. He has really held our hands the whole way and today I just learned that I am pregnant from my first IVF cycle! We are SO thankful for his patience with us and for being such a caring caring doctor.
    in Needham, MA |
    Very happy we referred to Dr. Styer for my infertility issues. He really took his time to explain everything to my husband and I. He even drew us diagrams to make it easier to understand some difficult concepts. He called us after the visit to see if we had any questions. We are quite pleased and so happy he is caring for us. Highly recommended.
    in Boston, MA |
    Dr. Styer has been extremely supportive and so patient with me and my husband as we have been preparing for donor egg IVF. He has really held our hand through this complex process and has really been attentive to our questions and our needs. We feel very fortunate to have him and his team caring for us.
    in Boston, MA |
    I am so disappointed with Dr Styer that I plan on switching to a new fertility doctor. After waiting months to meet with him, I felt completely let down by his practice. I expected him to be more professional and caring. Such a disappointment after a long drive in and out of the city today. I will not be recommending him to any friends or family I the Boston area.
    Have you seen Dr. Aaron Styer, MD?
    Are you Dr. Styer?

Dr. Styer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Styer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Styer's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
    • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Atrophic Vaginitis
    • Cervical Polyps
    • Female Infertility
    • Gynecologic Cancer
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Ovarian Cysts

Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Brigham and Women's Hospital
      Harvard Medical/Mass General

Dr. Styer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Styer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology