Dr. Aaron Stein, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Aaron Stein, MD

Dr. Aaron Stein, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Destin, FL. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Stein is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital.

Dr. Stein's Experience

See how Dr. Stein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Stein is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stein to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Stein's Performance
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Stein's for a couple of years now, so I speak with a certain degree of confidence. I have always found the good doctor to be a no BS type professional. He has always been upfront and truthful with me, thus I have complete trust in him. I have found him to be not only courteous but also most respectful of me not only as a patient but as a person as well. His staff emulates his same practices and makes for a sooth operation. Why a 3.7 ? I certainly don't understand.
Valparaiso, FL |
I found Dr. Stein to be up front and honest. He gave me a few options and I decided to try the easy stuff first. When he found that I needed to get an opinion if I needed surgery he recommended a few good surgeons. I researched them as well and they were overall rated well.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
According to this guys "PLAN" for my husband, he will either be wheelchair within a month. My husband was not able to do anything other than just sit until we found Okaloosa Pain. Now this Stein has taken over this practice and is taking everyone off of their meds or cutting them down. You have to pay BEFORE you can see the doctor. He is dropping my husband from 120mg of meds daily to 20mg in only 60 days. According to the AMA, my husband could die from this DON'T He will not help you.
This office is the most unprofessional office I've ever called. I've been trying to find out the price of a treatment and they keep forwarding me to billing (which makes sense) who then either never answers, returns calls, or keeps placing me on hold repeatedly. I haven't even been able to have a conversation with anyone so I'm not sure how this would even be warranted....?!
in Freeport, FL |
Dr. Stein is a patient focused pain management specialist. He listens, diagnoses and creates an effective treatment plan specific to you and your signs/symptoms. if my condition was beyond improvement in his field of expertise, he would refer to another physician that could address problems. Very pleased with help Dr. Stein has offered. With his expertise, my pain is controlled and I am better equipped to enjoy my life. Would recommend Dr. Stein without reservation!
in Pensacola, FL |
The majority of the staff are professional and compassionate. I have been a patient for over a year and Dr. Stein has never been anything but professional, knowledgeable and direct. His office is very busy so getting an appointment can several weeks which I find to be standard with all health care providers in the Pensacola area very unfortunately. I have made sure I am prepared with my questions for him and any information he may need when I visit and in return my visits are quick and helpful.
in Defuniak Springs, FL |
i have seen him three times now .would not change a thing .he is great and a great staff.
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Stein, MD?
Are you Dr. Stein?

Compare Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Stein has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stein's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Chronic Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1988

Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center

Completed in 1992

Dr. Stein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine