Dr. Aaron Smith, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 43

Dr. Smith

Aaron Smith Plastic Surgery

5901 Corporate Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80919

Dr. Aaron Smith, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University of Minnesota Medical School in 2003 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aaron Smith, MD
I found Dr. Smith to be professional, personable, and he completely set me at ease. Dr. Smith takes pride in his work and wants the best experience for you as a patient. His office staff is friendly, easy to work with on appointments, and responds back quickly to questions. And, his surgical staff is fantastic. I was so nervous, and they helped keep me calm and comfortable throughout the surgery. Dr. Smith checked in to see how I was doing that night after the surgery – another example of the care he takes for his patients. I am very pleased with my results and highly recommend him.
Joy S – Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
The best doctor I could have ever asked for. From the consultation to the post-op appointment it was a wonderful experience. He is so knowledgeable and confident which made me feel very comfortable with every aspect of the surgery and aftercare. His staff was so friendly and also seemed very experienced. The office and surgical center were very comfortable. Every appointment was right on time and the surgery was even a little early which was really nice because it gave me less of a chance to get nervous. The staff and Dr. Smith really put me at ease and it was not hard to see that I was in very good hands. I highly recommend Dr. Smith and his staff.
Stacey – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
Look no further. Seriously - YOU DON'T NEED TO LOOK AT OTHER PLASTIC SURGEONS. This *IS* the guy you want for your plastic surgery procedure. I wanted to get my nose fixed and spent quite a bit of time researching doctors and learning about plastic surgery. I've discovered that there are many doctors out there who should NOT be doing this kind of surgery. Dr. Aaron is everything I wanted in a plastic surgeon: conservative (not a hack-n-slash doctor), skilled, caring, talented and brings an artist's touch. He has the education and credentials that a good surgeon must have (double board certified), I am THRILLED with the job he did on my nose!!! He took a wide, masculine, oversized beak and turned it into what I call a 'delicate lady's nose' - very feminine. He's worth every penny. He is now my go-to for some minor things that I want tweaked in the future.
Samantha – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
Dr Smith performed an abdominoplqsty on me approximately 7 weeks ago. I have 5 children and had an excess amount of skin that needed to be removed. Although it’s only been 7 weeks I am already extremely happy and impressed with the results. I am so happy I chose Dr Smith for this procedure and would recommend him to ANYONE who is thinking about doing this. He along with his staff were extremely professional and attentive throughout the entire process.
LC in CO – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
Dr. Smith was such a pleasure! So professionally sweet, and put me right at ease. I recommend him to everyone looking for similar services.
Ashlee in Colorado Springs, CO – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
Can't wait to finally wrap up this reconstruction from double mastectomy I had over two years ago. Dr. Smith has been there from the very start , from expanders to my implant exchange and thru some complications due to radiation. I have e let things rest and heal at the docs request for over a year. I am seeing him next week and hope we can get things finished with some fat grafting! I will b posting pictures of my results along the way.
Tina in Colorado Springs , CO – Jun 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
Dr. Smith is hands down the best plastic surgeons in the Springs. He did an amazing job and has an awesome bedside manner. I met with several surgeons and was not impressed. Dr. Smith was understanding, honest and spot on with what I was looking for. He has a great staff and surgical team. I was a mess on the day of surgery and they made me feel so comfortable. I have already referred several people to him.
Jennifer in Colorado Springs – Feb 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
Dr. Smith was very professional, polite, and affordable. Amazing bedside manner. I had no worries. I went into surgery very confident that he could create exactly what I wanted. He cares for the patient and his staff was great too. He is very considerate and knowledgeable. I have recommended him to many already. Thanks Dr. Smith. You have truly changed my level of self-confidence and my life.
Butcher in Colorado Springs, CO – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
I came into have a procedure that I have always wanted but was terrified of, but Dr. Smith made my experience the best it could have possibly been! His confidence put me at ease and he really made me feel like he cared about me. I would recommended him again and again! Love my results and he knew exactly what I wanted! Best choice hands down! He's the best!
Nicole in Colorado Springs, CO – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
I saw Dr Smith for a tummy tuck, with muscle repair and scar tissue removal. My first visit with him, he put my nerves at ease and I knew he was the dr i wanted. He takes the time to listen to all your questions and is so upfront and honest, which I loved. My procedure was done almost 3 weeks ago and though I am still very swollen, I can tell he did an excellent job and I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
Colorado Springs, CO – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
Dr. Smith is an amazing doctor. He was patient, knowledgeable and didn't hesitate to answer any questions myself or my husband had. On the day of my surgery I was a nervous wreck and Dr. Smith took the time to sit down and address my concerns and completely put me at ease. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
Caitlin M. in Colorado Springs, CO – Dec 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
After 3 children , two of which were twins, I desperately needed abdominoplasty . I was really nervous going into this but Doctor Smith, explained everything and answered all of my questions. Now I am so comfortable in my own skin, not to mention the clothes I am able to wear ! Wonderful experience , I am so glad I did this! caryn mitchell
Caryn Mitchell in Colorado Springs, CO – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
I saw Dr Smith for breast reconstruction as a result of cancer. Dr Smith is professional and knowledgable. Not only was he helpful throughout the process, but I lol better than I did before cancer!
Holly in Colorado Dprings, CO – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
S\Poor surgical outcome and wants to charge me to correct his mistakes
Robi Baptist in Colorado Springs, CO – May 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
I could not be happier with my final result. Had a breast augmentation and Dr. Smith and his staff were amazing. The professionalism is the best. If you are looking for a great surgeon look no more. Call and make an appt.
Tina in Colorado Springs, CO – Apr 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?
He is amazing! His staff are so nice and professional, and Dr. Smith is very understanding and takes the time to make sure you feel comfortable and get all your questions answered. He was always on time and really excited about my procedure and making sure I was 100% satisfied. I was considering several doctors in Denver, but his bedside manner was way better. I love my result- it is absolutely perfect. I highly recommend him and would go to him in the future no questions asked!
CONative in Colorado Springs – Dec 24, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Smith, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?

Dr. Smith takes a very personal approach in caring for his patients. He will work with you to determine your individual goals and then develop a surgical plan that is right for you.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery