Dr. Aaron Porter, DO
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Aaron Porter, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Male

Century Clinical Family Medcn 1410 Lpga Blvd Ste 136 Daytona Beach, FL 32117 Get Directions

Dr. Aaron Porter, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Daytona Beach, FL.

Dr. Porter's Experience

See how Dr. Porter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Porter

Dr. Porter accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Porter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Porter to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Porter's Performance
    GOOD
New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Very nice Dr. I had a lot to cover. Ordered all the diagnostics, completed everything on his end we agreed to, intelligent, efficient and I was pleased to have changed to this Dr.
in Norton, VA |
Best doctor I ever had in Virginia..I hate that he left... always so good to me..I could tell him anything and he always had a open mind...very good doctor
in Daytona Beach, FL |
I found Dr Porter through the insurance web site and was so so glad I did. My brother is special needs and Dr Porter is so patient and understanding to his needs. He listens to the family when we have concerns and does not ignore our requests. He directs us to the proper physicians for his special medical needs. He also treats my mom with the bedside manner of a saint. And is concerned for her needs as well. I thank God for Dr Porter everyday.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
This person always appears to be in a hurry. It is like he is trying to cram as many patients into the hour as possible. He does not listen. If I complained about something, he ignored it, or refers me to a specialist. I am looking at my medical records from Porter, and despite the fact that I have some fairly serious health conditions, my records include only my blood pressure, which is elevated, and some prescriptions.
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Porter, DO?
Are you Dr. Porter?

Compare Dr. Porter

Dr. Porter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Porter has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Porter's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Porter does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Porter and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Porter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Porter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Porter does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Porter and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.