Dr. Aaron Miller, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Miller

Thornwood Neurology

471 Briargate Dr South Elgin, IL 60177

Dr. Aaron Miller, MD is a neurology specialist in South Elgin, IL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Miller accepts

(847) 429-2076

Dr. Miller accepts the following insurance:

Choice Care Network PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Miller's Top Procedures and Conditions

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Miller treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine) more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Miller treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Migraine

Dr. Miller treats Migraine more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Miller treats this condition more than 86% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basilar Migraine

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aaron Miller, MD
Dr. Miller is excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor in the South Elgin and surrounding area. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to be seen for my appointments and the office staff is very professional and welcoming, especially Eva! Dr. Miller takes the time to get to know his patients and has proven himself to be very knowledgeable regarding my overall health, both physical and mental.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
Dr Miller as well as Eva and the entire staff at Thornwood neurology are amazing! The care they provided me literally saved my life! Not only is Dr. Miller an outstanding doctor he is an outstanding person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
He is a great Dr. Takes the time for his patients. Works with people with no insurance and takes payments . Very Trustworthy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is a awesome doctor and his staff are as well, Anytime we're late they understand and still work with us, He's always concerned about or health. Plus they always work with our schedules and even came in on their days off for us before. I would recommend his office and staff to anybody and I have
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for several years. He has always been very professional. He actually cares about his patients, unlike most dr's these days. He takes the time to actually listen to his patients and makes suggestions on certain things to improve your overall health. His receptionist is also amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
Noticeable that his reviews were great and then suddenly the past few months they've been very poor. Though I'm sure he is qualified to provide information on neurology, he could be more personable for a more positive patient experience. Came off as condescending at times and didn't express caring about my pain the way all other medical professionals have. However, Eva the receptionist was friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
I left his office covered in blood and in so much pain. Said it's all in my head but let's do an expensive test where we stab you with needles and run electrical pulse through already nerve pain/tremor ridden arm and leg. Test showed reduced signaling and he still insisted it was all in my head, as in I was crazy. No compassion or brains for that matter. After that traumatic experience of being treated horribly, so glad I found real help at Rush's Movement Disorder Clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
Did not seem to care about my symptoms and had no recommendation as to what could be causing them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
Showed very little to no concern about my recurring headaches. Abruptly dismissed session by not taking into account what I told him and instead coming up with something irrelevant and highly unlikely. I would not recommend this person
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Miller's for many years. He is a compassionate doctor who genuinely cares about my concerns. His office staff is friendly as well as flexible with scheduling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
I was in a time of crisis calling many doctors till late in the afternoon on a Friday years ago, and after being denied by everyone else Dr. Miller and his staff stayed late to see me which turned a day full of anxiety into a great day I now credit for saving my life. I've never had a doctor so understanding and affordable ultimately leading me to finally succeed after a decade of failure. I'm so grateful to have the right doctor for me, and can't thank him and his staff enough for the true care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
I think very highly of Dr Miller. He is really down to earth and very easy to talk to. Ive never been to a doctor that is so understanding and caring about his patients. I feel as if I'm going to visit a buddy of mine when i have an appointment. Even tho he is nice and compassionate he also gives it to you straight which is a rare combination that I appreciate. His staff is very friendly and I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
I usually, like most others, dred going to the doctor. I don't feel this way going to Dr Miller's office. His staff is very friendly and compassionate. Dr Miller is very understanding and seems more like your talking to a friend than a doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone including my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
I have been seeing dr miller for a while now and he is very caring and easy to talk to. I have seen him for a couple different reasons and he genuinely cares about the patients well being. The office staff is very polite and helpful. I would highly recommend dr miller.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
I would have liked to have made an appointment with Dr. Miller but his receptionist was so incredibly rude this morning (11/30/17), I literally just said "never mind". I think the doctor needs to know how his first point of contact is representing him. I really hesitate giving bad ratings to the doctor himself as I haven't seen him - this rating is just for the initial contact/scheduling part (0 stars).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
I was first nervous going into Dr. Millers office but once meeting and talking with him, I became very comfortable. He is a great doctor who genuinely cares about his patients, how they are doing in life and with their sobriety. I would recommend him to friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is great. He doesn't just prescribe medicine and send you on your way. He gives suggestions of other things you can do to help with your treatment. He's always asking about how things are going in my life which makes me feel that he genuinely cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?
He listened to my problems and suggested things I could do to help. I suffer from terrible migraines and I've finally found some relief!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?