Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Krasner

Aaron Krasner MD

208 Valley Rd New Canaan, CT 06840

Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in New Canaan, CT and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med in 2007 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Krasner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krasner

4.4

Dr. Krasner?
Dr. Krasner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Krasner for over a year. He is experienced, skilled, knowledgable, dedicated and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD?
We had such high hopes when we found out that we had gotten an appointment with Dr Krasner. And in the beginning he did great things. Cleansed our child of poor Rxs from the prior doctor and got him on a mix of medicines that really helped. And then it went all down hill. After about two and half months Dr Krasner’s advice just stopped. Even though we met with him almost every week he had nothing more to advise. Just kept telling us our child was sick. Took our money anyway. What a joke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD?
Dr. Krasner is one of the most outstanding physicians whom I have seen. He is extremely bright, knowledgable, committed, friendly, reliable and professional. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD?
Dr. Krasner is a brilliant, caring, supportive, insightful man. He communicates with children and families in a way that makes everyone feel heard and understood. He truly connects to human beings and brings an energy and light into each session. I would recommend him to any child, teen, and family in need of services.
Wonderful caring physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD?
Working in mental health for over 20 years at this point, finding individuals that bring together clinical/pharmacological understanding and patient investment is truly rare. As a diagnostician he stands creatively among a short list of professional internationally that can investigate, integrate, converge, and deliver complex pharmacological treatment strategies. His ability to unearth a client's investment in their own treatment and sustained improvement is second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD?
Dr. Krasner helped me gain a clear perspective on my health issues, and empowered me to better understand and take control of my mental well being. He is grounded and knowledgeable, and his no-nonsense, practical approach is ultimately driven by immense compassion at the core.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD?
Dr. Krasner has helped me tremendously! I have seen him on and off for about 3-4 years, yet he never forgets anything from the past sessions and focusses on the most important issues. He has the unique ability to balance empathy, insight, caring, and humor. Above all, he is honest and I trust him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD?
There are a lot of psychiatrists that do not take the time to listen. Dr. Krasner genuinely listens to the person (patient, family, staff etc.) in front of him. He provides a safe and trusting space that creates a unique, positive, individual doctor patient relationship. Dr. Krasner will advocate for patients as individuals in helping to create their life worth living. Dr. Krasner is a brilliant psychiatrist that provides up to date innovatative therapeutic approaches.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD?
Dr. Krasner has been my therapist since we started working together in 2008... which was a blessing! He treated me as a resident at Columbia University and during his time practicing in Manhattan, and I continue to visit him in Connecticut at his Silver Hill Office. Dr. Krasner is extremely intuitive, and empathetic. He listens closely and advises carefully... his positive personality makes our therapy much more effective. He is a true professional, and a gentleman. I trust him implicitly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Krasner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Krasner?

I work hard to establish a diagnostic profile, a treatment plan, and then work collaboratively to implement the treatment plan.  My core values are respect, compassion, integrity, and scholarly excellence.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

2007
Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med
2007

Dr. Krasner accepts

Dr. Krasner accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Krasner's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Krasner's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Medication Management
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases