Dr. Aaron Hoover, MD

Dr. Aaron Hoover, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Aaron Hoover, MD is a dermatologist in Greeley, CO and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health in 1998 and specializes in dermatology.Read his story

6801 W 20th St Unit 208

Greeley, CO 80634

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Banner Health
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Careplus
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Hoover

See how frequently Dr. Hoover performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Athlete's Foot
Dermatitis

Dr. Hoover's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hoover's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hoover "Dr. Hoover attended the University of Notre Dame as an undergraduate student where he was elected into the Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society. Upon n ngraduation, he was able to fulfill his passion for medicine at The Ohio State University College of Medicine and was chosen to be a member of the exclusive Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. After medical school, Dr. Hoover moved to Texas to study his chosen specialty of Dermatology at San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium (SAUSHEC). He was pleased to be named the 'top graduating resident' at this world-class facility. Dr. Hoover's formal education continued as a Fellow at the prestigious Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. Upon completion, he became one of a handful of distinguished physicians who are Dual-Board-Certified in Dermatology and Dermatopathology. After completing his education, Dr. Hoover served as a staff dermatologist at SAUSHEC and the Chief of Dermatopathology at Wilford Hall Medical Center. Here he taught Dermatopathology to Residents at SAUSHEC and University of Texas San Antonio. He also established the Dermatopathology Consult Service that provides expert second opinions to any military base worldwide. His final year in the United States Army was spent in Colorado Springs, CO where he was privileged to serve military personnel at Fort Carson and the Air Force Academy. As a dermatologist, Dr. Hoover practices 'patient first medicine.' His goal is to provide outstanding dermatologic care and education in a compassionate manner. Dr. Hoover brings his clinical skills and extensive experience in dermatopathology to bear on each specimen to provide accurate and prompt diagnoses to patients at Front Range Dermatology Associates. Dr. Hoover resides in Northern Colorado with his wife and two children. When he is not practicing medicine, Dr. Hoover enjoys skiing, biking, and the Colorado outdoors with his friends and family."

This content was provided by Dr. Hoover "Motto: Helping you care for the skin you live in. The mission of Front Range Dermatology Associates is to deliver outstanding patient focused dermatology care with superior customer service in a warm and compassionate environment. Patients are considered as partners in the delivery of their dermatologic care and their input helps to individualize their treatment plan. Our ultimate goal is to achieve a relationship with our patient that is marked by mutual trust and respect. We are committed to outstanding evidence-based care, patient education, timely communication, and efficiency in all clinic operations. Front Range Dermatology Associates will always maintain the highest ethics and standards with our patients, staff, insurance companies and our associates. Dr. Hoover believes as a Christian his patient care should be a reflection of love and grace shown by the Great Physician, Jesus Christ. Colossians 3:24 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,"

• Dermatology

• Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Wart Removal
  • Wart Treatment
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• The University Of Notre Dame
  • San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Hoover does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoover and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoover's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoover to family and friends

Dr. Hoover's Performance

I recommend Dr. Hoover and his professional staff. From the minute you walk in you know you are in a place that will treat you in a professional, safe and timely manner. When you meet Dr. Hoover you know you made the right choice to come to this Dermatologist. Dr. Hoover has the most patient manner...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind review - we appreciate you placing your trust in us. We're so happy you had a great experience with Dr. Hoover - we think he is pretty awesome too! mb

I appreciate the care given by Dr. Hoover. He was very thorough in examining and diagnosing the skin issues which sent me to him. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for your review - your opinion means a lot to us!

I was told by the Dr I needed a procedure on my face. His staff would CK my insurance and get back in two days . That was three weeks ago. No call . I called them was told they would call me right back. On call. I would not recommend there service.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Dear Willie, I see that we got you in for all your treatments - I know there was a delay up front in obtaining your benefits, but it looks like we got it all straightened out - I would appreciate your reconsideration of this review. If you would like to speak to me, please call me direction at 970-301-0130. My name is Michele and I am the practice manager. Thank you!

I chose Dr. Hoover, based on his ratings on Health Grades. I am dismayed that my experience was so different from what I had read. I felt like Dr. Hoover didn't want to see me, for some reason. The "examination" was very brief, and consisted of an arms length glance. No test or lab work was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Oh my goodness! I am very concerned about that as well - I would like to speak with you regarding you experience and continued health issues. Please call me as soon as possible at 970.301.0130. I am the practice manager and my name is Michele Blum.

Outstanding! Dr. Hoover is very focused on the patient, spends time to insure you understand and have a proper process to get back to health. He is also very conscience of costs to the patient and recommends solutions the patient can implement. Outstanding Dr. with a very human approach. Jerry
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind review, Jerry! We appreciate you placing your trust in us!!