Dr. Aaron Hoffnung, MD

Emergency Medicine ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Hoffnung

Reintegrate, LLC

313 Price Pl Ste 211 Madison, WI 53705

Dr. Aaron Hoffnung, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Madison, WI and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from University Of Rochester in 2000 and specializes in emergency medicine.

Dr. Hoffnung accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Hoffnung treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hoffnung?
Dr. Hoffnung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aaron Hoffnung, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been seeing Dr. Hoffnung for several months now, and am so grateful for all of his help. He is extremely knowledgeable, and caring. I would absolutely suggest him to anybody I know who needs assistance in recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Hoffnung, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Hoffnung for about 6 months now, he has changed my life and has made it easy for me to be successful again. I am able to be independent and myself again, if it wasn't for Dr. Hoffnung, I'm not sure I'd be as successful as I am now. My life has done a complete 360.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Hoffnung, MD?
I’ve been seeing Dr Hoffnung for the past couple years, and he genuinely cares for my wellbeing and if I need anything I know he will always be there. Truly grateful he is my Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Hoffnung, MD?
I am very happy and grateful that I found Dr. Hoffnung. He is a compassionate doctor. I have been under his care for over a year. It is awesome to have a doc you can be honest with. He has continued to work with me even through relapse. He has treated me as a whole person and has educated and encouraged me about natural alternative for my optimal health. I have recently had a knee injury and he has worked with me and my primary doc to make sure I make it through this injury in a healthy way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Hoffnung, MD?
Doctor Hoffnung has been my suboxone doctor for about 2 years now and I have always been satisfied being his patient. He is extremely professional (unlike other Suboxone doctors I have Experienced in the past) and is always available to text or call on his cell phone if needed. He is also just a good guy who is nice to talk to! I give 5 Stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Hoffnung, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hoffnung's for approximately 2 years.. I have been complying with all of his requirements for the Suboxone program. Dr Hoffnung has been caring and patient with me always inquiring as to how I'm doing personally on the program. He seems like he genuinely cares for his patients and will work with you through just about anything. He listens to your questions and concerns and addresses them with you. While trying to wain you down on your dose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Hoffnung, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoffnung?