Dr. Aaron Heide, MD

Dr. Aaron Heide, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Aaron Heide, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Carson City, NV. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

1761 College Pkwy Ste 115

Carson City, NV 89706

• First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Heide

See how frequently Dr. Heide performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Cerebrovascular Disease
Thrombosis

Dr. Heide's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Nystagmus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• Multiple Sclerosis Therapy
  • Nerve Block, Somatic

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • New England Med Center Hosps
  • University Of Nv School Of Med

Dr. Heide has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Heide does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heide and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Heide's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heide to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Heide's Performance
in Carson City NV |
Awesome doctor and staff! I recommend him to anyone I meet because he's helped me so much. Friendly and helpful ??
in Mount Shasta, CA |
Update: Medical Board complaint filed, they did not provide medical necessity documentation for insurance billing. Their clinical manager lied to me, misleading that claims for expensive procedures they 'd ordered had been "appealed", while they were not, causing serious consequences. Their horrible, vile, malicious, rude, unprofessional inhuman clinical manager will not assist you, their "doctor" does not ever call back, they will ruin your life and drop you as a patient, no caring if you die
dayton, nv |
first meeting with dr heide went great; good staff and the dr was attentive and clear about his process.
in Alvarado TX |
Dr. Heide saved my wife's life, his attention to her health needs, immediate and accurate diagnosis ensured she have a healthier and longer life. I recommend and tell others about him every day.
in Carson City , NV |
I first met Dr. Heide when he was called in our local hospital to see my mother after two days of no improvement to her health. He reviewed everything and found a error made by the radiologist, adjusted everything and had her out of the hospital the next day. Then during her follow-up he noticed my wife wasn't doing well. (She is a 20 year migraine sufferer) He talked her into making some lifestyle and diet modification and now she isn't missing 5 days a month of work and loving life again
Reno, NV |
I would highly recommend Dr Heidi. He is passionate about finding out answers for your health concerns. I was very pleased with him and his staff.
Mount Shasta, CA |
Horrible office. They left me with over 12K in bills that Blue Cross wouldn't cover while they refused to provide "medical necessity" documentation to the insurance. They did not provide insurance with documentation, my bills are not covered, they cancelled my appointment without telling me and switched MD appointment to Nurse Practitioner, in retaliation, and I had to walk out after 1 hour drive there feeling sick. Beware. I'll be taking it to medical board and legal action.
This doctor is an arrogant bully. Never returned calls when I was having terrible side effects from new meds and neglected to follow up on ordering important tests. Very uncaring and aggressive. Rushed me through the office visit that I had waited 3 months for. Very smug and dismissive. Pretentious and had a very cavalier attitude. I would not let him treat my pet.
Reno nevada |
we drive all the way from Carson City Nevada to our appointment we show up and are then notified of a 50$ copay which we were not prepared for and then sent on our way. Poorest I've ever been treated find somewhere else to go that notifies you what's going on and needed to be seen.
in Dayton, NV |
I have just barely started going to this office. And I must say it is a very great place. I like the up to date use of tablets and the way they explain things. It seems like the doctors know exactly what they are talking about and great at making you feel comfortable and confidant in them.
South Lake Tahoe, CA |
My husband has late onset post ischemic stroke seizures. We've been navigating medications to stop them. This Dr. listens to our concerns and wants to get to the root of the issue unlike Reknown in Reno where we felt the Dr. discounted our feedback on side effect impacts. Dr Heide has a respectful, intelligent nurse practitioner alongside him and kind and helpful support staff. The support staff have been right there with us with a sense of urgency while contacting pharmacies on refills.
in Las Vegas |
I would not recommend this Dr.to anyone. I had to pay out of my pocket $35 for a Dr. Signature to submit a form to the Dmv plus pay my co-pay. For a seizure I never even had. The Dr. Prescribed me Keppra for seizures that I didnt even have. When I was in ICU I asked him twice if I had a seizure he told me no and we would talk more at his office visit. Then we tried to get ahold of him on a Sunday about my prescription dosage. He said I could not afford to call him on a Sunday.
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Heide, MD?
Are you Dr. Heide?