Dr. Aaron Greenberg, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Kayal Orthopaedic Center, PC 784 Franklin Ave # St Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 Get Directions
Dr. Aaron Greenberg, MD
Dr. Aaron Greenberg, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Franklin Lakes, NJ. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Greenberg is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center.

Dr. Greenberg's Experience

See how Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Greenberg is now accepting new patients
Kayal Orthopaedic Center PC784 Franklin Ave # St
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
(844) 777-0910Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Greenberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
Dr. Greenberg's Performance
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Not only is he a great surgeon, but he has a wonderful bedside manor.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I just have to say out of all of the doctors I have seen since my back issues started he knew the most what was going on and what would help. I have to say I was nervous about surgery but the pain is tolerable and he is very informative. He is a great doctor I definitely recommend him. Oh and his pain management while in the hospital was awesome!!
in Spotsylvania, VA |
Dr. Greenberg is highly recommended by me! Absolutely the best! I was in a lot of pain due to my spine of which has been eliminated by surgery performed by Dr. Greenberg; I am free of pain! Also, Dr. Greenberg explains everything so you the patient can understand what is going on due to your pain and what happens after the surgery. By the way, I was up walking next morning after surgery! Dr. Greenberg and his staff are very professional, friendly and very supportive of their patients!!!!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I have suffered, for over 5 years, with spinal stenosis, but feared spinal surgery. Dr. Greenberg impressed me with his medical knowledge and bed side manner, that brought me comfort. He explained that a Lumbar Laminectomy would provide the relief of the pain, I had suffered for years. After surgery, Dr. Greenberg told my wife that it was the worst spine he had seen in a long, long time. It is now 3 weeks since the surgery and I have had NO pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg.
Spotsylvania, VA |
Dr. Greenberg is the best! I went to him with a myriad of back conditions and he performed a two-surgergy miracle and the pain is gone. I have been waiting 10 years to meet the right surgeon and an incredible staff. Couldn't have been any better in listening, caring, humor and skill. He sent me to a website that showed exactly what the surgeries would entail and even had a patient forum which was great to calm any fears. I recommend Dr. Greenberg without any hesitation.
in fredericksburg, va |
I feel Dr. Greenberg did an excellent job treating myself for a back problem causing sciatica nerve problems in my leg. I was immediately pain free following my surgery. He did exactly what he said he would do and I highly appreciate his professionalism.
in Colonial Beach, VA |
I will be forever grateful for the day I met Dr. Greenberg! I couldn't shop without laying across the cart. I couldn't sleep in bed without screaming when I rolled over or when I had to get up in the morning. I resorted to sleeping in a recliner! My quality of life was limited. At 47, I was telling my granddaughter I couldn't pick her up or play with her in the floor or swing her. Dr. Greenberg changed that. This summer I played in the kiddie pool with my grandbaby. I am pain free!
Stafford, VA |
Waited two weeks for an appointment only to have it cancelled less than 24 hours from the appointment. Rescheduled a week later.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
The team of Dr. Greenberg and Nurse Sarah is second to none. I have been to my share of doctors in my life, and have rarely experienced the kindness, professionalism, attention to detail, patience (and the list goes on) as I received both pre and post-op. Nurse Sarah has provided same day call-backs and answers all my questions with loving care. The Fredbg area is blessed that Dr. G agreed to move here. I am still in recovery, but very encouraged with the experience so far. Thank you both!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Aaron J. Greenberg is an able and caring surgeon. Actually, he's a GREAT surgeon! With a comparatively simple surgical procedure, he managed to reduce my Sciatic Nerve pain from 500 (no exaggeration) to practically zero at this writing. I wish I could tell the whole story for context, but I?m limited to 500 characters here. Suffice it to say that I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg to anyone who needed spine surgery, anywhere, anytime. He?s a natural.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
My experience was top notch. I will gladly recommend Dr. Greenberg to anyone needing back/spine care. He is the best!
Simply put, Dr Greenberg is amazing. Knowledgable, thorough and compassionate. He answered all my questions and addressed all my fears. After a surgery I never expected to need, all my symptoms were gone within 24 hours. I was off my pain medication within a week. If you're experiencing neck or back issues go see this very incredible doctor. You will not regret it.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
After suffering for almost 6 months with back pain ranging from about 3 to 9 I made an appointment with Dr, Greenburg. On the first visit he diagnosed the problem, verified it with an additional cat-scan and x-ray then recommended the operation I would need to correct it. His professionalism and confident manner put me at ease even though he explained this was not going to be a walk in the park.Both the Dr, and his Nurse Sarah were attentive to all my needs in both preparing for the operation
Have you seen Dr. Aaron Greenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenberg?

Compare Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greenberg's Board Certifications

• Ankle Fracture
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Knee Fracture
  • Kyphosis
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc

Emory University

Completed in 2015

Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Anterior Cervical Microdiscectomy With Fusion
  • Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Disc Replacement
  • Laminotomy
  • Microdiscectomy
  • Microsurgical Spine Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (PLIF)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair