Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 51

Dr. Gorin

Aaron D Gorin MD

6464 Sw Borland Rd Ste B1 Tualatin, OR 97062

Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Tualatin, OR and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center and Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gorin to book an appointment.

Dr. Gorin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gorin

Dr. Gorin

I can't say enough AMAZING things about my experience with Dr. Gorin and staff....From beginning to end, I was made to feel comfortable, informed, cared for and heard. I continue to go here even though I now live in Seattle! All of the stars are well-deserved. The effect this experience has had on my confidence and courage is something I'll be forever grateful for.
A Rae – Jul 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
I am very happy with my surgery with Dr. Gorin. In September 2019 I got a mommy makeover that included a tummy tuck, liposuction and a breast lift with augmentation. The cost was $17,000. Dr. Gorin has a great bedside manner. He took many precautions to make sure I did not get a blood clot after surgery. His surgical nurse had been scrubbing in for something like 30 years. She was very experienced. He was responsive to texts and emails after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Gorin.
AJV – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
Dr. Gorin and his team were wonderful. I went in for abdominoplasty, I suffered from Diastasis Recti after having twins. Dr. Gorin was recommended to me by another twin mom who had a mommy makeover. He eased all of my concerns and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. I was super scared on the day of surgery but his team alleviated my fears and helped me through the process. They provided everything a person could need immediately post opp. I feel so much better now and love that I can wear a bikini in confidence once again. Thank you Dr. Gorin and team for making me feel like 'me' again.
Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
I've been visiting Dr. Gorin's office for several years, since a clinic I used to go to for injections closed. It was supposed to be an interim solution; however, I've been so impressed with the excellent customer service, friendliness of the staff, and most important, Kate, the injector. She makes me feel comfortable with needles in my face, does such a stellar job every time, explains what she's doing, and provides aftercare tips. Though it's about 20 miles from home, I'll continue to go.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
I highly recommend Gorin Medspa and especially Lisa Johnston, Licensed Esthetician. I had several procedures performed by her over a period of two years and found Lisa to be professional, personal, knowledgable, honest and caring. She has a way of putting people at ease, has a wonderful sense of humor and made my experiences much more pleasant than they might otherwise have been. In fact, I have followed Lisa from another cosmetic physician's practice due to my previous positive experiences with
Susan P in Portland, OR – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
Every time I’ve been in to see the wonderful people at Dr Gorin office, it’s like visiting friends. They are all so kind and caring. They truly care about their patients!
Helena in Portland , OR – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Gorin. I'm super pleased with the level of support, care and knowledge he and his staff provided. I did my research prior to deciding and Dr.gorin was the right fit for me. I had a mommy makeover recently and I am extremely happy with the results!
Beavercreek, OR – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
Everyone at Gorin Plastic Surgery & Medspa are spectacular! I appreciate the welcoming and comfortable atmosphere each of the girls bring (Kate, Monica, Shelbi). Always greeted with smiles and great conversation! I see the AMAZING Kate for Botox and filler injections. Kate takes the time to perfect her work as she is very talented and has a true passion. So thankful I found Kate as she has done wonders to my lip life! I can definitely say each time I walk out of Gorin Plastic Surgery & Med
Sep 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
Dr. Gorin is talented surgeon who listens and explains procedures and options clearly. Three and a half years out, I am still very pleased with the results of my "mommy make-over." Additionally, his medical and office staff are professional, kind and respectful of your time. I love coming to this office for continuing Botox treatments to ease my aging forehead. I highly recommend Kate if you're looking for a "natural look" because she is skilled, listens and understands facial muscles.
Mom of 3 boys in OR, OR – Sep 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
Dr gorin is amazing at what he does!!
Caroline in Eugene , OR – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
Looking for a well trained aesthetician, knowledgeable in a wide range of procedures? Book a consultation with Lisa Johnston at Dr. Gorin's office. She listened to my concerns, helped me understand what's realistic & how long it takes to achieve results. We discussed options for pain management and how to care for my skin post procedure. The results are amazing! I have had dark spots removed, Ultherapy and Fraxel all with excellent results. I will continue to see Lisa for other "improvements."
Carlton – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
Entire staff is very welcoming and friendly. I felt completely comfortable here. Dr. Gorin even made a house call on a Saturday after my surgery. Excellent plastic surgeon and I am extremely happy with results.
Tualatin, OR – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
I researched for a year before choosing Dr. Gorin for my surgery, and it took me a long time to have to courage to undergo the surgery. I am so glad I did, the results have been beyond expectation. I had a breast lift with small implants, which was a major need due to massive weight loss. This was a more complex surgery that a simple breast augumentation, as the doctor had to remove tissue, skin, with complete repositioning and reshaping. From beginning to end, the experience was flawless; h
Ada P in Vancouver, WA – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
I am speechless to say what a great experience I have had with Dr. Gorin doing my breast augmentation. From beginning to end, his staff was super friendly and anytime I have any questions or concern Dr. Gorin is always available through for follow up when emailing or phone call. I would give him a 10 star plus rating if I could, I'm so thrill with my results and couldn't be happier. I would recommend him to anyone who is skeptical with other surgeons, he is the one who can get the job done!
Portland, OR – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
If you are looking for an outstanding Esthetician, you must make an appointment with Monica, at Dr Gorins office in Tualatin,Oregon. It is located on Borland Rd. MONICA is the best esthetician in our area.She takes the time to listen to your concerns and addresses them. She is very professional, friendly, and most of all, she cares about your skin. She takes time with you during your procedure, making certain you leave the office feeling very special. Monica, is outstanding.
Karelyn in Canby, OR – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
I can't say enough good things about this practice. Dr. Gorin and his staff are fabulous. From start to finish they laid out everything I needed to know and I left the office with no questions, and scheduled my surgery shortly after. I trusted him to make most of the decisions regarding size and things like that and I'm so glad I did. He knows exactly what he's doing and great at it. He was prompt with emails and questions while I was post op. I'm very pleased with my final result!!
Taylor M in McMinnville – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
Very unfriendly young woman at the reception desk. I believe her name was Courtney. Never smiled, did not engage with patients, did not look up from her paperwork. She appeared to be bored with her job and treated me as if I were nothing more than an unpleasant interruption. After trying to deal with this judgmental young woman, I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. An unforgettably bad experience.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
I don't even know where to begin! First of all, the staff here are all so kind and AMAZING! Every single one of them! I had seen 3 other surgeons before I chose Dr.Gorin and boy is he the BEST! During my consultation and pre-op appointment I never felt pressured, he answered all of my question and each time I left his office I felt confident in my decision to have my BA with him. My surgery itself was so painless and fast! He is very good at what he does and I would highly recommend him!
Audre white in Portland, OR – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
I am extremely satisfied with my experience at Gorin Plastic Surgery. I had a breast augmentation 2 years ago and I am so happy with how everything turned out. They are the perfect size (457 cc) and still look natural but give me the exact look I was going for. Also, Kate does my injections (botox and juvederm) and she is incredible! I recommend her to all of my friends and even strangers that ask if my lips are natural because they are so perfect! The entire staff if incredible!
Natalia in Portland, OR – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?
There are two words for Dr. Gorin and his staff: simply fabulous. I initially emailed Dr. Gorin about a couple procedures I was considering after carrying three babies within a 4-year period and subsequently gaining/losing 50-60 pounds each time. He personally emailed me back within minutes, and we continued our conversation through several messages. I sent him a grainy cell phone photo of my problem areas, and he thought I would be a great candidate for what I was looking to have done. He recom
Lauren in Portland, OR – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aaron Gorin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gorin?

Dr. Aaron D. Gorin, of Portland, Oregon, and his staff welcome you to our website. Our free-standing, fully accredited plastic surgery suite, along with...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery